♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"Yeah. The elders decided that we couldn't and shouldn't share what we are with humans. Eventhough demon and other creaturs started to come out, we weren't allowed to... and even if we did the human would forget about us after five minuts. That the catch. If a normal human saw me using magic their memory of it would be wripped all on it own. I just choose not use in infront of them because the memory wripped can mental harm to them..  its kinda like a curse put around all witches." Julius explained as they crossed the street to the dinner.

Inside the dinner were a decent amount of people sitting around the tables and along the counter.

A nice middel age lady in an apron greeted them as Julius took them up to the desk.

"Hello, you guys know what to order" the lady asked as she stood with her pen ready to write the order down. She didn't seemed faced by the fact they were holding hands.

"Yeah hey just a second." Julius replied the kind looking lady as he turned to yukie .

"I just thought to order two meaty patty, but you can get something else if you wanted." Julius said as he pulled a menu out for Yukie to look at.

---Yumro---

He felt the shadow servant tuck in him twice. He wanted to go back and take care of Haruhi himself. But his body simply couldn't take it gor much longer.

Yumro had called his dealer, much to Fariy's delight. The guy agreed to meet him on a neutral spot outside Yukie's territory as usal.

Normaly it would have been at an motel or somewhere it was easy enough to be privat. But this time Yumro had said he would haft to own him til later.

The dealer hadn't been on bord with that plan. He prefered to get his payment  right away. Payment up front but since he still said they would figur something out.

Yumro stood right in the middle of a park by a small fountain. He had only been waiting for 5 minutes. But with every second just being inside his own body was agonising. He kept scratching his arms and like he had a rash, but in truth it was just the lack og drugs making him hallucinate it and feel fanton itching over all.

"You look like hell babe" a sweet young male voice said as the fairy punk with bright blue colored hair arrived.

At first look you wouldn't think this kid could ne a drug lord. But inside this guy was nerly as old as yukie. The only thing which hadn't changed much would be the guys face since they age driffrently.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“I’m fine with whatever you want” Yukie replied as he blushed a little at the lady’s sudden question. While Yukie was comfortable dating and being with Julius he had to admit he was a touch shy under all of the eyes surrounding them and of the thought of being so public so casually. It wasn’t until now Yukie had realized just how little they had gone out and dated in a more casual way. As Yukie sat down across from Julius Yukie sipped his water thinking. “I have to admit…I’ve not really gone on many dates. I’m not sure what all your comfortable with us doing in public?” Yukie asked concerned he might make his mate uncomfortable showing such affection.

“Usually for demons there’s a mate introduction party to get rid of the awkwardness back home of becoming mates.” Yukie admitted as he sipped his water with a small chuckle. “Though I guess there’s no big point to doing that, I’m pretty well known in both worlds so it’s going to be strange no matter where we go.” Yukie added as he smiled softly at Julius glad to be with him in this moment. “Will have to say though I didn’t think you would like such a casual place or choose one like this? Is there a story behind this specific place?” Yukie asked softly.

—— (haruhi)——

“Ah…fuck that hurts” Haruhi mumbled as he tried his best to carefully make it down the stairs wincing as the stitches pulled a touch with every step. Haruhi was confused his body hurting and groggy and well, the house was so quiet and empty. Usually there was the sound of servants or other demons but the silence of the house was unnerving. “My throat is so dry” Haruhi mumbled as he made his way to the downstairs bathroom and filled himself up a glass of water.

”grandpa says your not suppose to be eating or drinking. Your suppose to sleep and stay in bed.” Haru replied as he stood at the doorway confused to how haruhi had even made it down the stairs.

”mmh did he tell you why?” Haruhi asked as Haru shrugged not knowing why.

“Because your sick”Haru replied as he walked over and snuggled into Haruhi. “Can I see the baby now?” Haru asked only leaving more confusion for Haruhi. Looking at the clock Haruhi sighed noticing the time he made his way to the kitchen where the staff was in full swing prepping dinner for the house. “Everyone else left?” Haruhi asked Haru as he took in that they where alone with just those who where busy.

