♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Julius chuckled at the blushed to Yukie's cheeks as he kissed his hand. It was so cute how he could be so effect over a simple kiss on the hand with all the stuff they'd already done together.

He embraced Yukie as the demon snuggled into him. "Then could your very lovely self be talked into joining me to pick one?" Julius asked as he stroke Yukie's hair.

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

11 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

"I’m not one to go crazy shopping. Rest assured"

Yumro just smiled without saying anything. He had already seen the orders coming in for what Haruhi had bought online to the house. But to be fair it wasn't exactly the same thing. "I would thrust you even if you were a crazy shopper" Yumro asure Haruhi. "But it would properly be good if you helped Shan get a few more thing. He isn't use to clothes and such, so it is good you can to teach him." He wasn't worry Shan would make troubles for Haruhi.

Haru on the other hand was a driffrent case. Everything ran according to the boys mood, and in which way the wind blew. "If anything I can use Haru to give Fariy a few gray hairs" Yumro smirked as he really didn't know how it would work out.

"I don't even know if Fariy likes kids, but he still agreed to help.. So we can't really be hold reliable if Haru drives him mad"

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“Of course! That depends if you get out of bed and get dressed.” Yukie teased as he kissed Julius’s cheek and got off the bed and within seconds had a pretty gold set on and in a few more seconds after that a t shirt and some pants. “I’m going to pull my hair up and brush my teeth. You get dressed because we only have a few hours.” Yukie stated as he quickly walked off to the bathroom.

-_-_-_-_-

“course I’ll make sure he gets all the basics to fit in and enjoy himself. Some nice shoes wouldn’t hurt him either.” Haruhi added with a warm smile. Chuckling at the thought of Haru giving Fairy grey hairs Haruhi covered his mouth a little to stop from laughing to hard. “Oh he will give him a damn grey patch. Trust me anyone who spends prolonged time with him gets one. His tutor went full grey after six months.” Haruhi admitted with a sigh. “We had to pay him so much Yukie refused to let anyone else tutor him after that I mean how many three year olds cause a meltdown and grey hair like that to high end scholars?”  

Julius groaned as you said to get out of bed. He didn't want to. He was too comfortable with Yukie. But then the demon abandoned him he felt a little betrayed. He made the most dramatic sigh as he followed Yukie lead. "I'm just gonna take a quick second shower then." Julius's chest was still sticky with Yukie's cum.

When he was washed he took on his regular clothes on. They were going shopping so he wanted to wear something easy to take off. A long sleeved blouse and and jeans would haft to do for now. As he walked out of the bathroom changed his eues instantly landed on Yukie. All dress and looking sharp the witch bite his bottom lip before a groan could escape him.

"You look good" Julius said as he stepped into Yukie's personale space and laced a arm around the other just to get his hands on him again. He then tuck up Yukie's shirt from his suit pants and looked into Yukie's pants to see if he really wore anything underneath. He drew in a sharp breath when he saw a bit of golden fabric. "Damn you wasn't messing with me" he groaned approvingly and let Yukie tuck himself back in. Julius had a bit of color in his cheeks as his thought circled around staying in anyway. But he told himself no. Both of them would be happy having this picture taken and that was important too.

"Do we walk or that a taxi?" Julius asked as he didn't know his way around these parts to portal them.

-----

"You didn't  get any. Maybe because you got a bit of an mischieving mind too." Yumro teased as he ran his fingers through Haruhi's hair. "Still I'll try and get Haru home without any added curses" he was obviously joking when he said that. Haru wasn't a bad kid although they liked to joke around. Sure he he could be mischievous when he was in the mood and caused trouble but he didn't do it because he wanted to be evil.

Yumro thought he and Haru had an understanding between eachother. Haru wasn't his real kid but he had been more family to him that his biologic family on his father's side.

Yumro kissed Haruhi's forhead then he cheek. "There is still a few hours left before morning, what do you say we sleep abit more. This time don’t kick me out of the bed" Yumro smiled as he leaned in and kissed Haruhi's gently on the lips. "I can spoon you from behind if that's better?"

