Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

"yes i do like that bunny" yuudai said then hugged Kira. "can i ask you something boss?" Yuudai asked holding Kira close to him. the blue eyes bunny had fell over on his back.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

Kira smiles and blushes as Yuudai held him.

The boss smiles and looks at Yuudai, slowly nodding her head, "sure what is your question?"

"would you let me have the bunny or is that a no?" Yuudai asked with a slight smile. the baby bunny wiggled its nose at Yuudai.

The boss looks at the bunny and looks at Yuudai with a smile, "yes you can have the bunny."

Kira smiles and takes the bunny out of the cage, "we got to go get some stuff for the bunny."

"yay! sorry i am excited" Yuudai said taking the bunny gently into his arms. "so do we have to feed it since it will be away from its mother" Yuudai asked snuggling the bunny.

"Of course you do silly. Have you had a pet before," the boss laughs a little.

Kira looks at Yuudai and laughs a little, rubbing the bunny's nose.

"i have my dog" Yuudai said with a slight giggle. the bunny sneezed then tried to burrrow into Yuudai's arm. "that tickles" Yuudai said with a smile. "this bunny is so sweet like you Kira" Yuudai giving Kira a kiss.

"Well a dog and a bunny are totally two different animals," she laughs a little.

Kira smiles and blushes softly, kissing Yuudai.

"i guess so ma'am" Yuudai said with a smile. "i dont think i need anymore animals" Yuudai said moving some hair from his face. "hey umm when we have a day off want to go out with me" Yuudai asked looking at Kira the bunny started to stare too.

She smiles as she nods her head as she goes back into her office.

Kira looks at Yuudai and blushes, "a-a date? Sure I suppose," he smiles softly.

"that makes me happy. i wonder when we have a day off this week." Yuudai was thinking out loud holding his bunny. he then looked at the stuff for his new furry friend.

Kira laughs a little and looks at the bunny, slowly looking up at Yuudai, "well, we can ask our boss when we can have a day off."

Yuudai picked out some bunny stuff. "we can ask her when she is not busy her self" Yuudai said with a smile. the bunny then fell asleep in Yuudai's arm.

Kira nods his head, "yeah that's true. I think she just went into her office for now so I don't think she is too busy if you want to try to ask her now?"

• 2 weeks later...

Yuudai then went and knocked on the door. "umm boss are you busy?" Yuudai asked softly. he was a bit nervous because he really want to take Kira on a date.

Kira looks at Yuudai and smiles, "what's wrong? Why do you look so nervous?"

"Hm? Nope come on in. What can I help you with," the boss calls out when doing some paperwork.

"i would like take Kira on a date. so i wonder when we have a free. sorry if this is bugging you" Yuudai said kinda opening the door looking at the the boss then Kira. "i am only slightly nervous" Yuudai said to kira.

The boss blinks as she looks at both Kira and Yuudai, standing up and walks over, "you two have been in a relationship.. but you two have yet to go on a date?! No no no unacceptable. I command you two to go on your date right now," she laughs a little.

Kira blinks as he looks at the boss and slowly looks at Yuudai while blushing.

"umm okay if you say so boss" Yuudai said blushing as well. "first i need to drop off my bunny and feed my dog" Yuudai said thinking about what they could do tonight. "so umm lets go have some fun Kira" Yuudai said with a smile.

The boss laughs a little and goes back to working on paper work.

Kira looks at Yuudai, "hm.. well we can leave the pets here so they don't have to be alone at the house." Kira looks at Yuudai and smiles, nodding his head, "sure," he rubs the back of his head, wondering what him and Yuudai were gonna do this evening.

"okay i guess i could leave the bunny here with its family" Yuudai said putting the warm and sleep bunny down in the cage. "so umm i have some places i want to take you so i am wondering do you want to ride on my motorcycle" Yuudai hiding his face a bit.

"Yeah the bunny will be fine. We will get the bunny when we come back.. f-from the date," he blushes a little. Kira looks at Yuudai and nods his head, "y-yeah sure that is fine. I can't wait to see where we are going to go," he smiles softly.

" alright" Yuudai said gently taking Kira's hand as they went to Yuudai's house to get his motorcycle. "i have to go inside for a bit wanna come in so i can get my helmet and the spare okay" Yuudai said unlocking the door to his house.

Kira follows Yuudai to his house. He nods his head, "oh.. sure," he rubs the back of his head. He stood there next to Yuudai while watching him unlock the door.

Yuudai opened the door and went inside. "umm please do not mind the mess" Yuddai said then went to get the helmets he also grabbed so different clothes. he started dressing as he grabbed his keys and a wallet. "you ready" he said slipping on his shirt lastly.

• Saga locked this topic