Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

"Alright," Shin nods his head as he picks up both Daisuke and Haru since Jason had to carry the box. "Yeah, let's get going," he smiles and then heads outside.

Daisuke looks at Haru and then rests his head on Haru, holding onto his hand.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Haru smiled at Daisuke and smiled wondering where they were going, but didn't want to do anything else about being sick. "I can't wait to see what the surprise is."

"I know I am happy to take you both there." he said as he got into the car once they were in the car they took off to the pet shop

Daisuke looks at Haru and nods his head, "yeah I can't wait to see what it is either."

Shin places Daisuke and Haru in the car, getting in as well, smiling a little, couldn't wait to see Daisuke's and Haru's reaction to the pet store.

"I can't either." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed his cheek. "Thanks Daisuke."

Jason smiled as they started to head the the pet shop and soon stopped in front of it.

Haru's eyes went wide when he saw the pet shop

Daisuke looks at Haru and smiles a little, kissing Haru's cheek as well.

Shin smiles as he looks at the pet shop, looking over at Daisuke and Haru.

Daisuke blinks a little as he saw the pet shop.

"This is your surprise." Jason said as he got out of the car and smiled. "Let see if there are any animals you like here alright." He said smiling

Haru was excited about this he loved looking at animals

Shin smiles a little as he got out of the car, helping Haru and Daisuke out of the car.

Daisuke looks at the pet store and looks at Haru, holding onto his hand.

Shin walks with Jason into the pet store.

Daisuke follows along side Haru to look at the cats.

Shin laughs a little, "I guess they both really do like cats.. hm?"

"I guess they really do." He said smiling

Haru smiled at all the cats wondering if he would see on he liked there was on cat that caught his eye it was a pure black cat in he back of the cage looking like it was scared of everything. Haru pointed to that cat. "I want to hold him."

Shin smiles a little and laughs a little, "I guess we will wind up with cats."

Daisuke looks around and wondered if he will find a cat he would want to hold.

Shin looks at Haru, "alright, give us a second Haru," he walks over to one of the workers, "excuse me, our son would like to hold that black cat," he points at the cat that Haru wanted to hold.

"ok....now that cat has been through a lot so be careful with it." He said looking at him and pulled out the black cat for them.

Haru nodded and held the cat with the utmost care. The cat was scared at first but then started purring

Shin nods his head slowly, "yeah we will be gentle." He watches as Haru was holding the cat and smiles, "looks like Haru found himself a cat," he whispered to Jason.

Daisuke watches Haru with the black cat and smiles a little, rubbing his chin as he looks at all the cats, wondering if he will find a cat he would want to hold. He saw a cute black and white cat and listens to the kitty meow and tried to stick the paw out of the cat .

"That is cute lets see if Dai finds one as well." He said looking at him and then took a deep breath and watched him.

Haru was loving the cat he picked out and the car was loving him as well

Shin nods his head as he then looks over at Daisuke as he was looking at a black and white cat, "looks like he found one."

Daisuke looks at the cat, watching them clean their self.

He smiled as he told the person and they went to get that cat out and handed it to Daisuke to hold. "Shin why don't you watch them as I go get some things for them." He said smiling as he left to get the supplies for the cats to have because they were going to surprise them with keeping them.

Haru was happy to come for this surprise

Daisuke smiles as he holds onto the kitten, listening to that kitty meow and licks his cheek, hearing the kitty purr.

Shin watches Daisuke and Haru, smiling and looks at Jason and nods his head, "alright, I will watch them while Jason was shopping around to get stuff for the cats.

Jason smiled and started to shop for everything that they needed for the cats and was happy about that as well. "I am happy that they are happy with the kids

Haru smiled and looked at him and then sighed not sure what to do next as he was playing with the kitty

Shin watches over Haru and Daisuke with a smile, glad to see they found cats that they liked.

Daisuke rubs his face against the kitty with a smile, listening to the kitty purr.

It took him 30 mins for him to get everything the cats would need and more before walking over to the two of them and smiled. "So coming here wasn't your surprise." Jason said looking at him

Haru looked at him confused.

"Your surprise is if you really like the kitties you have now you can get them and we can take them home with us." Jason said

Haru's eyes lit up he was so happy and he nodded He wanted this kitty

Daisuke looks at Jason as he comes back and tilts his head to the side, "coming here... wasn't the surprise?"

Shin looks at Jason and then both Haru and Daisuke, nodding his head with a smile, "we figured you two would have little family members to help comfort you when your upset. It is our treat to both of you."

Daisuke looks at Shin and Jason, looking at Haru and then down at the kitty. He smiles and nods his head, holding onto the black and white kitty.

"I really like that I want my kitty." He said smiling and he hugged his cat happy that they now had it and looked at Jason and Shin he was so happy about all of this he was glad that he didn't go home because he wasn't feeling well.

Jason smiled and walked over to the lady and filed out the paperwork to take the two kitties home.

Daisuke looks at his kitty and smiles, nodding his head, "I want my kitty right here as well," he holds onto the kitty, rubbing his head on them while the kitty purred.

Shin smiles as he watches Daisuke and Haru as Jason was filling in paperwork.

He smiled and looked at them. "Well you two have to come up with name for your cats now. They are all yours. I just sign the paperwork and we're going to check out all of their stuff."

Haru was so happy as he held the kitten who was purring

Shin smiles and nods his head, "yeah we will leave it to you two to name our two new little additions. I can't wait to hear what you name them," he rubs Daisuke's and Haru's head.

Daisuke smiles and looks at the kitty, "hm... Oreo," he looks at the black and white kitty.