“Mmh wasn’t joking about teasing you darling.” Yukie replied with a smirk as he looked at Julius before fixing his shirt and then put on his suit jacket. Grabbing a few more things Yukie finished with his shoes and tied his hair back into a long ponytail. “We will be taking one of my cars. The driver is waiting out front of the hotel. From there we will go shopping for suits and random store shopping then we take a break for lunch and do photos after. This gives us a full fun outing uptown, after that we head to a nice little date I’ve had planned.” Yukie added with a devious smirk having planned a cute romantic outing.

-_-_-_-_-_-

“Maybe I just dye my hair and hide them.” Haruhi teased Yumro with a happy laugh while taking Yumros hand and kissed it softly. “Just bring him home alive and well is all I ask. I can live with curses.” Haruhi admitted with a small sigh as he snuggled into Yumro while accepting the forehead and cheek kiss with a pink blush. “Mmh I didn’t mean to kick you out. I’m not use to sleeping with someone. I haven’t been spooned before” Haruhi explained embarrassed to have kicked Yumro out of the bed or done something simple like spooning before. Changing back into a more human form he laid under the covers, before moving slightly  to give Yumro much more space on the bed.

Julius did his best to crontrole himself to not act on his lust for his partner. But you was looking incredibly right now. He blushed again. Yukie wanted to make it a date. Julius mind qued like a love dove.

"And when did you plan this. When I was in the shower? Because I'm sure I've kept you occupied since yesterday" Julius smirked as he grabbed his jacket, phoneand wallet. Then a little something else.. just in case, and stuffed in into his pocket quickly. He then wrapped his arm around Yukie's once he was ready to leave. "How long is the ride" he couldn't stop himself from asking.

---------------

4 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Just bring him home alive and well is all I ask. I can live with curses.”

"Deal" Yumro smiled and scooped in on the bed with Haruhi. "I know you didn't do it intentional" he saw as he was spooning Haruhi from behind. "Is this good: he asked as Haruhi's comfort was his first priority. He then kiss Haruhi's neck before he buried his face against the spot. every inch of their bodies were pressed tightly together and Yumro loved feeling him so close. His dick seemed to agree and rose a little but didn't get fully hard as Yukie was too tired to act on it.

