Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Kira follows Yuudai inside and shakes his head, "don't worry, I am use to messes," he rubs the back of his head. He watches Yuudai get dressed in different clothes, blushing a bit and slowly nodding his head, "yeah ready when you are."

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

"ok here" Yuudai said putting the spare helmet on Kira's head then snapping it on so it does not fall off. " safety first okay" Yuudai said grabbing a back pack on the way out. he closed and locked the door after kira got out of the house.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kira looks at Yuudai and closes his eyes a bit as Yuudai was putting on the helmet. He smiles softly, nodding his head and follows Yuudai back outside the house. "That reminds me...are you still living here? Or do you really live with me," he tilts his head.

"well do you want me to live with you Kira" Yuudai said looking back at him with a smile. he then took the dust cover off his motorcycle. he got on the motorcycle then waited for you to get on. "when you get on please be careful not to touch the pipes and such with your bare skin okay" Yuudai said with a serious face.

Kira perks his head up as he looks at Yuudai and blushes a little, rubbing the back of his head and slowly nods his head. He got on the motorcycle with Yuudai and looks out for the pipes like Yuudai told him to avoid. "Okay ready to go," Kira smiles as he wraps his arms around Yuudai.

"hold on tight and move with me when i move okay so we dont fall off" Yuudai said as he started up the motorcycle. he reved it up a bit then start toward where they where to go for their date.

Kira nods his head as he held onto Yuudai tightly as he starts to drive the motorcycle, wondering where they were going to go first on the date.

they finally got there. "i know you may have been here before but i wanna buy you something special" Yuudai said with a smile. he had taken Kira to the mall. "the next place we go is a little more exciting" Yuudai said looking at Kira with a piece hair falling in his face.

Kira looks at the mall and tilts his head as he looks at Yuudai, wondering what he was going to get him and slowly nods his head as he walks inside the mall with Yuudai.

Yuudai went in side then saw a crane game. "i wanna play this right quick" Yuudai said stoping and putting a quarter in the machine. a kid came over and watched him win two stuffed toys. "hey Kira which one do you like?" Yuudai said showing him a puppy and a kitty that he won.

Kira looks at the crane game and looks at Yuudai, slowly nodding his head. He walks over and watches Yuudai win two stuffed animals. He looks at the cat and dog plush toys, looking at Yuudai and smiles, "I will take the cat one."

"here you go dear" Yuudai said with a smile giving the kitty to his lover. "here you can have the puppy" he said to the kid giving it to him. "umm do you like jewelry Kira i want to get you something nice" Yuudai said smiling even more.

Kira holds the cat plush toy as he watches Yuudai give the dog plush to the kid. He looks up at Yuudai and nods his head, "yeah I wear jewelry," he pulls his shirt collar down a little to expose a necklace he got one year on his birthday.

"that is good lets go into this store please" Yuudai said gently taking Kira by the hand. he went into the store which had clothes and jewelry for men. "i want to buy you an outfit so lets play dress up" Yuudai said with a giggle.

Kira looks at Yuudai and blushes, nodding his head as he walks with Yuudai into the store. He looks around the store, seeing the clothes and jewelry. Kira blushes a little and rubs the back of his head, nodding it slowly and laughs softly, "s-sure that sounds like fun."

"how about this you pick something for me and i will pick something for you" yuudai said with a smile. he had already had a nice outfit in mind. he did how ever want Kira to have fun.

Kira looks at Yuudai and nods his head with a smile, "o-oh um sure," he rubs the back of his head as he walks around the men section of the store to find clothes for Yuudai.

Yuudai had already found a whole outfit for Kira to wear that he thought. it included a tee shirt that was plain and a over shirt,pants, a pair of socks and shoes, also a necklace. "i dont know if you have any earrings" Yuudai said with a nervous smile.

Kira looks around for outfits for Yuudai. He rubs his chin, figuring he would not find any clothes that made him look like a bad boy. He looks at Yuudai and tilts his head, laughing a little, "no sorry, I have never worn earrings before," he rubs the back of his head. Kira picks up a black tank top, navy blue jeans, black socks and some sneakers. "Okay, finished," Kira smiled as he walks over to Yuudai with the clothes and shoes in the shopping basket.

"awesome lets put the clothes just to see how they look.oh but the way i dont wear earrings either." yuudai said with a smile then tilted his head to the dressing rooms. "we will need these after we get something to eat" Yuudai said getting the clothes and going into the dressing room.

Kira nods his head as he looks at Yuudai, laughing a little, "well.. good thing I didn't get you any earrings." He then takes the clothes and walks into a empty dressing room. Kira starts undressing and puts on the clothes Yuudai picked out for him.

"if you want me to wear earrings i will" Yuudai said slightly jokingly as he took of his clothes putting on the ones picked out for him. he came out to show kira the clothes. "of course if i get earring i would have to get my ears pierced first" yuudai said with a smirk.

Kira laughs a little and shakes his head as he was getting dressed in the clothes Yuudai got for him and walks out of the dressing room. "You don't need to get your ears pierced if you don't want to," he looks down at the clothes, "so.. how do I look," he looks at Yuudai.

"you look great and i wont if you dont want me to. lets change back and pay for this stuff" yuudai said with a big smile. "um then where would you like eat at we can eat any where except this one Japanese restaurant they know me i kind hit the manager" Yuudai said rubbing the back of his neck and nervously chuckling.

"It's up to you really though. It's not up to me if you want or don't want earrings," Kira laughs a little. He walks into the changing room and laughs a little, "your such a bad boy, hitting almost everyone. The manager must have angered you. Hm.. well where do you want to eat," Kira took off the clothes as he puts on his.

• Saga locked this topic