• 2 weeks later...

Julius looked from Yukie to the menu and decided to just order two of the dishes he had planed from the beging. The lady told them with a smile that it would take around 10 minuts and that they were welcome to take a seat. They settled down by a small table in the corner for themself.

On 9/3/2021 at 1:04 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I have to admit…I’ve not really gone on many dates. I’m not sure what all your comfortable with us doing in public?”

Julius stared at yukie for a moment as he realized the other wasn't joking. "You haven't? But you normally look some calm when you bring me somehow" Julius said a bit confused, until yukie explained futher.

"Um well this" Julius lay his hand on Yukie's hand resting on the table. His fingers stroke down the back of Yukie's hand until the other opened his fingers as Julius could hold it in his.

"I've only tried small dates a few times before.. but honestly you just do what you are comfortable doing. Me, I like touching you like this and staying close to you.. I could kiss you but I prefer to do it where other's can't stare at us.. you know, being two guys and all." Julius explained. "But if there is something you don't like doing I eill respect that"

On 9/3/2021 at 1:04 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Will have to say though I didn’t think you would like such a casual place or choose one like this? Is there a story behind this specific place?”

Julius thought about it for a moment before  answering. "You are properly gonna think is weird" he warned before continuing. "My brother took me to dinners like this, back when I was a kid. Back then, my father was very tight with my upbringing. He kept comparing me and my amazing brother. So I had very little self-esteem. Acel was ten years older and thought he was a normal popular guy. He always comfort me when everything became too much."

Julius looked down at their hands with a distance lookin his eyes as he thought back.

"I usally don't try and think about it, but I guess it makes these settings cozy to me... but a also don't wanna stay too long.." Julius looked up to send his made a weak smile to signal that he was okay. Eventuelt it was a hard topick.

"Anyway, I like their food here but we aren't eating in this place.. I want take you to another spot I think you would like too." This time the smile reaches his eyes as he squeeze Yukie's hand. "That's why you got that super nice sweater on remember" Julius chuckled.

When their order was called Julius got upfront to collect and pay for the food. It was packed in one of those recycling brown paper packs.

Julius carriage it in one arm and as the exit tje dinner he reached back for Yukie's hand.

The witch's smile was filled with love and excitment as he waited for the other to take his hand so they could transport.

------Yumro------

Yumro took a step back as Fariy's leaned in to poke his face right into his. The guy smirked happy about something.

"Did my little pup get turned into such a wrack just because of 'someone' again?" 

Yumro growled at the guy as he hinted at Haruhi.

The blue haired male just placed his hand over Yumro's mouth and slammed Yumro's head back against the brick wall. Making the wolf whine in pain.

Had he not been so effected he wouldn't have uttered a sound to pleasur that drug runnimg pervet. Fariy leaned into Yumro's ear although he knew the wolf could hear him even if he didn't. It was just to show Yukie's young wolf cub who was in charge.

"You want these, right?" The man said, as he held a plastic tube up for Yumro to see, and shook it to make the pills inside rattel.

Simply the sound made Yumro react. He needed those pills so badly that it hurt not already having swallowed them. With a quick moved he lanched out for the tube. But Fariy was quick to move it out of his reach.

"Ahja not so quick. I still need you to pay me the feed of coming here" the guy said and release Yumro as he took a step back.

Yumro whom was only kept upright by Fariy's  strong hand slid to the ground onto his ass when the other let him go.

There was blood where his head had conected with the wall and the back of his head felt sticky and num.

He looked up as he heard the sound of jeans being zipped down. His eyes widened slightly before he could crontrole the fear in him.

Fariy had his soft cock in hand, stroking it as he watched Yumro. Seeing the hint of fear in the wolfs eyes before he could collect himself was priceless and made his member grow stiffer. "Come pup" the male ordered Yumro as he pushed his cock into Yumro's face.