“I planned various outings and reservations. I made it so we always had something to do or a place to eat out at.” Yukie explained with a small smirk. “I planned to make sure you had fun and never felt a moment of boredom.” Yukie finished as he fixed his cuff links. Grabbing his phone and wallet he then held open the door for Julius. “It will take about an hour. I’m taking you to a demon district. Much more comfortable and less human eyes on us. While I adore the human world I do like a bit of privacy.” Yukie explained as he smiled at Julius before leading the way to the elevator then lobby, eventually leading out to a very pretty car out front waiting for them the driver opening the doors for them to get in. “I’m also calling in a few favors owed for today.” Yukie admitted as the places he was going where less crowded due to his requests.

~~~~~~~~~~~
”I think so? Never slept like this before that I remember. I always use to sleep in a pile of cushions or on my back like you’ve seen tonight. Sometimes though I like sleeping in long grass when I’m traveling but that’s just for experience. Not to great for my upper body.” Haruhi admitted with a small chuckle. “Though you seem to like sleeping like this.” Haruhi teased with a small yawn his head snuggling down into the pillow more.

(Sorry for the wait)

He wasn't at all suprised. Yukie liked to be prepared for anything and the idear for a trip to the spar had been his. But just wasn't put off by how well prepared Yukie was if anything Julius felt flattered. He didn't have many memories of people doing something with such care to ensure his comfort and happiness. It made the witch tingle and warm inside. "You never allowed me go grow bored so I wouldn't know anyway" Julius chuckled as he squeezed Yukie's arm tightly.  

When Yukie meantioned the demon district Julius was all ears. "I've never been. Is it driffrent? Like back with the spider tribe?" Julius wondered out loud till they got to the car. Julius kept quite till both was seated inside. But he didn't at any point stop touching some part of Yukie. Even now he had his hand resting on the demon's knee. He had seen the lookes people was casting their way and knew fully well that his boyfriend looked incredible in his perfect suit. He looked smart, sophisticated and very comfortable. Like he wore a suit everyday. Eventuelt Julius knew Yukie didn't see this or chose to ignore it. It still made Julius feel a bit territorial. He couldn't match up to Yukie right at this moment but he could still stake his claim. Holding onto or touching Yukie seemed to give the onlookers a good idear to not even think about it. Yukie was his and he wasn't gonna lay off if people were gonna eye fuck his lover. None of this was for them anyway. And even less the things thay was underwear that tight smart suit.

"So.." Julius gently massaged Yukie knee. "We got a whole hour in the back of a car" Julius glanced towards the driver. There was a tiny window between him and them. He wondered if it was one of those cars with a button to get privacy. "How should we past the time?" He asked sounding innocently enough to not tip the driver off. While his hand on Yukie's knees slid up along Yukie's thigh to the other crotch. His finger gently stroke the soft bugle in Yukie's tight suit pants. He looked at Yukie and bite into his bottom lip, making his intentions obvious.

---------------

Yukie didn't move or even opened his eyes when he asked. "So what's the verdict? Is my body less comfortable to all of that?" He said while breathing in his mate's delightful scent. "I love holding you like this." He corrected with a low chuckled. "Just ignore it. It is the effect your scent has on me." He doubted it really bothered Haruhi to know his mate desired him this much even a tired state.

"Maybe we can have a little time to ourselfs in the morning before I leave?" Yumro mumbled, his mind slowly dozzing off.

(No worries :3)

”well, first they exist everywhere and are strictly demons only. It’s a safe haven for demons and half demons to live. The only way you can be accepted is through marrige or being born half demon. We do make exceptions for temporary visits, though you need to do a mountain of paperwork to even apply to stay for longer than three days. I set it up because I wanted a taste of home…and a sense of community. Unlike the villages where anyone can visit and live if they follow the customs, the demon district is more…exclusive .” Yukie explained with a sigh knowing that it sounded very anti human but well he wanted a safe guarded place inside the human areas for demons who chose to live away from the villages. “I have a nice house there. I go there when I need a break and need to hide away.” Yukie admitted as he settled more in his seat beside Julius.

Stretching out a little Yukie looked down at Julius gently rubbing his knee. Raising a brow at the action Yukie only chuckled before looking at Julius’s hand moving inwards towards his bulge his mate eagerly showing his intentions. Yukie sighing moved his hand to the door side and pushed a button the window instantly going up to give them privacy. “Seems you have a fun way to pass the time~” Yukie teased as he loosened his tie and slipped off his jacket before pulling Julius on his lap. “Your excited~” she whispered lie whispered as he nibbled up Julius’s neck showing it with small licks and bites.

—————————

