[Introduction] Hi, I love space!

Arcavius

Hello,

I'm Arcavius call me Arc. I'm an 18 year old from London, UK who has a secret from I'm gay and I love yaoi, and space. Can't forget about space! I have held the secrets for a long, long, long time. My parents know I'm gay, my family, and friends -- They support me 100%. My mum known all along since I was like 5 years old.

But they don't know, I enjoy yaoi.

I'm here of course to meet people with the same interest (yaoi and space x3) and whom would like to be friends with me.

Okay about space, heh. I love space, said that many times. Who doesn't? It's so beautiful! Like Markiplier who is my all time favorite YouTuber, he also, loves space.

Anyway yeah.

- Arc

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• littlespiral

• Riki

• iamTK

• brinary

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

Welcome to YO Arc, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Space is amazing. I'm glad you love space. Because I love space, too. And more space love can be incorporated into this forum! Welcome to the site, Arc.

Hello

~!

Welcome to the forum, fellow yaoi lover! ^_^ ah, i do love space! too bad there isn't much space-themed yaoi around, eh? the only one i can remember is Starfighter by HamletMachine :)

Anyways, i hope you find many wonderful friends and amazing things around here ^_^ enjoy your time!

Well hi there

fellow space cowboy

giphy.gif

Nice to meet you and welcome to the yaoi universe ;)

Looking forward to get to know you and see more of you! We can talk about space and the universe as much as you like, I also think it's fascinating :)

Hope you enjoy your time with us and have lots of fun! See you around ^_^

Hello Arc! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a gay time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_05_zps5be2d698.jpg

I can't forget to give you a WELCOME here in this thread, so.....................

prod_440_19555.gif

Hey

kun! ^ ^ Welcome to YO!

Woah, woah, woah! space is truly a magical place, right? I hope you will enjoy this 'yaoi otaku universe' ヽ(・∀・)ノ enjoy your stay!

tumblr_mbhpyzSKlA1qc7dbso1_500.gif

I'm socially awkward & I don't always reply to intro thread here (I'm sorry guys) But your thread title intrigued me-you said you loved space. Me too! I will think of space whenever I'm feeling down. I could get lost thinking about it & everything feels alright after that. Welcome & enjoy your stay.

tumblr_nz96rcZarq1rvbipmo2_500.gif

🐰 こんにちは 🐰

san welcome to yaoiotaku

please enjoy your stay

Hello Arc and welcome to YO. Oh yeah space is interesting - its beautiful, sparkling, and yeah I get quite emotional and deep with it xD Anyway have fun here !

Hi there Arc! Nice to meet you *Smile here innocently* TK here, but my real name is Zyrus. Nice to meet you there! I'm older than you by 1 year only. Yep, I'm 19 right now but gonna turn 20 this coming june.

So you're interested too in space? Well for me I am interested in Time & Space World. Teleportation. Gravity Force and some sort... *Giggles here* Well I'm some sort of newbie too in this forum...

Well why don't do enjoy here? Nee?

2cgzoyw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...