"Suck it"

-----Haruhi-------

The shadow shook wildly with his arms to stop Haruhi from drinking but the male must not have noticed him.

Lucky the kid came and stopped his parent before he could harm himself. The shadow boy kept followed along inside Haruhi's shadow. It got worried again when they went to the kitchin and tuck even harder on his master bond.

"How did you get here!" Rose walked into the kitchin and dropped whatever she had been carrying and went over to Haruhi and haru.

"You should stay in bed. I can't belive Yumro didn't stop you.. hey you!" Rose turned her head sharply to the shadow kid hidding in Haruhi's shadow.

"Where the fuck is Yumro!"

The shadows hand shook nervously as he wrote back. "Not here... don't know where..can't reach him"

Rose growled as she send a curse at Yumro through her thoughts.

"So much for staying with him. Couldn't even wait till he woke.. Haruhi you can't either eat or drink anything befor Yukie's tells you driffrently. Dad has to give you blood to ensure you health but id anything else enters your system it would most likely kill you. And you should stay in bed to rest. Now up and about"

“Mmh I’m not big on displays of affection in public. I have lots of eyes on me being in the position I am in so I try to keep some of my life more private.” Yukie explained having changed his social life greatly after Ren had passed as he focused on his work. “I worry if I’m not careful you might get hurt or drug through the mud by those that don’t agree with me being in power or demons in general.” Yukie explained a touch more not wanting Julius to get the wrong idea. “So I try to keep displays as cute and flirty. Nothing high end sexual or any super romantic notions at least until I’ve announced you permanently as my mate.” Yukie finished as he gently held Julius’s hand all the more closer enjoying this simple show of affection.

As Julius spoke about the restaurant Yukies heart ached at his mates words and story of why this place was so special. “Sometimes I forget you have/had a brother. You don’t talk about him.” Yukie admitted with a small frown gently kissing his mates hand in comfort. Sitting in the saddened silence Yukie chuckled lightly at Julius mentioning they wouldn’t be staying. “Oh yeah? Where are we going?” Yukie asked curiously as he playfully smirked. “Are we going to walk through a park? Maybe a midnight beach stroll?” Yukie teased finding those answers to be the most common on basic dates. “Keep in mind the next time I choose the date I’ll be trying to outdo you~” Yukie added teasing his mate a touch more for the hell of it.

——(haruhi)——

“I woke up in a strange bed, covered in bandages and medical equipment having no idea what happened to me. Logically it made sense to find an exit.” Haruhi mumbled as he gently leaned on the table. “Rose…don’t yell at Haru, he’s not in charge of where Yumro goes.” Haruhi grumbled as he winced at the noise around them.

”she’s yelling at the shadows in the wall and floor.” Haru explained as he gently hugged Haruhi’s leg. “Can you not see it?” Haru asked curiously as he looked up at Haruhi understanding he was “sick”, but he was only understanding it as in having a cold.

”no, I can’t see that stuff.” Haruhi admitted as he looked at Rose who was already demanding him back in bed. “In all honesty…I don’t want to go back up the stairs. I’m already hurting enough.” Haruhi admitted as he covered his mouth suddenly gagging at the smell of all the food around them being so overpowering.  Haruhi was shaking in pain and desire as he fought back the urge to completely consume anything to quell his hunger. “I feel sick…the smells are really strong.” Haruhi whispered his voice shaking as he shivered not even noticing he was spiking a fever his mind only focusing on quenching his thirst and hunger.

”Hello! We have been sent to provide a meal for Haruhi. Yukie sent in a special order, usually he only orders for himself but he said it was medical and was to be delivered to the house.” An older man piped up as he let himself into the kitchen carrying a bento wrapped in red silk. “It’s got a time limit on freshness of that matters.” The man added as he stood in the doorway wearing the shrine clothes from the mountain shrine.

7 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Sometimes I forget you have/had a brother. You don’t talk about him.” 