“mmmh so comfy…and yes I want you to do things with me in the morning.” Haruhi mumbled with a tiered yawn as he snuggled down more into the bed already half asleep now that he felt. Comfy and safe in Yumros arms.

Julius felt heat raise in his cheeks as Yukie caught onto what he was do. He bite onto his bottom lip trying not victoriously, as he heard the low buzz ftom the screen windown rolled up.

20 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

"Seems you have a fun way to pass the time~”

Julius groaned when he say Yukie lossen his tie while he smirked at him. The witch properly came alittle bit as the image rubbed all af Julius buttons just right. It was such a hot display. His own little keepsake for a lonely night of self pleasuring. His mouth was watering as he stared at Yukie's now bare neck.

Yukie pulled him onto his lap easy and Julius moaned. "You can always say no if you really don't want to~" Julius hummed as Yukie's mouth assaulted his neck. The human's erection was already pressing against the other's leg. He moved his hips closer till he was rubbing himself against Yukie's crotch. Julius was trying to keep as much of his voice back as possible, not knowing how sound proven the glass was.  "We could stop..ngh.. and just talk.. or you could fuck me with that suit on.. because I find it really arousing" Julius tried to give Yukie a option to stop.. but he hoped the other liked the last option better.

-----         ---------

Yukie smiled at Haruhi words. If he agreed to sex then it meant he felt better now. "Good night" Yumro said as he felt his lover drift and soon he too was asleep in a dream less dream.

Shan woke before Haru that morgen but was in no hurry to leave the other's side. In this form he didn't need to eat or use the bathroom so he had no reason to get up before Haru. Still Shan looked back down at the book he had read to Haru last night. He honestly couldn't remember a thing he'd read out loud. And what he could remember he didn't understand. He hoped he had fone a good job and not fallen asleep before Haru. It would be embarressing if that had been the case.

“I keep a spare suit in the trunk so no worries about making it messy.” Yukie replied as he kissed and licked up Julius’s neck holding his adorable mate closer. “Mgh…wanna see if the windows are really soundproof?” Yukie asked taking a break from Julius delicious neck as he rested his hands on Julius’s hips his fingers exploring the soft flesh only to move towards Julius’s cock to stroke it through the fabric.

—————

“Mmmmmh. I forgot to pull the curtains more.” Haru mumbled as he sat up his hair a total mess poking every which way. Looking at the soft warm light of the morning sun peeking Haru stretched and got up already pulling his clothes and a towel out to f a dresser so he could shower. “Did you sleep good?” Haru asked Shan his sleepy brain finally looking around as he looked at Shan and smiled.

"Condom" Julius moaned a little as he spoke up. "I brought condoms just in case" he looked down at Yukie's hand caressing his front as pushed himself into Yukie's warm hand. He looked right back into Yukie's eyes. "Are you teased me? Or are you just saying that I am loud in bed~" Julius asked teasing with a smirk. Of coures he could always cast a sound blocking barrier just in case he got too loud.

Julius leaned in and quickly stole the other's lips before he could reply. He pushed his tongue in and took him in passionately. The kiss was wild and so full of affection. Julius made sure to kiss Yukie just as he liked it. Rubbing the tip of his tongue just the way that made the demon's toes curl. Julius was very familiar with this form of him and had learned what tricks worked.

He pulled back when both were left emty for air and pulled his own shirt off as Yukie was still breathing hard. The threw the shirt over his shoulder as he too was panting rather heavy. There was still visible marks on his body from last night.

Julius stayed in Yukie's lap and didn't yet take off his pants. Although he reached down but then his hand changed it's mind and instead went to his pocket. Julius pulled out a condom in a silver packaging he had from the hotel. He held the other's gace as he used his teeths to rib it open. They'd rarely used a condom now of days but this way it would ve easier to clean.

"Can I put it on you?" Julius asked for his consent.

------------------

Shan jumped alittle suprised when he suddenly was pushing out from his own thoughts by Haru's voice.

"I sleep well.. can't really reminded when I fell asleep though" the doll said honestly as he watching Haru collect his stuff to go to the bathroom.  "Are you feeling better?" He asked as he carefully jumped off the bed to follow him. He wasn't gonna join him in there of coures. He was gonna stand by the door and keep an watchfull eye out.

----------

Yumro was the first of the two to wake that morning with his lover still in his arms. The ony driffrence was that Haruhi had turned in his sleep and was using Yumro's arm instead of his pillow. The demon groaned,  he would definitely get used to waking up like this in no time. Haruhi was just too lovely. He looked like an angel as he slept peacefully. But he could also feel the other's morning erection poking him. Yumro snaked his arm out from under Haruhi's head and moved lower under the warm covers. He slowly removed Haruhi's underneath out of the way and spread his legs apart before he ran his tongue over the other's closed entrance. He pushed Haruhi's asshole apart and slowly at first working his way up till he was rimming his lover will his entitet tongue.

