When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

"I am actually glad that my better by the time your baby is starting to form. I was worried for a moment that you might have to try to do everything." He said kissing his cheek. "So what should we do with Dimitri today

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"I am just glad you are feeling better in general," Jayden laughs a little and nuzzles against Hidan with a purr. "Well at least you got better in time," he kisses Hidan's cheek as well and wags his tail. "Hm... we should see if Dimitri would like pools since he likes a bath tub so much," he laughs a little.

"I am glad that I am feeling better at well you don't know how much that means to me....I love to be able to walk around and move again." He said smiling and kissed his cheek. "He held him close and looked at there baby. "I am sure that he would we do need to get him one." he said

Jayden wags his tail and nods his head, "well I am glad you are feeling better,  it is making me happy knowing your not suffering now." He holds onto Hidan and looks at Dimitri and laughs a little, "yeah.. he might be too small and too young to go into an actual pool yet."

"Yeah the best we can do for now since he is still young is a kiddie pool. I am sure he will like that.. though he doesn't seem to like when the water gets cold," Jayden rubs his chin a little.

"Yeah I am sure he would like that. We could try to find something about that we can see what we can do with him." He said thinking about it but not sure what was going to happen either. "Huh I don't really know."

Jayden looks at Hidan and laughs a little, "well... if he knows it's not a tub but a kiddie pool, maybe he will get the hang of what the pool's water is like," he rubs the back of his head.

Jayden nods his head and wags his tail with a smile, kissing Hidan and then rubs against his chest. "I hope he likes swimming as much as bathing," he laughs a little.

Jayden nods his head and wags his tail, "yeah I am glad he found something he likes doing. I am sure Dimitri will grow up to be quite the swimmer," he wags his tail a little as he was cleaning the kitchen as well.

hidan smiled and looked at him. "Yeah I want to let him do what ever he wants to do, but I do think he will be good at swimming. So when we can lets teach him how to swim I am sure he will love it." he said smiling and looked at him

Jayden looks at Hidan and nods his head as he wags his tail with a smile, "yeah I think Dimitri will like swimming as well. I wonder what our other baby will like to do," he smiles and rubs his belly, wagging his tail.

Jayden looks at Hidan and smiles, laughing a little, "probably a combination of us," he smiles and kisses Hidan's cheek as well, nuzzling against him. He rubs his stomach, "I can't... help to wonder how much longer."

Jayden rubs his chin a little, "hm.... maybe a month or so ago I think," he rubs the back of his head while blushing. "I remember I needed to get a check up. I am not sure what the doctor will think about me getting pregnant again after just giving birth," he laughs a little.

Jayden looks at Hidan and nods his head, wagging his tail, "do... you think I will be able to have this child the natural way," he tilts his head as he rubs against Hidan.

"Maybe I hope you do, but you might hurt more if you do have it the natural way just letting you know." he said kissing his cheek. "The more trips to the doctors the more we can see if the baby is growing the right way."

Jayden tilts his head and then blushes a little, "but... I took your cock so many times so I doubt it will hurt me too much," he licks Hidan's cheek. He looks at Hidan, "but how do we know the baby is going to be growing the right way? it's already unnatural for a guy to get pregnant in the first place."