Julius nodded at that. He rarely talk about his death brother to others although he still often missed him at times. He had told Yukie that hos brother had died in a drunk car accident. But he had never said his name to yukie before. 'It hurts thinking of the once who has passed' Julius simply thought to himself, before the conversation went on.

“Oh yeah? Where are we going?... Are we going to walk through a park? Maybe a midnight beach stroll?”

"Well I aren't telling, so you'll just haft to be patient" Julius smiled as he felt Yukie's hand ind his again.

“Keep in mind the next time I choose the date I’ll be trying to outdo you~”

Julius raised a eye at yukie. "Of coures you will. I'm just a poor student, who haft to make do with a little magic and food" Julius chuckled as he held the bag up to prove his point."Here we go" he said as he did the spell that melted the world black around them and in seconds build a new location up around them.

Their was a cracking sound under their feets as snow gave away under their weight. There were no light aside from the moon above them. The snow helped by casting light back so they could see a few feet ahead. They aren't anywhere near any city if anything they stood mid in the wilderness with pin-trees surrounded them.

A owl howled in the distance, and was replied back by another.

"Not what you expected?" Julius chuckled as he gently nugde Yukie along. They only had to walk a few feets before a huge buble came into view.

The buble was actually a small hut with a huge glas celling above the brick walls.

The door had a key panel on the side which Julius opened with a few digital. And the metal door slide up.

"Welcome to my little Humble Hut in the far out parts of Alaska" Julius introduced as he turned the switch on to make the lights warm up.

Snow slowly started dripping down as they stood in the door and once inside Julius shut the door.

----Haruhi----

Rose frowned hurt by Haruhi's words. She would never yell at the Haru.. but since everyone was against her she guessed it was just what everyone expected of her now.

"..I wasn't.."

”she’s yelling at the shadows in the wall and floor.”

Haru saved her from explaining but she still felt a bitter tast in her mouth. Before she could say much else Haruhi started shaking.

"Hunter!" She ran to the door and called out for her twin but as she turned back to Haruhi. Yumro was there picking Haruhi up from his chair.

She couldn't get a look at his eyed, they were hidden under his bangs. But from how relaxed he shoulds were, she figur he was back on drugs.

"Sorry" Yumro simply said to Haruhi in a smoothen gently voice as he held him close to his chest without squeezing him to much.

8 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

”Hello! We have been sent to provide a meal for Haruhi. Yukie sent in a special order, usually he only orders for himself but he said it was medical and was to be delivered to the house.” 

Everyone looked back at the man. Yumro hadn't heared anything about Yukie making any order.

"Rose" Yumro said simply.

"On it" she replied already entering Yukie's number up for a call. It rang two times before dying out. "Shit!" She cursed quietly as she tried Julius's. It rang clear.

"Yeah?" Julius voice answered with no greeting how so ever.

"Quick question from my Dad. Did he order a meal to be brought in to Haruhi?" She asked. She heared the question being asked again this time she figured he relay tje question onto Yukie.

“Totally a poor student I mean this is just so plain and cheap.” Yukie teased playfully as he raised a brow at the very pretty hut. Going inside he looked out at the snowy landscape. “Why Alaska?” Yukie asked enjoying the view more then he would like to admit. “I mean I get the beauty and the peacefulness.” Yukie admitted before settling himself down on a chair/bed/couch.

—(Haruhi)—

Groaning in pain Haruhi cringed at being picked up his head hitting Yumros chest harder then normal as the room swam around him causing him to suddenly pass out. Laying out cold in Yumros arms the man gently set the box on the table holding the board to be signed that he delivered the meal.

—(Yukie)—

Turning at the sound of Julius’s phone ringing Yukie raised a brow as he sat up a little more. At the mention of the meal Yukie instantly was a little shocked. “Ah! Yeah I forgot to leave a note.m for them about it. The man bringing the meals will bring him three meals a day to eat it’s completely safe to eat though Haruhi won’t be happy eating fresh raw meat.” Yukie explained only to Julius so he would understand as he checked his phone noticing he didn’t have any service. “Tell them that it has to be eaten less then three hours after he brings it to them, he won’t feel so sick and painful if he tries to eat them, but if he doesn’t it won’t hurt him. No water though he still can’t have anything to drink. ” Yukie finished as he looked a touch uncomfortable about the conversation those meals being more private to him for his more demon sides needs.

