Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Kira blinks and walks up to Yuudai, "hey are you okay? Maybe we should have met up inside instead of outside," he rubs the back of his head.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

"i punched someone today" Yuudai said holding his arms. "so where do you wanna eat Kira" Yuudai said trying to smile.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kira tilts his head, "you punched someone? Why?" He rubs his chin and looks around, "I am not sure.. what are you in the mood for?"

"i want some sushi" Yuudai said he got closer to Kira. "the guy touched my As.. but" Yuudai said shivering with his breath now being seen in the cold.

Kira nods his head as he starts walking to a restaurant that served sushi, "oh... when did that happen," he tilts his head as he blinks, "we should almost be there, we should hurry so you can warm up," he continues walking and opens the door to the restaurant, walking inside.

"i happened a hour or so ago" Yuudai said gently taking Kira's hand. when they got in Yuudai was so happy to feel the warm heat. "i will pay since i dragged you here" Yuudai said then the guy behind the counter started speaking in Japanese. he answered him then he took Kira to a seat. "he said we can sit here" Yuudai said with a smile.

Kira rubs the back of his head, "well.. your not the only one that gets groped," he laughs a little as he follows Yuudai into the restaurant. He looks at Yuudai and follows him, sitting down at the table and nods his head, "a..are you sure you really want to pay for the whole meal," he tilts his head to the side.

"yes i will pay for the whole meal" Yuudai said as the man came over asking what we wanted in broken English. "the normal for me" Yuudai said the man nodded then looked at Kira.

Kira tilts his head and rubs the back of his head as he looks at the menu real quickly, "u-uhhh I will take the deluxe ramen with the egg, fully cooked, not scrambled with veggies and shrimp. And some water with lemon slices in it to drink."

"oh no problem" the man said writing it down then walking off. "i understand it is tough everywhere Kira but i he touched my As.. butt and was rubbing it i am not a person who likes to be touched anyways so i blanked punching the guy in the face" Yuudai explained looking down. "i hope you don't mind i got saki for my self" Yuudai said with a faked smirk trying to be cheeky.

Kira looks at the waiter as he walks away, looking at Yuudai, "sometimes men grope my crotch while groping my butt so.." he rubs the back of his head since he didn't really like talking about it. Kira looks at Yuudai and laughs a little, "as long as you can contain your alcohol, then it is fine with me."

"i have had that to and yeah i can hold my alchol" Yuudai said with a smirk as the waiter brought some appetizers and the saki setting the bottle on Yuudai's side of the table with one cup then gave Kira his water. "food come soon" the waiter said leaving again. "you know in high school i beat up a lot of people" Yuudai said eating some of the food and drinking some saki.

Kira blinks and then slowly nods his head, resting his chin on his palm, "I get groped a lot on the train or bus.. it is so annoying." He watches the waiter and nods his head as he drinks some of his water, "did you get groped a lot in high school? Or were just some type of rebel," he laughs a little.

"i never got touched in high school i would have taught them a lesson" Yuudai said drinking more and more saki. the food was then brought out and Yuudai started eating more and more. "i hate people they are so disgusting" Yuudai said after swallowing all of his food.

Kira looks at Yuudai and nods his head, "yeah I know how that feels.. but at least not all people grope.. just the perverted ones." He starts eating as he looks at Yuudai, "well.. I won't grope you so don't worry about it," he laughs a little and goes back to eating.

Yuudai with those words stopped eating. "you would not grope me?" Yuudai whispered really he said it under his breath. he continued to eat with his head down drinking even more saki as he went. his face was turning red from the saki Yuudai started to cry big tears rolled down his face. he was actually happy that Kira said that the man took the saki away because Yuudai was now drunk.

Kira nods his head as he continues eating and drinks as well. He blinks as he looks at Yuudai, "hey.. are you okay," he watches the waiter take away Yuudai's saki and pouts, "I thought you said you can handle your alcohol," he laughs a little.

"i can i normally don't drink this much" Yuudai said trying to avoid the question of if he was okay. "do you have work tomorrow?" Yuudai said wiping the tears off of his own face. "if you do it is okay" Yuudai said being really shy which was not not part of his character at all. you could ask him anything and he would not lie but he might avoid the subject.

"Did you drink more than usual or something? Maybe thanks to being groped or something," Kira rubs the back of his head and shakes his head. "No I took tomorrow off," he places his chin on his palm. "Maybe drinking some water will make you feel better."

"maybe you wanna come to my house oh no now it sounds like i wanna take you home to have sex with no i just thought maybe you would wanna come over because it is not that far from here but i kinda guess your house is not that far either do i need an excuse" Yuudai was mumbling and slurring his words. a lady gave him water. "could you take this dope home please" the lady whispered into Kira's ear.

"Well I don't really know where your house is and your in no condition to ride your motor cycle. So..maybe I will take you to my house," he shakes his head while blushing, "t-there is nothing wrong with just hanging out." Kira looks at the lady and nods his head as he helps Yuudai out of his chair.

"oh yeah but what about my motorcycle" Yuudai said stumbling a bit."i will take him motorcycle to his house" the lady said she acted like Yuudai did this a lot which was not true.

Kira nods his head, "alright thank you miss," he smiles as he starts leading Yuudai out of the restaurant and starts walking in the direction of his house.

"where are we going?" Yuudai asked as he was being leading out of the bar. his face started turning green as he was about to throw up. Yuudai also felt like he was going to pass out. he grabbed on to your shoulder so he did not fall.

"I told you.. my house. I don't really know the way to your house and your in no condition to be walking home or riding your motor cycle," Kira looks up at Yuudai and blinks, walking quickly to a trash near the local convenience store and slightly pushes Yuudai so his head was hovering over the opening of the trash.

• Saga locked this topic