Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Shin watches as Jason went into the store and watched over Haru and Daisuke sleeping with Kuro and Oreo, smiling a little. He looks and watches as Jason got back in the car and nods his head with a smile, "that's good, I hope it helps them."

Daiuske continues sleeping while holding Oreo, who was sleeping  and licks Daisuke's cheek.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"Yeah I hope he would be ok lets just give him somd of the meds. Tho I am not sure not what to do next. ok lets see what we need to do I got extra meds just in case whatever happened." He said smiling

Haru was coughing and sleeping with the kitten on his chest

Shin looks at Jason and smiles, "well let's just get them home, give them some meds and then get them to bed," he rubs the back of his head.

Daisuke continues sleeping soundly, mumbling a bit as he could hear Shin and Jason talking.

"all right I know the best thing for any sickness is sleep." Jason said smiling at him as they drong the rest of the way home. "we also need to take their temperature to make sure that they aren't running a fever."

Haru coughed once more as he slept

"Yeah, I am sure it will help them get better faster," Shin smiles a little as he rests his head on Jason's arm. He nods his head, "yeah. sounds like a good idea."

Daisuke mumbles and squirms a bit in his sleep, waking up and yawns, "are... we almost home," he rubs his eyes a bit.

Shin smiles and nods his head, "yeah which will be good. I am sure they really need it as well," he holds onto Jason.

Daisuke looks at Haru when he coughed and looks at Jason and Shin before resting back down, falling back asleep.

Shin laughs a little, "they are such tired ones aren't they? They must have not gotten a lot of sleep back in the ... other place."

"I bet they didn't they also might think they need to sleep while they can because they might not get to sleep you know." He said think about it as they pulled in from of there house and he picked up Daisuke and the cat even some of the stuff as he walked into the house.

Haru was still sleeping not wanting to move

"Well.. there isn't anything for them to worry about. Things are different now that they live with us," Shin looks at Jason and then when the car stops, he took off his belt. He picks up Haru and Kuro, grabbing the remaining stuff, following Jason into the house.

Daisuke mumbles a little, resting his head on Jason's chest while he slept, holding onto Oreo.

Shin sets down Haru and Kuro on the bed, having Haru next to Daisuke  and smiles, rubbing Haru's head.

Daisuke continues sleeping as he places his hand on Oreo.

Edited by YaoiFanGirlBritty

"After he got the stuff for the cat he started to get all the kids meds set up as well so Haru can take it when he wakes up

Haru coughed again and his cat Kuro was purring trying to make him feel better

Shin nods his head, "yeah, when they wake up, we will get the kids all set so they can start feeling better."

Daisuke nuzzles against Oreo in his sleep, listening to Oreo purr, making him smile.

Shin nods his head, "I hope they feel better soon," he sighs a little.

Daisuke continues sleeping and rubs his face against Oreo, loving listening to the kitty purr.

"pretty sure daisuke feels fine just haru we need to worry about... I hope it's nothing more than the common cold...I don't want him to go through any more pain he's already been through a lot" Jason said

haru woke up coughing and looked at his cat. He started to sniff feeling bad as the cat rubbed up on him

"Yeah Daisuke I am sure is feeling better than Haru. I mean... Daisuke actually has medicine in his system thanks to my brother. Do you think we should wake him up so he can have the medicine?"

Daisuke nuzzles against Oreo and smiles, wiggles a little on the bed.

"Oh, looks like Haru woke up. Haru do you mind if we give you some medicine? It will help you feel better," Shin mentions and rubs Haru's head.

Daisuke curls up and mumbles a little as he was sleeping.

Shin smiles and rubs Haru's head, "I promise it will make you feel better." He gets up and walks to the bathroom so he could get some water for Haru to drink for the medicine.

Jason came back in with the meds for Haru and smiled. "Ok I promise this will help you ok you look like you might have a small fever as well." He said looking at him.

Haru nodded he was sweating a little he reached out his small hand to take whatever it was

Daisuke mumbles a little and wakes up, watching Jason and Haru, rubbing his eyes and stretches with a yawn.

Shin comes back and places the water on the night stand.

"If you need water Haru, it's right here," Shin shows Haru the glass of water.

Daisuke looks at Jason and tilts his head, slowly nodding his head.

Shin rubs Haru's head with a smile, "don't worry Haru, you will feel better thanks to the medicine."

Daisuke took the medicine and sticks his tongue out, "... yuck," he drinks the water.