Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Kira smiles and nods his head as he was washing his chest. "Sure, isn't the hot spring the main reason why you wanted to come here," he laughs a little. He blushes a little as he turns around, "can you wash my back for me as well so we can get to the hot springs?"

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

"yes that is why i brought you here and sure i will wash your back" Yuudai said then bent down behind his lover and started washing his back gently. "i find it is more enjoyable to do use the outside hot spring we can be alone" Yuudai said with a smile.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kira watches Yuudai and closes his eyes as he felt him wash his back. He smiles a little and then looks at Yuudai, laughing a little, "it feels nice to be alone.. but we are pretty much alone all the time. E-Especially once you start living with me."

"well i love to be alone with you because i am really not that good with people and if someone touched you i might not be able to hold back" Yuudai said blushing. "you want us to live together?" Yuudai asked looking down.

Kira blushes as he looks at Yuudai, "you won't even let anyone give me a shoulder tap?" He laughs a little as he washes up. He looks at Yuudai, "unless, you don't want to, which is fine," he rubs the back of his head.

"well i just dont want them being sexual with you how about that" Yuudai said standing up ready to go into the hot spring. "i would love to live with you i just have to sell my place first" Yuudai said with a smile.

"Oh so you don't want them to like.. touch my butt or something like that?" Kira looks at Yuudai while blushing and nods his head with a smile as he stands up, walking towards the hot springs.

Yuudai went with him. "yes that is what i meant" Yuudai said going to the outside one. when they finally did get outside. there was already someone in the hot spring. "i am sorry" the small and girly boy with long hair said getting his towel about to leave the hot spring. "does he have to leave?" yuudai asked his lover.

Kira shakes his head as he follows Yuudai while blushing, "I don't really think you need to worry about that," he smiles a little. He blinks as he saw someone was in the hot spring. Kira looks at Yuudai and shakes his head as he walks in front of the smaller male, "wait a minute, you don't have to leave. It's alright, just relax okay," he smiles a little as he looks over at Yuudai. "You don't have to leave just because we are here."

"yeah it is okay we would never make someone leave who was already here. as long you dont touch me or my lover in a sexual way we got no problem" Yuudai said the boy now looked nervous. "i would never touch anyone like that" the boy said sitting back in the water putting his face in the water. Yuudai then got in on the other side.

Kira looks at Yuudai and blushes, nudging him a bit with a pout. He looks at the male and sighs, "I think you made him feel not very comfortable. Don't let this whole touching thing get to you," he blushes as he follows Yuudai into the hot springs and sits next to him.

"sorry i am so blunt" Yuudai said the girly boy sat up. "it is okay i understand" the other said he then moved his hair out of his face. "umm can we be friends?" the girly boy asked he was still very nervous.

Kira looks at Yuudai and rests his head on Yuudaii's arm with a smile. He perks his head up and looks at the other male, nodding his head, "sure, what's your name?"

"my name is alessandro" the girly boy said. "may i ask what you guys name?" Alessandro asked looking at them both. "i am Yuudai and yes we can be friends as long you know dont do anything to us" yuudai said but he was not mad at the boy this is they way he acts with other people.

@

Kira nudges Yuudai and laughs a little as he looks at Alessandro with a smile, "well.. my name is Kira. It's really nice to meet you."

"nice to meet you both and i promise not to do anything to either of you that you would not like" Alessandro said looking more nervous. then a man came outside he had clothes on the man went all the way to other side where Alessandro was grabbing out of the spring by the arm. "time to go you spend enough time here as it is you are mine and it is time to go home so you can do what i need you to for me" the man said as he dragged Alessandro.

Kira rests his head on Yuudai's arm and smiles a little, enjoying the hot springs. He perks up his head as he looks at the man that enter the springs, watching him talk to Alessandro and then drag him away. He lowers his head with a sigh, unsure how to react.

"hey you leave him alone" Yuudai said. "what?" the man asked looking upset. "no Yuudai" Alessandro said but it did not finish a whole sentence. "shut up" the man said squishing his face. "if he does not want to go he does have to go" Yuudai said standing up clutching his fist. "yes he does i bought him to use and that's what i am going to do" the man said pulling the girly boys hair. yuudai could not take it anymore he punched the guy in the face making his nose bleed. "no one owns anyone" Yuudai screamed.

Kira blinks as he watches Yuudai, slowly standing up as Yuudai stands up. He looks at the man, while mostly watching Yuudai quietly, biting his bottom lip as he gasps when Yuudai punches the man and walks over to Alessandro, "are.. you alright," he tilts his head.

"yes i am alright"Alessandro said trying not to cry. a man who seemed to own the be the hot spring."what is going on here i am going to call the cops" the store owner said. "then call them for this mongrel he punched me in the face" the man said with a smirk. the cops did come in record time asking questions."what happened here?" the police officer asked Kira.

@

Kira looks at Alessandro and sighs, looking at the other man that punched Yuudai with a glare. He blinks as he saw the hot spring owner come over as he stands up, sighs as he looks over at the man, "but it was your fault. If you just left Alessandro alone then it would have never had started." He sighs as he heard sirens and covers up with a towel before the police came inside. He looks at the police as he looks over at Yuudai, "uh.. well that guy was aggressively dragging him away," he points to the man and then Alessandro. "I am not sure.. what these two really have with each other but then my boyfriend.. was just trying to help our new friend but he just punched him in the face. I am .. really not the one to ask since it went by so quickly," he sighs.

"okay so it is true that Yuudai punched someone again"the cop said grabbed Yuudai by the arm. the man laughed as the cop tried take Yuudai. "no wait he was just protecting me from the man who bought be off the black market. he pulled on my hair and was dragging me along when i did not want to leave" Alessandro said looking very sad. "then i guess i have to take both of them in"the cop said as a young officer came and took the other man placing him in handcuffs. the cops where now taking the two away.

@

Kira blinks and shakes his head, "yeah but he did it to help our friend. That guy was being too rough with him and Yuudai didn't like what he saw. Besides... it was HIS fault for starting it up. He could have at least been nicer about taking him away but no instead he choose the BEST thing to do was forcefully drag him and then pull on his hair," he grabs onto Yuudai.

"look Yuudai only thinks about himself always has and because of that he was on watch so he broke the rules of being on watch so by law i have to take him" the officer said all the sudden a guy in trench coat showed up. "let Nagamine go this guy is bad news anyways besides as far as we are concerned he was protecting someone weaker then himself" the man said but the cop at first would not let go. "you work at the pet shop am i correct" the man asked Yuudai just nodded. "nice you also help children and have not actually punched or hit anyone since you have been with Kira" the man said with a smile. "yeah" Yuudai said i bit shocked. "so because of this and you helped us caught this guy so i have decided to take him off watch" the guy said so all of the other men left. leaving Yuudai,Alessandro and Kira.

"That is not true, he did it to protect Alessandro...," Yuichi lowers his head. He blinks as he looks over, seeing the man in a trench coat and nods his head, "exactly.. listen to him. He knows what he is talking about." Kira tilts his head as he looks at Yuudai and grabs onto Yuudai once the cops leave, resting his head on Yuudai's chest.

• Saga locked this topic