Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji smiles and then laughs a little, "probably go down? There are too many games to bring upstairs you goof ball," he pokes Jessie's nose.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and sighs a little as he rubs the back of his head, rubbing Jessie's head with a smile, "well... that is in the past now. Nothing like that will ever happen to you as long as I am around."

Yuiji smiles a little and hugs Jessie, "well I am very glad I have met you as well. I didn't know if I would ever... settle down with the way my work schedule is," he kisses Jessie's cheek as well.

Yuiji laughs a little as he nudges Jessie, "who said anything about you being a pain," he smiles, kissing Jessie's cheek as well, holding onto him and then gets up, leading Jessie to the basement to his game room.

"Your just fine... you goof ball," Yuiji laughs a little with a smile, kissing Jessie's cheek as he goes downstairs, "so are you excited to see how many games I have?"

Yuiji laughs a little and kisses Jessie's cheek, "yeah there sure is. I am glad you like how much games I have." He looks Jessie with a smile, "well the cases are there, you can just decide what you want to play by looking at the art work and reading the summary on the game," he smiles.

"Hm... that sounds good to me. Who knows, you might like it as much as I do," Yuiji smiles and then looks at all the games he had, wondering what his favorite game was even since he had more than one as his favorite.

"Hm... how about this game," Yuiji shows Jessie a multiplayer rpg game and smiles a little. He use to play this game so much when it first came out.

Yuiji smiles as he nods his head, "well let me get it all set up, okay?" He rubs Jessie's head as he puts the game in the system and leans down, getting another controller for Jessie.

"Ok." he said and he set down and waited for the games to be loaded up wondering what else they could do next not sure what to do. "I can't wait to play the game with you."

Edited by Dragongirl26

Yuiji smiles as he sits down next to Jessie, "I am sure you will like it just as much as I do," he holds his controller, waiting for the game to start.