Seme? Dark plot?

TeaGd1

Hello! My name is Tea and well- I'm looking for someone who's very deep into plot developments and who can give length responses

Rules :

• Don't give me one liners (though if you feel my response wasn't as hearty then tell me!)

• Take things slow (not smut wise) but don't time lapse five years when we just met!

• Have more than a 2D personality(: which shouldn't be a problem since most semes have a developed personality

•OOC is welcome but not 24/7?

Plot: I can give a very thought out plot with something dark, almost whimsical but I'd also like to make a plot with someone so you don't feel obligated to follow my plot to the T- if you prefer to just do a plot I've made tell me what kind you're looking for.

Kinks : fine with anything minus scat- excessive blood (sexually- I don't mind blood but I'd rather not you rip my characters arm off while things are getting giddy!) age kinks are fine (but I don't do shota so 15+ for uke! All those others kinks such as cosplay, public, etc.

Me :

I'm way to talk to so don't get nervous! I'm not perfect either so if you're new to this as long as you can follow almost all the really simple rules we should be fine! I'd love to get to know the person I'm roleplaying with also (:

Kik : TeaGd1

Email : [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alezander

• TeaGd1

• h-honey

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hello Tea! My name is Alezander and I have to admit, I've been mulling over this for about a month now. If you're still up for it, I'd like to give roleplaying a shot with you, but be warned, I have zero experience. I love to write and I think roleplaying can open new doors for us both as writers. But mostly I'm just here to have fun, haha.

I can write in both first and third POV. At first I found third POV very difficult but I've got the hang of it now, though it's more of a detached first POV than a solid third POV. Am I making sense?

I love to write from a seme's POV, though I haven't tried the darker ones yet. My semes are usually sweet and shy, while rough and hungry as a wolf. But I'm always willing to learn, so don't give up on me yet.

I am open to any plot, so feel free to come up with anything. Fantasy, Sci-Fi, School life, Mystery, etc. I'll back you up as much as I can! (though I might be the one needing help the most)

Kinks! Kinks? I haven't written anything particularly kinky, but I'm very willing to try. If I may, blindfolding is really nice.

I like how you say you're "not perfect either" because I may have been secretly hoping someone would say that all along. I get intimidated without a second thought when I read others recruiting roleplayers. My sister is a veteran roleplayer (for Korean personalities) and I've always looked up to her, but I never found the courage to join any so...

I'll be good, so roleplay with me, pretty please?

Email :

hello, tea! twisted, dominant, manly men are honestly my bread and butter and if you're still searching, i'd love to draft something up with you.~ i'm big on age and size gaps (though very against minors, given that my manly men are basically always 30+ years old~), as well as hardcore bdsm with freaky deeky psychological drama involved in both individual character development, along with their relationship!

lately i've really been craving something involving authority, which also has excellent potential to be dark~ it could be as simple as teacher/student (with, perhaps, some sort of twist to make it a bit more unique), or, if you like, i have a couple very loosely thought out plots involving king/peasant and satan/priest (if you're into fantasy stuff). otherwise, i'd love to hear what ideas you have!

feel free to pm me, or email at

^o^ have a nice day!~