Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Kira got off the motorcycle and takes off the helmet. He nods his head with a smile as he walks into the pet store with all the animals were still asleep.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

"do you fed them now? he asked as he put the stuff he had with him away. the shop was very quiet till the bell in the front desk went off.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Yeah we got to feed them breakfast and then walk the dogs and puppies," Kira looks at Yuudai. As the bell rang, all the animals woke up with the dogs barking.

"i will check it out you stay here" Yuudai said going up front to the desk to see a naked teenage boy with bunny ears. " hey umm Kira i found a bunny boy" Yuudai said. "dont make me go back to that lady" the bunny boy said.

Kira was getting the food ready and looks at Yuudai, "bunny boy?" He walks to the front desk and tilts his head, "uhh lady? What lady," he looks at Yuudai and looks around, seeing if he could see the lady the boy was talking about.

"the lady i was sold to" the bunny sounding scared. "awe i am sorry" Yuudai said looking at the naked boy. "what should we do Kira?" Yuudai asked with a shock.

Kira looks at the bunny boy, "were.. you part of this store?" He looks at Yuudai, "well.. we should probably get some clothes on him first, come to the back room to at least cover up."

the bunny boy shook his head yes. he followed kira kinda afraid. Yuudai made sure no one saw the bunny boy.

Kira looks around and rubs the back of his head, taking his hoodie and covers the bunny boy with it, "there that should work for now."

"should we tell the boss about the bunny boy" Yuudai asked the bunny wiggled his little tail. "i came here because i was scared and needed help also i came from here. by the way my name is spot" the bunny boy said looking sad.

"We.. probably should," Kira looks at Yuudai as he zips up the hoodie and looks down, "uh.. well it's a good thing my hoodie is long enough," he laughs a little. "It's nice to meet you Spot.. but why are you so sad?"

"because i took the abuse for awhile because i did not want to burden you" Spot said looking up with his ears down. "it is okay spot you are not a burden" Yuudai said with a smile. "is your boss nice?" Spot asked a little concerned.

"How long where you going through abuse with your owner," Kira looks at Spot. He rubs the male's head with a smile and nods his head, "of course, she is very nice."

"for months" Spot said making a cute noise as he was being petted. "lets take him in there to see the boss now wait is she even here yet" Yuudai said.

Kira sighs a little, "well.. we will see what we can do for you." He looks at Yuudai and laughs a little, "of course she is here, she is always here before everyone else since she is the boss."

"okay" Yuudai said knocking on the door. the bunny was growing impatient. his tail was wiggling fast under the jacket. "boss we need to talk to may we come in please" Yuudai asked nicely.

Kira looks at the bunny boy and laughs a little as he rubs the boy's head.

The boss opens the door, "oh? Yuudai what seems to be the problem," she looks at Yuudai and Kira before looking down, seeing a nearly half dressed boy with bunny ears.

the bunny boy made a cute sound as he was being petted. then looked really shy to see the boss looking at him.

"you see when we came in this morning this boy came in as we were feeding the animals in the back. he is scared and alone also he said he came from this pet shop. the lady he was sold to was mean and hurt him" Yuudai said looking at boss then at the bunny boy.

Kira listen to the sound and smiles, "aw so cute," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at the boss.

The boss looks at the bunny boy and then at both Yuudai and Kira, "was he one of the bunnies being sold here?" She looks at him, seeing he only had Kira's hoodie on, "hm.. let's get you some bottoms. It looks like your wearing a dress," she smiles as she walks into the back room.

he looks at the boss and nods yes when she asked if he was sold here. "is she good?" the bunny boy asked.

"yes he does look like he is wearing a dress.

Kira looks at the boy and tilts his head, "you mean the boss? Of course she is nice silly," he rubs the bunny boy's head.

The boss smiles as she brings out a box, "my grand kids like to sew clothes. I am sure there are some pants in here," she goes through the box and takes out any pair of pants or even shorts that she sees for the boy to wear, "what is your name sweetie?"

• 2 weeks later...

he smiled. "my name is spot and i wanna stay with them " Spot said hiding a bit.

"he could stay with Alessandro so he is not lonely in my house" Yuudai said.

The boss smiled and nods her head, "oh, well it is nice to meet you sweetie," she rubs Spot's head.

Kira looks at Spot and laughs a little, "it's not that we don't want you to live with us.. is just we currently know someone that is living by himself and I am sure he will like the company."

"is this person nice" Spot asked a little concerned his tail started to shake back and forth. "thank you miss" Spot said with a smile.

"i like him and that is saying a lot i dont really like people" Yuudai said with a smile.

The boss nods her head with a smile as she rubs Spot's head.

Kira looks at Spot and then Yuudai as he nods his head, "yeah he is a nice person," he smiles softly.

• Saga locked this topic