22 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Totally a poor student I mean this is just so plain and cheap.”

Julius chuckled satisfied by the look on Yukie's face. Even if it was brought and made from his father's money everything stood in Julius's name. He doubted the man Even knew of the place and even if he wanted it he wouldn't be able to. Julius had made him sign the transfering papers a long time again. Given some exused that it would be for school. The man hadn't even looked at the papir before signing it back then.

When Yukie asked him why Alaska, Julius simply said. "Why not Alaska?.. I mean it quit beautiful. Winters are long and I like snow... when i'm not freezing my ass of in it. This way i can keep myself warm and still watch the snow all i want." Julius explained as he lid up the fireplace to make some heat inside. Although the hut was isolated well enough to never reach below 2°. It was still very cold. But within seconds the room had started to heat up.

As the warm started spreading Julius found they 2 pair of plates and some silverwhere. And placed on the small table he usally used for his studies when ever he went here.

The entire hut aside from the bathroom was designed on a open plan parted in sections the small kitchin and dinning table melted over in a small sitting area and behind a low bookcase  there was a Queen sized bed. No matter where you were you could always look up at the sky from anywhere i the hut.

Right now the snowclouds covered most of the sky. But the stars and nordenlight was just as lovly to watch. Julius hoped it would clear up a bit so he could get to share stare gacing with Yukie.

"Here we are" Julius anounced as he had lid up a candle and placed at the side of their table. The warm flow from the flames and the cracking from the fireplace made the bachelor home feel really cozy.

The were just unpacking the food when Julius's phone started ringning..

(The phone call)

Julius relayed everything Yukie told him back to Rose. Although he wasn't really happy to talk with her it was something he would turn a blind eye to right now. He knew she wouldn't have called it it wasn't important. And it turned out it was.

After ending the call. Julius took another look at their plates. Did Yukie even like cooked food?.. well he alway ate it when he was there but Yukie had said he liked a bloody beef better.

"She said Haruhi fainted but they would figur something out." He relayed the message back as he lay his phone down on the table incase the called again.

"So.. Are we gonna head back?"  Julius couldn't hid the disapointment in his voice  Buy it was only normal for the king to react after this.

“No, I want to stay with you here. They can fend for themselves it’s not like they are alone they have a whole house full of servants to cook and clean.If they need help that badly I have three appointed people to step in and make decisions in the event I can’t.” Yukie added as he sat down at the table admiring the fun outing. “Course you now have my power of attorney should anything really go wrong with me your choices outrank whatever they want.” Yukie added knowing the chances of him becoming really sick where rare as he was careful with his blood intake to keep sane. Looking at Julius he smiled softly at how wonderful this date was and how much he really enjoyed Julius’s company.

“Honestly Haruhi most likely fainted from the smell of dinner and the noise not to mention the pain. Doing that kind of medical care is hard on the body. I’m actually surprised he made it down the stairs without passing out” Yukie added before poking at his food curiously. “Mind if I ask what I’m eating?” Yukie asked softly curious at what the meal was since when he ate by himself he had a different idea of food.

—(haruhi)—

Groaning slightly Haruhi awoke about twenty minutes later instantly sitting up in even more confusion.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

"I wanna be selfish and have you here alone with me. But not if it meant keeping you away if they reallly needed you" Julius felt a bit of guilt for being happy about Yukie's staying.

"You should know by now that I don't really care about rank.. but you are right to tell me this in case I would need to step in" like back when the tribe had tried to welcome Yukie's with a bottle of their traditional strong alchol.

The only reason why Julius hadn't been attacked back then, eventhough he and Yukie wasn't mated officially. Was because Yukie backed him up.

He should remember that carefully.