Yukies head was reeling from the deep passionate kisses that sent sparks racing through his body. As he looked down at the sudden view of Julius’s beautiful marked up body Yukie could only swallow and try to not pass out from bliss and excitement. Taking a moment to steady himself and breathe Yukie covered his face for a moment to hide away his blushing cheeks and uneven breathing. As he moved his hands away he couldn’t help letting out a deep groan of enjoyment. Julius was truly driving him mad with need and desire to the point where he couldn’t help but get excited at the very mention of doing anything sexual. “Go ahead beautiful~  you can do whatever you like. I’m pretty powerless to even say no to you~” Yukie admitted as he was completely smitten and ensnared by his love for Julius.

————

“I’m alright. I feel tiered.” Haru admitted as he balanced his towel with his one arm and placed it on the counter having gotten better at doing things one armed since loosing his right arm. “It…feels off some days.” Haru admitted as he looked at Shan. “Will you stay here?” Haru asked not wanting to be alone since he was so tiered he wasn’t even able to produce his usual magic to create a replacement arm. “I don’t feel well enough to trust I’ll be completely fine by myself.” Haru mumbled as he closed the door halfway and undressed before letting the water get hot and proceeded to get into the shower.

—————

“Mngh…good morning.” Haruhi mumbled half awake as he blushed and wrapped his legs around Yumro. “Never woken up like this~” Haruhi admitted as he bit back a small moan enjoying feeling Yumro teasing him.

32 minutes ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Go ahead beautiful~  you can do whatever you like. I’m pretty powerless to even say no to you~”

Julius felt an incredible confident boost when Yukie said that but still blushing with a shy smile. He then moved off Yukie's lap and slid himself in between his knees. He held the ripped packaging between his lips as he worked on opening Yukie's suit pants. It didn't take all that long. The real trouble was only really to get Yukie's erection out of them without hurting the man on his zipper. Julius had heat raising in his cheeks again as he touched Yukie's hard member a gentle guided it out. He'd just had it in his face a little short of an hour ago but it was still so very eager. He couldn't still remember what it tasted like, and the though made his body shiver. His own cock was already throbbing hard in his pants.

Julius looked up at Yukie seeing him watching him with such dark eyes definitely made him wanting to hurry. He squeezed the condom out of it's rapper and held the tip in his mouth to put it on oral.

He had never tried it before but seen it in videos. Getting the rubber over the tip was more hard that he'd expected but once it finally gave he could easily slip it the rest of the way down with his lips. He pulled back with a loud wet pop and a string of spit. His face was flusthered with lust as he finally let his own cock spring free from his pants when he pulled them off. He stood up and kicked them off his feets while he braced himself against the roof of the car. He then sat himself back on Yukie's lap with a knee on either side of him. In this position Julius was a whole head taller that Yukie now. He smirked as he took Yukie's hands and guided one of them to touch his ass while he slipped another small package into Yukie's other hand. This time it was a sample of lube and he said. "Now you me~"

--------

"Yeah I'll be right here by the door" Shan said when Haru asked him. He could clearly see Haru struggled with his things and had been ready to catch anything dropped by the way. 

Shan sat down with his back against the wall outside next to the door. He didn't try to look in but he began talking to Haru so the other wouldn't feel alone.

He talked about nothing really important, just little things like the colors he liked and what colors Haru liked. He knew Haru liked books and magic and was curious about the world. So he talked about some of the things he'd seen in his time as a shadow.

He had been in Yumro shadows for years and his master had been travelling quite much through his work. He told Haru about some of the foreign countries. What the culture was like and all the little things from a newcomers prospective.

-----

Yumro smiled as he heard Haruhi's now awake voice. It was alittle rough with sleep still but sexy none the less. Yumro didn't let out to reply him just yet though. Instead his movements because more bold. His finger slip in with his tongue as he wiggled it fir room. Haruhi walls clenched down on him so tightly but it only helped him to go deeped as he tongue fuck his lover's lovely hole. The sounds Haruhi was making was making his own cock hard as steal. His dick was aching to get to replace his tongue though. His hand slid up Haruhi's thigh and squealed it for a good hold. 

He hadn't even touch the other's cock yet it was beginning to leak when Yukie hit the centaur's prostate.

