Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

"i will believe you" Spot said with a smile.

"thanks so much boss" Yuudai said then he thought about it."do we just need to work all day or can i take him home?" Yuudai asked.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

Kira smiles, "you will figure it out once you meet him."

The boss looks at Yuudai and then Spot, nodding her head, "you can take him home now if you want. It is fine with me."

"alright" Yuudai said then looked at his loved one. "can i just take him home right quick. i will be right back i promise" he said looking a bit nervous.

Spot was checking out everything in the store.

Kira watches Spot looking around the store and smiles before looking at Yuudai, nodding his head with a smile, "sure I will be here," he rubs the back of his neck.

The boss smiled as she walks into her office.

"thanks" Yuudai said with a smile he then kissed his lover when spot was not looking. "love you" he said to Kira. "spot come on i am going to take you to our house right quick"

"ok" Spot said following him out the door.

Kira smiles and nods his head as he kisses Yuudai while blushing softly. "Love you too, see you as soon as you get back," he watches Spot and waves to both Yuudai and Spot as they leave, letting out a sigh as he stands at the cash register.

Yuudai put spot infront of him the drove quickly to the house. then he came in to find Alessandro asleep. "alessandro i need you to wake please" he said then Alessandro woke up to see spot. "who is this?" Alessandro asked. "this is spot can you watch him you and him might have to move into gather" Yuudai said then left the house locking the door.

he then quickly drove back to the shop.

Kira leans over at the counter and yawns, wondering how much longer it was going to take Yuudai to bring Spot over to where Alessandro was. He perks his head up as he saw a customer, "oh, welcome, how may I help you," he tilts his head to the side. He notices what looks like a father and his daughter.

"My daughter in law would like a kitten. Tell the nice man what you want Myra," he rubs the back of her head.

The girl looks up at Kira and and looks towards her father, "I would... like a black kitten with yellow eyes."

Kira looks at Myra and nods his head, "alright let me see what we have to choose from," he rubs the back of his head as he walks to the cats and kitten section and looks around, "why don't you look around and see if you can find the kitten you want," he smiles a little.

The girl nods her head before looking at all the different kittens and cats.

Yuudai just came in as the little girl was searching for her kitty. he was quite as not to disturb her while she was thinking. so he just stood there a moment.

Alessandro sat up then grabbed Spot pulling him onto the bed with him. "you are so cute and you are even smaller then me" Alessandro said holding and strooking his head. Spot was blushing when he called him cute but kinda mad when he called him small.

Kira looks over at Yuudai as he walked into the pet store and smiles before watching the girl look around the cat and kitten section.

"I want this one daddy," the girl calls out as the father walked over and nods his head, "we will take this one."

Kira nods his head, "alright, please follow me," he first takes the kitten out of the cage and walks to the register, "may I ask if your first time pet owners? We have a special deal here that if you never had a pet, you can get your first supplies for your animal such as food, toys and any thing else that comes to mind."

The father looks at his daughter and looks at Kira, "we have a couple cats at home and the son of the family as a dog so we have plenty of supplies."

Kira nods his head as he clicks it in within the register, "alright, 80 dollars is your total. Kittens tend to cost more money," he rubs the back of his head.

"That is fine," the father gives Kira a one hundred dollar bill, "please keep the change," he reached for the cage and carries the cat out of the store with his daughter following.

Kira watched the father and his daughter leave, putting the money in the register.

• 4 months later...

"so you sold a kitten" yuudai said after the girl. "oh yeah i gave alessandro the bunny boy he seemed to like him" he said blinking then looked around. "do you need any help?" he asked sweetly.

Kira looks at Yuudai and smiles, nodding his head, "I am sure the kitten would love being with her. She seems like a sweet girl." He tilts his head as he rubs the back of his head, "hm.. well you should see if the puppies need to go to the bathroom, they have smaller bladders than the grown up dogs," he laughs a little.

"alright"yuudai said talking the puppies out to use the bathroom. he then came back and clean out the pins.he also put more food in and some water. he then came back over to kira.

Kira watches as Yuudai walks out with the puppies and smiles, getting out from behind the counter and goes to look after the cats and kittens, making sure they had food and water. He walks back to the register and looks at Yuudai, smiling, "so did everyone go to the bathroom?"

"yep but one of the little fellows was scared and is still scared of the other pups and wet him self several times" yuudai said with a kinda sad face.

"Aw poor thing. Sounds like he should be taken on separate walks from the other puppies," Kira looks at Yuudai with a soft sigh, "which one was it so I can write it down?"

"the little white one" Yuudai said then brought the pure white puppy to kira. it got scared and tried to hid and jump out of yuudai's arms.

Kira watches Yuudai and looks at the puppy. "Aw, don't be scared, your not in trouble. There is no need to be so shy," he rubs the puppy's head with a smile, "everything will be okay."

it then looked at Kira then wagged his tail. he did not seem as scared anymore. Yuudai put the puppy down it ran behind kira. "maybe the puppy just does like me" Yuudai said with a sad look.

Kira smiles a little, "there we go. Now you feel calm towards me." He watches as Yuudai places the puppy down, watching him go behind him. He looks at Yuudai and sighs a bit, shaking his head, "they say dogs and cats can sense people's emotions. Maybe that is it," he rubs the back of his head.

"maybe it is because i am a bit tense" yuudai said with a slight frown.

Kira smiles and kisses Yuudai's cheek, "well.. you have good reasons too. I am sure the puppy will feel better once you feel better."

"i am sorry i made you so nervous puppy" Yuddai said squatting down near the floor. he put his head down he then started to cry as the stress was getting to him. the puppy the went over to him licking his leg.

Kira watches Yuudai and then watches as the puppy was licking his leg, smiling softly, "aw, looks like the puppy finally open up towards you as well."

"awe good puppy" Yuudai said petting the puppy gently. "alright puppy you want some food" Yuudai said getting a bowl with food in it putting it on the floor for the puppy. it started eating the food.

• Saga locked this topic