Moving back to their dinner Julius introduced the dish for his unknowning partner.

"It meaty pattis.. well it's a dish where you got all kinds of meat separated i three groups, chicken, pork and beef. All covered in there own amazing sauce. They also got vegi and fish but I haven't really tried those soo... either way, in the middle you got grilled vegies and chips on the side. I know it not your usual meat plan and you don't haft it eat anything you can't but this is the best brought home meal you could ever offer if you ask me" Julius smiled as he said that remark.

----Yumro---

"Easy, don't move too quickly" Yumro said as he held his hand on the back of Haruhi's head for support.

"You just fainted, so I took you back to your room... how do you feel?" Yukie asked. His facial expression hard with almost no enough to show eventhough his voice was gentle.

"We got you some food Yukie order for you if you are still hungry.. but it's now the kind you would usally eat. But it woube good if you ate some"

Back with Haru the shadow boy was lay in the floor beside the little centaur reading more of Julius's books. It liked hanging around Haru.

“It smells amazing. Honestly I’m not super use to eating out. When you have cooks that can cook nutritious, and tasty meals you tend to eat at home more.” Yukie admitted as he helped himself to his dinner enjoying the taste of the different meats. “We get out vegetables and meat fresh daily from the farms that supply the rest of the demons and some human stores. The fairies do great work growing everything. And then the angels care for the animals in the mountain areas. I’ll have to take you on a tour one of these days to visit and meet them.” Yukie explained as he ate another bite enjoying the evening with Julius. “Actually if you can I’d love to take you on a two week trip meeting the clans. It would be nice for you to get to meet everyone.”  Yukie finished before turning to look at the snow falling above almost mesmerized but the sight he caught out of the corner of his eye.

—(Haruhi)—

“I’m not sick just a little hurt, you don’t need to coddle me” Haruhi mumbled as he moved away from Yumro wanting to sit up a little on his own. Looking at the bento Haruhi cringed back from the thought. “I think I’ll skip….not a big fan of bloody raw meat. Even if it looks good it’s still gross” Haruhi admitted as he looked around for Haru he sighed softly seeing the boy settled down in his centaur form reading a pile of books. “You have something beside him don’t you?” Haruhi asked not able to see such things.

"I enjoy the food back at home too, but sometimes it also good to go out to explore a bit of what's moving in town." Not that Julius was that much of a wildcat. Like Yukie he was more of a homeboy but still enjoyed going out from time to time.

"I honestly didn't know engels lived in the mountains and handled life-stock. I don't cook anything aside from my potions. But when I bought something, it always came from the supermarked... I didn't really think about where it was from.. oh I thought maybe a human farm but you know how little i even knew about demon's. "

Julius ate from his plate with delight. The meat was juice and not to fatty.

On 9/16/2021 at 11:27 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Actually if you can I’d love to take you on a two week trip meeting the clans. It would be nice for you to get to meet everyone.”

Julius looked up at Yukie suprised at where all of where this was coming from..

"I thought you said you weren't comfortable going out with me in public without a mating ceremoni first.." Julius said. "But I think it sounds romantic and you know I would love learn more about your world" Julius smiled an too look out on the snow. The clouds were staying to clear ud little by little to reveal a bit of stare sky in between.

He turned to look back at Yukie. Well this date might just be a real hit  Yukie's seemed to like the place so everything was going great.

"Next time we come back here, I wish we can watch the northenlight together"

--Yumro--

Although Haruhi lost his appetit seeing the raw meat. Yukie wouldn't have orded it for him if it wasn't useful.

Yumro shrugged as the centaur pushed his hand away to sit on his own.

"I could always blend it to a smoothy." Yumro offered. "Its easier to force down. Now I wouldn't force you to drink it but I think you should get just a bit down. Just so yoi don't passe out again..

On 9/16/2021 at 11:27 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“You have something beside him don’t you?” 

