Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Alessandro laid down on the bed and went straight to sleep. Yuudai was already asleep in their bed room. Yuudai was having horrible dreams.

he was having a dream of when he was really young and his father grabbed him by the hair throwing his across the room screaming at him that he was ugly and stupid then it went to one where his dad tied his hair to a bed pole then his gang beat him.

he woke up screaming then covered his mouth.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

Kira lays down next to Yuudai and yaws. He rubs the back of his head since he wasn't tired yet so he read a book. He jolts up when Yuudai jumps away, "hey.. are you okay?"

"nothing" Yuudai lied but it was written all over his face. Alessandro was standing in the door way rubbing his eyes. "are you okay?" he asked coming closer to the bed.

"Something is the matter.. why else would you wake up like that," Kira pouts, looking over at Alessandro as he comes into the bedroom.

Yuudai sighed rubbing his temples. "i had a nightmare about living with my father" he said then Alessandro crawled into their bed sitting beside him. "i am sorry i have scared you" he said sadly.

Kira looks at Yuudai and lowers his head, "was... this about the past? Well doesn't it make you feel better to live with me now," he looks up at Yuudai but then looks at Alessandro, wondering if he was going to be okay since if Yuudai's father ever wanted to take him back but didn't know Alessandro was living there instead and then he shakes his head, not wanting to think about it.

"my father does not know where i live but i am glad i do live here now my love" he said hugging them both. "it was about the past when i was a child. it feels like i should tell someone because then you would understand i might feel a bit better" Yuudai said shaking a bit then he thought about Alessandro all alone at his old home.

"Well try not to think about the past. Your a grown up and you have the right to do what you want to do without listening to your father." He looks at Alessandro and smiles, "hey.. what is your favorite animal?"

"i will try" yuudai said with a slight smile. "me i like kitties" Alessandro said smiling a bit. Yuudai started closing his eyes as he was hugging his lover. he felt loved and wanted in this mans arms he was not afraid to be beaten. "he is beautiful and he looks happy to be sleeping on your chest" Alessandro whispered he then got up.

"There is no reason to let the past hurt you. It's all done and over with," Kira rubs Yuudai's head as he looks at Alessandro and smiles, "cats huh? Alright I will remember that for tomorrow." He looks down at Yuudai and rubs the other's head as he looks at Alessandro and blushes softly with a soft smile, "he sure does, well sleep well Alessandro."

"night" Alessandro whispered as he went back to the room he was given. Yuudai listened to what his lover said so he slept fine without nightmares. he woke up really early he did not know if they had work that day or not.

Yuichi smiles as he lays down on the bed with a yawn and then falls asleep, holding Yuudai. He slept until he felt Yuudai moved and smiled, "morning, your up early," he yawns.

"morning kira" Yuudai said giving him a kiss. "do we have work today?" he asked getting out of bed. Alessandro got up out of bed he came into their bed room. "can i use the restroom please?" Alessandro asked.

Kira kisses Yuudai and nods his head, "yeah but what should we do about Alessandro?" He looks at Alessandro and shakes his head, "you don't have to ask, but yeah you can use the bathroom."

"hmm lets see we can take him with us or ... i dont know" yuudai said then Alessandro shook his head but still stood there. so Yuudai picked him putting him in the bathroom. "i mean flash can watch him right" Yuudai said then flash ran and jumped on the bed.

Kira looks at Yuudai and rubs the back of his head as he wondered what to do as he looks at Flash, laughing a little, "yeah, true I am sure Flash will do a good job being a guard dog," he smiles. He looks at Alessandro, "I suppose.. I have to lead you to the bathroom," he gets up and walks towards the bathroom.

Alessandro looked embarrassed. "i am sorry i am so much trouble" Alessandro said going into the bath room. Yuudai started getting dressed so he can go to work.

"You will be fine," Kira looks at Alessandro as he walks out. He gathers his clothes and looks at Yuudai, "you don't want to have a shower first?"

"nah i will be fine" Yuudai said as he finished dressing. he then petted his dog. Alessandro came out and laid on the bed. "we should get going flash will take care of Alessandro" Yuudai said with a smile.

Kira nods his head as he gets dressed as well. He looks at Alessandro, "okay, we will be back later today and then we will help set you up at Yuudai's house. If you need anything... please let us know," he grabs a piece of paper and writes down his cell phone.

Alessandro nodded and flash nuzzled up to him. Yuudai waved goodbye as they went out the door. "we going to walk there or ride on my motorcycle" Yuudai asked.

Kira smiles as he walks outside with Yuudai. He looks at him and rubs his chin, "well.. we can ride your motorcycle, it will be faster to get there."

"alright then" he said handing him the other helmet then getting on the motorcycle. he waited till his lover got on the motorcycle before he zoomed off toward the store.

Kira puts on the helmet and then goes onto the bike, wrapping his arms tightly around Yuudai as he was driving his motorcycle to the pet store.

when they got there he got off then helped his lover off the motorcycle. he then grabbed his back pack going into the store. "come on my love" he said with a smile holding the door open.

• Saga locked this topic