“I swear Julius you’re going to send me to an early grave with how much you surprise me.” Yukie groaned as he sat and watched Julius almost in a trance in awe of all that he saw. Taking a moment to process what Julius was doing he couldn’t help but groan as he felt Julius’s lips on his cock the greedy member throbbing happily from just the pressure of Julius's lips. Looking up at his mate still in shock what he had done so expertly with his mouth Yukie didn’t even know Julius could do such erotic things. Looking to his hand next he slowly looked at the lube in his hand and then his other hand on Julius’s ass. “You were very…very well prepared” Yukie mumbled in a slight bit of awestruck shock as his face turned a touch red as everything finally sunk in that Julius wasn’t just luckily prepared, it was more that he had fully planned to do all of these things.

“…We aren’t even going to leave the bed during our honeymoon, seeing how fun you are I see no need for sigh seeing ” Yukie teased as he took the lube and ripped it open with his teeth. Spreading it across his fingers he groaned upon insetting a single digit. Slipping in another couple of digits he was instantly prepping Julius’s ass making sure to rub and tease every inch of his lovers insides. “Seeing you like this is quite a turn on.” Yukie whispered as he moved and licked on Julius’s chest leaving soft kisses and suck marks all over his mate.

————

“thank you.” Haru whispered as he stood messily dressed, looking down at Shan he sighed. Hearing Shan talk about things while he showered had helped him quite a bit, when it came to losing his arm it had always been something he took rather hard and being so weak he couldn’t fix it well…if he didn’t have to go to fairy today he would have been curled up in bed refusing to leave it or his room. “I felt better knowing you were here. It brings me a lot of comfort having you so close and around….” Haru admitted awkwardly since he wasn’t well with expressing how special Shan was to him without sounding to weird. Looking away with a small blush as he awkwardly turned away he walked off and tried to dry his hair that was still quite wet while looking for socks.

—————

“Ah~ Fuck!” Haruhi moaned out loudly as he gripped at the sheets unable to stop his hips from grinding forward the centaur trembling in pleasure. “Yumro~ please…don’t tease me to much~” Haruhi begged his voice sounding all so needy as he begged. Melting more into the bed he couldn’t help but reach down and pull Yumros hair playfully. “we…need more than one round~” haruhi added clearly overly turned on nd needy for his mate.

He chuckled. "You are saying that like you had a choise. Who is to say I'll let you out of our room? And I'll haft to be creative or someone else might catch your attention. You horny demon."

Julius's breath hitched with a low whimper as Yukie's slick finger pushed into him. It didn't hurt him since he was still pretty soft from last night. But maybe because of that he felt it so much more. Two more fingers and he had trouble keeping his voice in. His hips jerked everytime Yukie's fingers got just close enough to his protest,  but barely reached it.

After a bit the human couldn't take it anymore and moan out loud. "Enough~" he pulled himself up on his knees up off Yukie's fingers. His body was eager and everything seemed to run quicker. His breath, his heart and his thoughts. "I can't wait any longer.. I need you inside me" Julius said as he looked down at Yukie's wrapped member. The demon was no more soft that he had been before.  He reached down to align it against his hole before slowly sinking down, taking his lover in all on his own. 

Julius was panting and trembling as his asscheeks meet with Yukie's pants. He had to take a moment to relax himself and get use to the throbbing he felt inside. "Fuck.. your cock reaches all the way~" Julius moaned against Yukie's shoulder.

----------------

Shan just smiled with a tiny blush. "I'm with you because I like you Haru. Its no trouble. What is it they say? Friends helps eachother... you are having a difficult time but I don't know how to help you. I'm just trying but if you want I can be your hand if you need it" the shadow doll blushed as he followed suit just behind the other. "Just say the word and I'll help you"

-     ----------

Yumro groaned when he felt Haruhi tuck on his hair and had to pull himself away as he wouldn't accidentally bite him. He still had his fingers inside working those nobs that made his mate whimper in pleasure.

Yumro licked his wet lips slowly as he kept his eyes locked with Haruhi. "Oh just twice? I planed to make you cum atleast three time as I take your gorgeous little tight butt. Spread you out wide enough to let my cock push in with no resistance. You screaming out as I hit against your prostate over and over. I know you like me going a bit rough on you after all." Yumro smirked as he spread his fingers out wide inside the centaur. "I might not be able to knot you but I'll fill that hungry hole up with so much cum well haft to clean the sheets"

"You crave that don't you baby. Me marking and filling you so you'll only smell of me" Yumro pulled his fingers out of Haruhi and took him by the legs. He pushed the other's knees up to his stomach and grinded his hard warm member against Haruhi's crack.

"Tell me if you don’t want that now and I will be gentle"

“Booo. It was just really getting fun. You hadn’t stared begging yet” Yukie playfully pouted as he removed his fingers and sat back more to watch the show. Watching as Julius slowly took him all in Yukie could only moan in a happy tone as he felt his cock squeezed by Julius’s ass. Chuckling at Julius mentioning how full he was Yukie could only help but be a touch cheeky. “Course it’s filling you up darling~ you’ve been teasing it non stop it enjoys fully embracing and pressing every inch of your insides.” Yukie teased with a heated groan at the feeling of Julius’s tight insides squeezing against his needy cock.