Yumro looked at the boys reading on the floor."I didn't, he just went there on his own. It's just a shadow and a rather harmless one. Don't worry he can't do much, let alone speak. But I can lock him back into the shadow ralm if he bothers you."  Yumro said and reached his hand out to call the boy back in.

The shadow stood up attention on Yumro as he trembled in fear. He didn't wanted to be thrown back into the shadow ralm. He had gotten so use to be outside to serve Yumro. That he was afraid going back would break his already abandoned soul.

Yumro didn't have any close relation with the shadows that served him. The boy was good at following orders but was no use to him if It annoyed Haruhi.

“Mmh it’s kinda like that I’m formally introducing you as my mate to them on the visit that way we can plan a party when you want.” Yukie explained as he ate another bite. “This way, I’m easing you into our culture and your not forced to meet so many people at the party.” Yukie added with a small smile before looking up at the small shift of light. Listening to Julius Yukie smiled happy with the fact he wanted to bring him back again. “Plan when the best time would be and I’ll take as much time off as you want” Yukie offered while sipping his drink we can make a holiday of it” Yukie finished while finishing the last of his delicious food.

—(haruhi)—

Putting the meal more to the side Haruhi groaned a little as he moved his body and sat up in bed a touch better. Looking over at the spirit he sighed softly and smiled warmly at him.
“leave him be. It’s nice Haru has someone to play with. I know he’s rather lonely. Not to mention he was caring for me when I woke up it would be horrible to send him away” Haruhi admitted not afraid of the spirit since he knew no bad spirits could enter the house due to Yukies charms. “Besides if he’s existing in the house he’s an errand spirit not harmful in the slightest.” Haruhi admitted as he looked at Haru who watched confused at why his friend was in trouble with Yumro.

On 9/20/2021 at 7:51 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Plan when the best time would be and I’ll take as much time off as you want. we can make a holiday of it”

Julius snorted. "You would end up bored spending too much time out here in the wilderness." He said as as got up from his chair. The witch circled the table as he waved his hand to removed the finished dished. He nugged Yukie as he placed himself onto the demon lap. " I wanted to show you something beautiful and sweep you off your feets.. is it working?" Julius asked he leaned his face closer in.  

His sweet mate was thinking so much for his sake. Julius just wanted to help Yukie relax and be himself by taking him away from all that.

---Yumro----

On 9/20/2021 at 7:51 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“leave him be. It’s nice Haru has someone to play with. I know he’s rather lonely. Not to mention he was caring for me when I woke up it would be horrible to send him away” 

The shadow boy's shoulders slowly relaxed when Yumro lowered his hand.

Yumro looked from Haruhi to the shadow and back at Haruhi again. "Alright, I wouldn't send him off"

The shadow sighed and sat back down with Haru again.

"What does that mean?" the shadow asked Haru by writting his shadows around the words 'Soul pairs'. The chapter was about mates but the boy didn't understand the witch's word for it.

Yumro sat down in the chair beside Haruhi bed. He looked at the tray of raw food but didn't know what to do with it. So hr just put it away. "The baby is doing well. She is not big for a normal spider young but the incubator is working well. A nurse is there wat watching so you don't haft to worry." It was a weird thing to tell someone who hadn't even seen the infant yet.

Yumro really didn't belive she would be able to make it anyway. Not just because the child was deformed and looked horrible. But signs weren't doing good. She was stable but as her lims would starte to grow it would take a tole on her organs.

"You should rest"

“ I would not! I would run around the forests butt naked before I got bored. And at that point I doubt either of us would find into antics boring.” Yukie teased as he smiled softly and looked at his mate. Blushing as Julius settled in his lap Yukie snuggled into Julius breathing in his mates scent. “Mmh it’s working really well. But, well can’t say this beauty outshines the beauty I see in you” Yukie admitted his face burning even redder as he hid more in his mates arms enjoying just being held and feeling close to Julius.

