Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Yuudai then exhaled deeply. "thank godness for guys in trench coats huh?" Alessandro said with a slight smile. Yuudai began to cry. "i did not hit that guy who touch my butt or the guys roughing up those boys but i could not hold back when he pulled Alessandro's hair because my dad always used to pull my hair and drag me places worse of all is i al" Yuudai said with tears running down his face.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

Kira looks at Yuudai and holds onto him, giving him a hug, "it's okay Yuudai... you know what you did was right. Without you, the same thing that happened to you would have happened to Alessandro. It's not you wanted to, you just wanted to help Alessandro." Kira holds Yuudai's hand and walks back to the hot springs, "come on..let's go finish relaxing."

"yeah lets relax" Yuudai said with another long sigh but he went to get back in the hot spring. "Yuudai thank you for saving me" Alessandro said sitting on the outside of the hot spring as yuudai got in.

"I will help you relax later.. in private when we get home," Kira smiles as he walks to the hot spring. He goes into the water and leans back, closing his eyes and sighs with relief.

"you are welcome alessandro" Yuudai said with a smile as he laid back with his lover. "umm i hate to be a downer but i have no clothes or home because i was transported here illegally" Alessandro said looking down. "umm so that maybe a problem. we can still relax after we find out what we are going to do with alessandro as in find him a home and all" Yuudai said looking over at alessandro.

Kira looks over at Alessandro as he looks over to Yuudai, "well.. the clothes aren't a problem since we went to the clothing store before this and .. you look like you would fit my clothes. So I will let you put on the clothes that I have. But the house... might be a problem. I can ask someone at my work if they will let you bunk with them for now until there is a way for you to get a house."

"it is okay i will probably be transferred back to my country" Alessandro said looking at them. "hey i just had a idea if i move in with you my love i can let him have my house" Yuudai said with a big smile.

"Aw.. but.. if that happens, we probably won't see each other and we just met," Kira lowers his head. He perks his head up while blushing a bit, slowly nodding his head, "yeah that could work but don't you have anyone at your house that would disagree?"

"no one is at my house" Yuudai said with a smile. "i hope the police dont transport me back to my country" Alessandro said pulling his legs up to his chest. "i am getting pruned lets go home if that is okay with you my love" Yuudai said getting out of the hot spring.

"Well then, we just need to do some paper work and such the Alessandro will be able to live there." Kira looks at Alessandro and shakes his head, "you did nothing wrong so.. you should be able to just live in Yuudai's house. Kira looks at Yuudai and nods his head, "alright sounds good. I think I am starting to get pruny as well," he said standing up and gets out of the spring.

"alright but for tonight would it be okay if he stayed with you till i clean up my house" yuudai asked rubbing the back of his neck. "if you said so Kira" Alessandro said getting up as well. "by the way i will clean up the house tomorrow and also get the paper work and have him sign it... wait i just thought of something if we take him to the court and have him fill out document saying he is now a citizen" Yuudai said going to his locker where his clothes are stored.

Kira looks at Alessandro and nods his head as he looks at Yuudai, "sure that's no problem." He dries himself off and heads to the locker, "well don't worry, we will get everything done tomorrow. We can even have the boss help us." He unlockss the locker and takes out the clothes he was wearing and gives them to Alessandro, "here, you can wear these for now." He takes out the clothes Yuudai picked out for him and starts getting dressed.

Yuudai smiled and started getting dressed. Alessandro smiled and looked like he was going to cry. "thank you thank you" he said as he got dressed. "no problem" Yuudai said.

Kira looks at Alessandro with a smile as he finished getting dressed, "it's really no problem," he closes the locker and then walks out of the building.

Alessandro quickly got dressed and followed. Yuudai how ever made a Quick stop. "can i buy three fruit flavored milks please" Yuudai said the man behind the counter got them. "that will be 6 dollars" the man said and yuudai paid for the visit also the milk. then he walked out of the buliding but then realized he brought he and Kira on his motorcycle.

Kira tilts his head as he watches Yuudai buy some flavored milk. Following Yuudai out the building and looks at the motorcycle, "uh.. do you think there is enough room for three people?"

"Oh hey there guys," one of the employees from the pet store comes walking out of the pet store, "everything okay? I was just buying some food for the animals," he mentioned as he puts the change in his pocket.

"Uh... yeah but we have a problem. I think Yuudai's motorcycle is only for two people," Kira rubs the back of his head.

The pet store employee looks at the motorcycle, seeing three people, "hm.. well if you let me know where your going, I can probably drive the third person in my car."

"there is not any enough room it is only a two sitter" Yuudai said then saw other man. Alessandro looked very nervous and hide behind his bangs. "well he needs to goes to Kira's house" Yuudai said pointing to Alessandro.

Kira nods his head, "yeah, Yuudai needs to get some stuff from his house so I have to bring Alessandro to my house for the time being. Hm... I guess I can come as well since I need to go to my house.... obviously," he laughs a little.

"Hm then I will drive both Kira and your guy's friend to Kira's house if that will be easier," the pet store employee looks at Yuudai as he walks to his car to put the pet food in the truck.

"yeah that would be easier" Yuudai said handing Kira and Alessandro their milk. then he thought about and gave kira his to take home. "i guess i go to house and get some clothes and try to clean up the house a bit" Yuudai said giving Kira a kiss then went to his motorcycle.

Kira looks at Yuudai and takes both his and Yuudai's milk, nodding his head, "alright, see you later when your done." He smiles a bit and kisses Yuudai before getting into the car.

The pet employee looks as Kira got into the car and looks over at Alessandro, opening the back seat, "come on, it's okay," he goes into the driver side and starts up the car.

Yuudai nodded telling Alessandro it is okay to go. so he got in the car and started drinking his milk in the car. Yuudai got on his motorcycle and rode to his house then went inside grabbing some clothes. he tidied up the the way to get out the back by taking the boxes out.

Kira opens his milk and starts drinking it as his employee friends drove to his house. He looks over at Alessandro with a smile as he rests his head on the window with a soft yawn.

Within a few minutes to a hour, the pet store employee parks into Kira's drive way, "okay we are here."

Kira smiles as he takes off the belt and gets out of the car, "thanks a lot."

"Sure no problem, see you at work tomorrow," the other male smiled as he pulls out of the drive way and heads back to the store.

Kira holds both his and Yuudai's milk as he goes into his pocket to get his house keys and unlocks the door, walking inside and puts Yuudai's milk in the fridge.

Alessandro did not sleep in the car at all he was really afraid. when the car parked he go out and said thank you then went into the house with kira.

when Alessandro came in he quickly sat down. he felt really weird being in some one else house.

Yuudai got all the boxes out and then grabbed the bag of clothes. he drove back to Kira's house on his motorcycle he had also brought some clothes he found in a box that was his when he was smaller.

Kira looks at Alessandro and smiles, "just relax okay? Everything will be alright," he walks over to the living room and turns on the tv, giving the remote to Alessandro, "there, this should help a little."

Alessandro gently took the remote. "aren't you worried that he will crash" Alessandro said pulling his legs up to his chest. he seemed really nervous and sad.

Yuudai finally got back he parked his motorcycle in the back yard. he then came to front and knocks on the door.

• Saga locked this topic