Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Daisuke nuzzles against Haru while smiling in his sleep.

"Well it seems Haru enjoyed the soup and turns out Daisuke was still full," Shin laughs a little as he was washing the bowl Haru's soup was in.

Daisuke smiles and cuddles Haru while he sleeps.

Shin smiles and nods his head, "yeah I am glad too. It's hard getting food in your systems when your sick."

Daisuke nuzzles against Haru while he slept.

"Well he will get better soon. Doesn't last long. We will help it go away faster," Shin smiles a little.

Daisuke mumbles softly in his sleep.

"Yeah I am sure it is pretty hard on him as well. Even for Daisuke, having those kind of issues right now must be horrible. They both must be so tired," Shin mentions with a sigh.

Daisuke mumbles a little in his sleep.

"Well both of them will not have to live like that anymore. We will take good care of them," Shin smiles.

Shin looks at the time and rubs the back of his head, nodding his head, "yeah it is getting late so I suppose we should sleep," he turns off the sink and stretches, yawning a little.

Shin nods his head, "sounds good to me," he follows Jason to the bedroom and then lays down on the bed, letting out a soft yawn.

Shin watches as Jason got up and watches him before he let's out a soft yawn, turning on his side and continues to sleep, hoping Haru and Daisuke were feeling better today.

Shin wakes up and nods his head, yawning, "yeah... sure," he stretches and then gets out of bed, walking to Haru's and Daisuke's room, hoping they were feeling better today.

Shin walks in the bedroom, "hey, how are you two doing," he looks at Daisuke and Haru with a smile.

Daisuke wakes up and sniffs a bit, could smell even better than he did before, "better... I think."

Haru looked at him and sighed. "I'm tired and my throat hurts, but I feel better than I did yeasterday." he whispered as he laid back down.

Jason smiled as he cooked the food humming as he got everything right again and stuff like that

"Well maybe if you get something to drink, it will help your throat. It could just be dry from sleeping," Shin smiles and rubs Haru's head.

Daisuke yawns and sniffs a bit, could smell something yummy coming from the other room.

Haru nodded and yawed. "Just I would really like some water maybe that'll help. It smells really good whatever you're making." He said looking at him.

Jason soon set everything on the table that he needed to sit out all the food was ready