————

“I’d…gladly accept help finishing dressing. Buttons seem a touch harder than I thought and shoes seem outright impossible” Haru admitted as he blushed a little feeling embarrassed to ask for such things since he had cared for himself since he was rather young. “Also, I wouldn’t mind help packing my bag. I have a few things for fairy as payment.” Haru added as he sat down on the bed and waited awkwardly to be helped.

————

“oh god yes! Fuck.” Haruhi moaned as Yumro talked dirty to him of how much he was going to be fucked and how hard. “If I’m moaning you’ll have to quiet me~ I don’t want to wake the house.” Haruhi groaned out as he trembled feeling Yumros throbbing cock teasingly rub against his ass reminding him just what fun was in store. “I want you to fuck me~ make me moan and scream out your name until you can fuck my ass with ease.” Haruhi begged his body burning and extra needy as he whimpered under Yumros body. “Make me ache for you every second your gone from my side~”

Yukie's teasing made Julius bite into his bottom lip as his blush became deeper. His body unconsciously squeezed around the other's member. The word darling only sweetened the demon's mouth and gave Julius the feeling of butterflies in his stomach. "You.. could you call me that again?~" Julius asked almost shyly. He really liked it when Yukie called him pet names. It felt so intimate.

"Honey~" Julius moaned as he began to gently rock his hips in Yukie's lap.

-----------

"I can do those!" Shan smiled and cravled up on the bed to start working on buttoning Haru's shirt first. He had a little trouble reaching the upper half but Haru was nice enough to bent down so he could reach. Then he slided down the bedsheet to get on the floor safely. "What are you gonna pack as payment?" Shan said as he tried his best to tie the first shoe. It didn't go as well as the buttons. Shan struggled to tie the knots as he wasn't use to wear shoes himself up until reasonly. He finally made a tied bow on the first one and tried to do it again on the other.

--------------------------------

Yumro was glad he had made sure their room was thoroughly soundproofed. He wouldn't haft to worry that the kids would hear them when Haruhi was being loud. Still he chose not to remind the other of that right now.

He thrusted his hips against Haruhi's without entering him and keep grinding his cock against his wet entrance. The tip of a fang, poked into view from Yumro's mouth as he bite down on his lip.

"Dirty little centaur" Yumro growled, pleased with his mate. He stretched Haruhi's hold open bu pulling against the skin. The pink opening tried to close by clenching instantly but Yumro wanted till Haruhi could relax. He kept stroking his cock over the inviting hole that twitched as he touched it. It wasn't unusual Haruhi was used to the repeater motion that he seemed to relax. Yumro took that as his que to suddenly push in and feeding his entire lenght to Haruhi before the centaur could react.

"Mnh~ you are so warm and perfect " Yumro complimented as he began to rock himself before Haruhi could get use to him. He let go of the other's legs and instantly begavet to jerk Haruhi front. "You were made to take my cock.. ngh my own little fuck toy aren't you" he asked Haruhi as he made sure his cock was nailing that prostate. He moved now in honest, thrusting himself harder and deep inside Haruhi tight ass. He could cum just from the pressure alone but he was gonna have Haruhi come once first before he'd let himself cum. He'd promised to filll him and Yumro was a demon of his word.

The moment Haruhi came. Yumro came with him without letting up. He didn't need time to recover and stayed hard as he fucked Haruhi into the bed. "Don't expect a break love you can rest later"

“Of course darling~” Yukie replied as he smirked and softly kissed Julius’s lips taking his time as he caressed his lover. Breaking the kiss Yukie moved his lips over Julius neck and shoulders caressing and adoring every inch of his lovers skin. Letting out a small groan Yukie couldn’t help but place his hands on Julius’s hips as he ground on his cock, the act making the demons cock twitch happily. “Ah~ damn you feel so nice.” Yukie moaned out with a small blush as he moved down and licked Julius’s nipple teasing the man for giving him such nice pleasure.

—————

“I’ve collected some interesting books, a bag full should work. I’ve been having them sent to the old home every week so I think he might enjoy some of them. They range from demon books to some human and some magic. Im also adding some herbal tea mixes I’ve grown and cured…I thought it wouldn’t hurt.” Haru explained as he smiled watching Shan tie his shoe. “You’re quite good at this.” Haru teased playfully as he chuckled and relaxed on the bed.

—————

“Fuck. Yumro.” Haruhi groaned out as he braced himself for the rough fucking ahead. Crying out in bliss as he was fucked deeply and hard Haruhi cried out Yumros name as he came his body trembling as he let out a small moan at round two. Letting out a groan he wrapped his arms around Yumro pulling him closer for a kiss as he gave in fully to the pleasure his Jody moving and reacting with each thrust and touch from his mate. Taking time every now and then to breathe Haruhi could only moan out Yumros name or try to focus his mind completely consumed by their lovemaking.