Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

"He will be fine. Yuudai has rode a motorcycle before so he knows what he is doing." Kira perks his head up as he heard a knock on the door and walks over, opening the door and smiles, "hey your back."

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

"yeah hey there. what is wrong with Alessandro?" Yuudai asked giving Kira a kiss on the head. Alessandro got up and ran over to him. "i brought you something for both of you" yuudai gave Alessandro the clothes. he pulled a ring out of his pocket gently taking Kira's hand. "it is just a ring for now if you dont want it to be anymore" Yuudai said.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kira looks over at Alessandro and rubs the back of his head, "I think... he was worried about you getting in an accident," he smiles softly. He looks at the clothes Yuudai gave Alessandro, "well at least you got some more clothes. We can go to the clothing store sometime if you want to get more." Kira watches Yuudai put the ring on his finger and smiles, "thank you, it's very nice."

"you are welcome my love" Yuudai said then smiled at Alessandro. "i have been riding my motorcycle since i was 12 so dont worry okay come here" Yuudai said holding out his arms.

Alessandro came over and hugged him. Yuudai then pulled Kira into the hug as well."i cleaned up the house a bit" Yuudai said smiling.

Kira smiles as he looks at the ring and looks at Alessandro, "see? He has been riding for a while so he knows what he is doing." He watches Yuudai hug Alessandro and smiles but then blinks as he got pulled into the hug, blushing and hugs both Yuudai and Alessandro. He looks at Yuudai and smiles, "we will get everything set up for you tomorrow Alessandro but tonight, you can sleep over here for now until everything is ready."

"thank you both of you" Alessandro said with a smile. "yep so lets get some sleep" Yuudai said letting go of them. Alessandro just nodded he was really tired and a bit hungry but did not want to bother them by asking for food.

Kira nods his head with a smile as he looks at Alessandro, "wait.. we ate before we went to the hot spring but did you eat Alessandro?"

"i have not eaten in almost a week but it is fine" Alessandro said then Yuudai looked mad. "i was right to punch him in the face" Yuudai said with a devilish grin.

Kira blinks and shakes his head, "no.. almost a week is not fine," he pouts a little. He rubs his chin, "what would you like to eat?"

"i would be okay with just a piece of bread" Alessandro said sitting down on the couch. "do we have stuff for a sandwhich?" Yuudai asked then wondered around a bit then remembered his dog and bunny. "i forgot my doggo and my bunbun" yuudai said with a frown.

Kira shakes his head and looks at Yuudai, "yeah I probably have some stuff to make a nice sandwich," he walks to the kitchen. "Aw.. at the store? Don't worry, we will get them after feeding Alessandro or you can go get them if you want."

"i will go get then right quick" Yuudai said grabbing his helmet. "be right back my love" Yuudai said kissing Kira then went out the door. he got on the motorcycle but did not put it on.

Alessandro looked very concerned. "you really let him ride that thing" he asked seeming flusstered.

Yuudai got off at the motorcycle going into the store. "help umm i forgot my dog and my bunny" Yuudai said looking about.

Kira nods his head with a smile as he kisses Yuudai as he watches him walk outside. He looks at Alessandro and nods his head, "yeah of course, he has a lot of motorcycle riding experiences. He will be fine."

The employee from before looks at Yuudai and nods his head, "well nice to see you again," he laughs a little as he walks into the back room, coming out with Yuudai's dog and bunny. "Your not going to put them on the motorcycle are you? They might get super scared and cause you to have an accident. Maybe I should drive them to Kira's place."

"if you would not mind" Yuudai said petting the dog and bunny. Yuudai smiles then heads for the door. "thank you for helping us" Yuudai said.

Alessandro then asked if he could maybe eat something so he could go to sleep.

"It's no problem," the employee smiled as he walks outside. He opens the back door and has Yuudai's jump inside while he puts the bunny in the front seat.

Kira walks into the kitchen and makes a sandwich for Alessandro with lettuce, tomato, cheese, sliced ham, ketchup and mustard.

"thank you so much" Alessandro said then waited to receive the food so he did not seem rude. he yawned because was really tired then he got concerned for Yuudai.

Yuudai started up his motorcycle and rode off toward kira's house when he got a call on his cell phone. "hey its me i just wanna tell you i will get you once i find you" a man said then hung up. Yuudai then pulled up in the yard and went into the house.

Kira finished making the sandwich and gives it to Alessandro with a smile, "would you like anything to drink?" He pats the other's shoulder, "you know.. the worst you can do is think bad thoughts like the whole motorcycle thing. Try to think positive."

The pet store employee follows Yuudai but not to close in his car. When finally reacting Kira's house, he parks the car and lets Yuudai's dog out of the car, watching the dog follow Yuudai as he carries the bunny in one hand and all the animal supplies and food in another hand.

Kira looks at Yuudai and smiles, "hey, your back," he watches the employee walk in with Yuudai and takes the bunny's cage and the supplies from him, "thanks again for your help."

"It's no problem, see you two at work," he smiled before leaving.

"i will try" Alessandro said then started eating his sandwich.

Yuudai then tried to not so upset. "yeah i am happy to be home" hugging his lover. "thanks again" yuddai said to the other man.

"i am gonna go to bed now if you guys dont mind but i dont where i am to sleep" Alessandro said looking shy.

Kira smiles and rubs the back of his head as he sits down at the table. He looks at Yuudai and smiles, hugging the other as he watches the employee leave with a smile. Kira looks at Alessandro, rubbing his chin, "hm.. well let's see, you can probably sleep in my brother's room. He moved out.. so it's just considered a guest room."

"that is okay i will sleep were ever i used to sleep on the floor" Alessandro said with a frown holding himself around the arms.

Yuudai then looked down at the floor and looked mad. he was remembering what it was like to live with his father. he started to cry he quickly covered his whole face with his hands.

Kira shakes his head and crosses his arms, "no.. I insist you sleep there," he pouts a little. He looks at Yuudai, "is.. everything okay Yuudai," he walks over to Yuudai and rubs his back.

"okay since you insisted i will sleep in there" Alessandro said but wait for him to show him were the room was.

"i am okay" Yuudai lied a bit he just did not want Kira to worry about him. he lifted his head looking at his lover. "maybe i just need some sleep" Yuudai said giving his lover a kiss.

"Yeah follow me to the guest room," Kira looks at Yuudai and sighs, "well you get some rest as well," he kisses Yuudai before leading Alessandro to the guest room.

"thank you my love i will go and lay down and wait for you" Yuudai said then went in the room and laid down. Alessandro followed him to the empty room. "thank you" Alessandro said with a smile.

"Sure no problem, sleep good," Kira softly pats Alessandro's head with a smile as he walks out of the room and heads to the bedroom to lay down with Yuudai.

• Saga locked this topic