Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Yuudai got undressed and changed back into his other clothes. "i have not hit you. i think we should eat at this special place that serves all kinds of food" yuudai said then came out the dressing room flashing a smile. "i bought something else for later so i hope you enjoy the next two things" Yuudai said.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

"Hm... I suppose that is true. Although, you might try to spank me while we make love," Kira laughs a little. He nods his head, "yeah sure we can get something to eat now." He tilts his head, "you... got me something else," he looks at Yuudai and blushes as his stomach growls.

Yuudai gently took Kira by the hand taking him to the motorcycle. "careful kay" Yuudai said handing him the helmet. Yuudai got on the motorcycle putting on his helmet.

He then rode to the restaurant near a hot springs. "you may eat what you want and dont worry i got the cost covered" Yuudai said going in with Kira in tow. "hey nagamine sit eat eat like a pig then take your lover to the spring he love it" a man said with a strange foreign accent.

Kira holds onto Yuudai while he was driving to the restaurant. He looks at the man and tilts his head, blushing a bit as he looks at Yuudai, "were... you going to take me to a hot spring after we are done eating," he rubs the back of his head.

"yeah he kinda ruined the surprise" Yuudai said sitting at a empty table. "what do you want today how about your favorite?" the man asked. "yeah i will have my regular" Yuudai said looking at Kira. the man then waited for kira to tell him what he wanted.

- - - Updated - - -

"yeah he kinda ruined the surprise" Yuudai said sitting at a empty table. "what do you want today how about your favorite?" the man asked. "yeah i will have my regular" Yuudai said looking at Kira. the man then waited for kira to tell him what he wanted.

Kira laughs a little, "I guess you.. should have told him not to mention it." He sits in front of Yuudai and looks at the menu. He looks over at the man, "uh... I will just take whatever he is taking," he looks over at Yuudai.

"i ever told this guy i was coming here at all" yuudai said then a young man with a pony tail. brought out two plates with food on it. "here you go gentle men" the young man said putting their plates in front of them. as he walked away another waiter hit his hand making him drop his plater he then bend down to grab it but his wrist was hurting.

"Hm.. well maybe because the hot spring is so close, he was just advertising it." Kira smiles and nods his head, "oh, thank you," he picks up the fork and starts eating. Kira looks over at the waiter, "hey...are you alright? Did you hurt your wrist?"

"me" the young waiter asked. "no worries please enjoy your food" the man said getting up but the head waiter started scolding him. Yuudai was clenching his teeth trying not fuss at that guy. he just ate his food and tried to be very nice. "the man came back over. "i am sorry for the fuss i made i am new and very klutzy" the man said.

Kira tilts his head as he continues eating as he looks over at Yuudai, resting his chin on his palm as he ate. He perks his head up as he watched the waiter walk over and tilts his head, "it's alright, it's not your fault," he goes back to eating.

the waiter left he came every once in while to refill their drinks. when they where done he gave them the bill. Yuudai paid the bill and left the waiter a tip. the young waiter went and put the money in the register for the food. he tried to hid the money Yuudai gave him. the head waiter grabbed the young waiters hurt wrist. "where did you get this?" the head waiter said. "that man from the table i waited gave it to me" the young one said yuudai was getting mad. the man who owned the restaurant came over to them.

Kira finished eating and rubs the back of his head, looking at the bill and watches Yuudai pay and leave a tip for the waiter. Just about when he was going to leave with Yuudai, he looks over at what looked like the owner of the restaurant.

"did you two have a good night?" the man from before asked. "i loved the food just that head waiter is mean to that young one" Yuudai said with a frown. "it is because the boy lived on the street. hey new boy come here. he used to steal" the manager said and young man came over his wrist all bruised and swollen. "yes sir" the young man said. "what happened?" the manager asked. "nothing sir i severed them then dropped my platter and head waiter scolded me then the kind man paid me a tip he thought i stole it" the young man said. "is that what you saw Nagamine?" the owner asked Yuudai nodded.

"Yeah the food was very yummy," Kira smiles as he got up from the table. He looks at the new waiter and notices his wounds, sighing a bit as he looks at the manager, "yeah I saw Yuudai give him a tip, he didn't steal it," he crosses his arms.

"okay you can keep the money you where given thank you for being honest with me" the manger said giving the young waiter a smile. "you two have a nice day now" the manager said Yuudai had to walk because that whole. "please lets go relax in the spring" Yuudai said

Kira nods his head as he smiles, "you have a nice day as well." He walks out of the restaurant and looks at Yuudai. Kira laughs a little, "alright, let's go to the hot springs and relax."

"what is funny?" Yuudai said opening the door so that Kira could walk through first. it smelled so good in ther at least to yuudai. he went over to these opened lockers and started to undress. he got a towel out of his bag then put the other in the locker beside him for Kira.

"Your.. just in a rest to get to the hot spring," Kira looks at Yuudai. He follows him to the hot springs and to the locker room. He starts taking off his clothes and puts the towel Yuudai got for him, putting it around his waist.

"i just hate when people are mean to kids who have been bad before like they are going to do it there whole life. some of those kids grew up in a bad place so it is not their faults but people like him do not care" Yuudai said with a sad face. he took of his pants and wrapped the towel around himself. he had a long scar down his back at this point he did not care if anyone saw it as he went to the bath part of the hot springs he brought a basket that shampoo conditioner and soap in it.

"Some people.. just have a bad judge on people. Like one bad thing they do, it will be a constant remainder," Kira sighs as he grabs the basket of shampoo and body soap. He looks at Yuudai's scar but he just walks into the springs and goes into the water, washing up his body.

"yeah i know but it is okay you did not really judge me" Yuudai said as he went to wash his long hair. "umm could you help me please my hair so long i cant wash all of it or reach my back" Yuudai asked really nicely.

Kira looks at Yuudai as he was washing himself, "oh, sure," he smiles as he help wash Yuudai's hair. He washes off the soap and then he washes Yuudai's back while he was at it.

"thank you so much" Yuudai said with a smile. "when we are done washing want to go to the hot spring inside or outside" Yuudai asked as he tried to look at him. he finished washing himself and was wondering if his lover was done.

• Saga locked this topic