Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Haru looked at his cat and then looked at them. "I can't think of one what would be a good name for an all black cat?" he asked looking at him and then started to try to think about it, but was failing pretty badly.

Jason smiled as he paid for everything he just got for the cats that they picked out trying to think of a name himself.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Daisuke smiles and rubs his head on the kitty, holding onto the kitty and listens to the purrs.

Shin laughs a little, surprise how fast it took Daisuke to name the black and white kitty that he liked. He looks at Haru and rubs his chin, "hm... how about Kuro? Or Midnight?"

Haru looked at them and nodded. "I like Kuro I really do." He said smiling and looked at him and then kissed the kitten. "I wonder about any other names tho." He said thinking about it.

Jason smiled as he walked back over and smiled

Shin looks at Haru and smiles, rubbing his chin, "hm... there should be other names too." He watches as Jason walks over, "hey have any ideas to name the cat Haru picked out? I already suggested Kuro and Midnight."

Daisuke rubs his face on the kitty and smiles a little, glad to have a little friend to be with besides Haru.

"Lets see.. Kuro, spooky, lucky...um... damn I hate being put on the stop like this." he said rubbing his head.

Haru looked at his black cat. "Kuro....spooky...luck....or Midnight...Dai what do you think?" haru asked

Shin laughs a little, "ah calm down, it's just to help name the cat Haru likes," he nudges Jason a bit.

Daisuke looks at Haru and tilts his head. He thinks for a moment, "... I like the name Kuro."

"Yeah I am still not good when I am put on the spot." He said looking at him and then blushed. "Yeah sorry about that."

"Ok then I will name him kuro." he said smiling and looked at them happy and kissed his cat on the head

Shin laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, holding onto Jason's hand.

Daisuke smiles and nods his head, "I think he will like his name too," he nuzzles up against Oreo, listening to the kitty purr.

Shin rubs his chin, "hm... I wonder if the cat that Daisuke picked is a girl or a boy...," he looks at Jason.

"YAY." he said looking at the cat and kissed Kuro's head wondering what to do.

Jason smiled as he looked at the kids. "Do you want to hold them or do you want to put them in the cage and bring them home that way its up to you." He said looking at the kids

"Um...." He said looking at Daisuke

Daisuke smiles as he snuggles against Oreo, kissing the top of their head, enjoying listening the purrs.

Shin smiles a little, "no matter what you want,  you two decide either if they are in their carrier or hold them."

Daisuke looks at Oreo and then Haru, looking at both Shin and Jason, "I want to hold Oreo during the car ride home."

"I would like to hold Kuro as well." he said smiling and looked at them as Jason smiled and took them all out side after they got everything taken care of with the cats

Haru held his cat close and petted its head smiling as he did so

"We will have plenty of time to hold them when we get home," Shin looks at Jason with a smile as he walks back to the car. He looks at Haru and laughs a little, "looks like Haru chose to hold Kuro during the car ride."

Daisuke looks at Oreo and holds the kitty close, "I want to hold Oreo as well," he walks to the car and sits down in the back seat.

Shin nods his head with a smile as he then gets into the car as well, putting on his seat belt, looking at Daisuke and Haru, happy to see how happy they were.

Daisuke looks at the cat and smiles, holding the kitty close as he then starts to fall asleep.

He smiled and looked at him then sighed not really sure what to do next he cuddled his cat and slowly went to sleep and coughed as he did so.

The cat looked up at Haru and then looked at Shin and Jason and meowed like trying to tell them something

Jason looks at the cat and smiled. "He is already trying to protect Haru."

Daisuke was curled up in the seat with Oreo, sleeping soundly to the sound of Oreo purring while the kitty slept as well.

Shin smiles and laughs a little as he then reaches to pet Kuro, "so soft." He looks at Oreo and laughs a little, "looks like Daisuke found a sleeping buddy."

Daisuke was soundly asleep while holding Oreo.

Shin looks at Haru and looks at Jason, nodding his head, "yeah... it sounds like he might be coming down with something."

Shin nods his head, "yeah that sounds like a good idea." He looks at Haru and Daisuke, laughing a little, "I am sure ... they won't mind if we make a little pit stop. I will stay in here with them while you get the medicine. Maybe we should get something for Daisuke as well since... you know, his allergies."

Daisuke mumbles a little as he continues to sleep soundly as he holds Oreo, who purred in Daisuke's arm while sleeping as well.

"Yeah I will." He said and soon they stopped at a store and Jason ran in and got some medicine soon coming out and looked like he bought ever kid medicine in the drug store. After getting into the car they headded home. "OK I got it."

Haru was sleeping and Kuro was sleeping as well now