Hashihime of the Old Book Town: newest acquisition by MangaGamer

kstorms

These news have been out for a while now but I haven't seen anyone talking about the game yet :D

From the page (

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
): Tamamori came to Tokyo with his sights set on getting accepted to the Imperial University. However, he doesn't pass the entrance exam, and is so undisciplined and wrapped up in endless fantasies that he's kicked out of his boarding house after only two years. Through a stroke of luck, Tamamori begins to live and work at Umebachidou, a used book store. There, he enjoys whiling away his time as a "student preparing for entrance exams" and taking advantage of friends who are also from his hometown. But one right after the other, mysterious deaths befall those friends and, realizing he's been repeating the same rainy three days over and over again, Tamamori finds himself racing throughout Jinbochou to save them.

twittercard.jpg

Anyway, it really sounds interesting to me! I was a bit disappointed when Hadaka was announced for localization so I'm glad they picked up a title that seems to be a bit more plot-heavy. It's giving me Nitro + Chiral vibes with all of the 'psychedelic murder mystery' it's been advertised as, and that's a good thing in my books! It's probably not coming out in forever though and idk what to expect since it's an indie and I can't find any info about it anywhere, but I'm still excited!

What do you guys think? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kstorms

• Lobagris

Top Posters In This Topic