—(haruhi)—

“I don’t want to rest.” Haruhi replied with a sigh as he looked at Haru. “Haru why don’t you go ask one of the helpers to take you to go get some sweets? Maybe they can take you to find a nice toy for your sibling?” Haruhi asked as Haru nodded and left with the book in hand to go ask leaving Haruhi and Yumro alone. “Honestly I don’t want to be back here sitting and waiting for Yukie to get back and scold me.” Haruhi admitted as he sighed and smoothed out some wrinkles on the blanket on his lap mulling over how to talk to Yumro.

“I…I’m glad she’s doing okay but please talk carefully around Haru, I don’t want him to hear the wrong things.” Haruhi asked worries Haru would be hurt that his sibling was sick. “To be honest I’ve been trying to figure out what to do in the paternal sense. It’s the same thing I had to figure out with Haru” Haruhi admitted as he looked down glad Haru had left letting him speak more unfiltered. “….I’m not sure if I should leave it up to Yukie. When Haru was born I wanted nothing to do with him for so long. Yukie basically raised him while I figured out my shit and went through my divorce. He dealt with Haru’s father and everything. I don’t think it’s fair to have him raise another child even though he would gladly do such a thing.” Haru admitted with a small sad chuckle. “Im not sure if I want to ask Yukie to heal her and have her adopted by the spider clan in my place. Honestly….I’m…I’m really lost right now on how I feel. I don’t really feel alive and everything feels weird. My whole body feels as if it’s dead and it’s all a dream” Haruhi added as he felt like he was going mad the feeling being a horrible side affect of Yukies medicine.

Julius felt his cheek warm up in a flattered smiled. He wasn't prepare to hear that but it still made him incredible happy. He hugged Yukie in tighter as the demon hid his flusthered face. It was kinda cute how easily he got embarressed by his own words like this.

Julius kissed the top of Yukie's head. "Then why wouldn't you look at me?" He asked tilting his head back. He knew fully well why Yukie hid his face, but he didn't have't to with only them there. "I can't kiss you properly if you shy away from me" Julius said softly in a warm voice as he nuzzled his fingers against Yukie's neck.

---Yumro---

The shadow looked to Yumro as Haruhi send Haru out of the room. The shadow wanted to go with Haru but only if it’s master allowed it.

Yumro nodded and the shadow boy flew out of the room after Haru.

On 9/24/2021 at 6:34 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I…I’m glad she’s doing okay but please talk carefully around Haru, I don’t want him to hear the wrong things.” .

Yumro wasn't in a state where he really could get why that would effect Haru. Wasn't it best to know this before the worst thing happened? Yumro didn't say anything to that and just let Haruhi continue.

".. You don’t haft to figure anything out now. I said i could provide you and the children a fresh start. I can give you everything you'll ever need. Nannies, money.. everything. I still wanna take care of you Haruhi... you guys are family." He stated to feel a bit dizzy as he tried to dig up and talk and his feelings. They felt blurry and the once strongest to remember hurted the worst. Yumro pulse started to raise and each throab hurt like ice crawling ip his arms and legs.

"Dad, wouldn't punish you. You do just fine punishing yourself.. and Yukie isn't here to say anything."

"But I will personally woob your four legged ass if you call yourself death one more time" Yumro's voice was shaking just a tiny bit now.

"Don't say that! I wouldn't allow you to go you hear."

“Because your beauty is so breathtaking I can’t think straight. I get embarrassed because sometimes I find it hard to not be distracted by you.” Yukie admitted with a deepening blush. “See you and being with you is like falling in love all over again.” Yukie whispered trying his best to describe his flustered feelings. “I’m reminded of something I read once. Kinda describes how I feel with your beauty and around you.” Yukie explained as he took a moment to think before looking up at his mate finally reciting what he had read.

“ He looked at her like she was the sun, in that he never looked at her except in frustration. He basked in her warmth, he complained when she was gone, but he never looked. On days she was muted he complained. On days she was stronger, he hid from her. He never looked at her until she was leaving, and in the beauty of the sunset  he wondered how he had never seen her before.” (Louisamayanniecat is the tumbler user who wrote it)

”every time I see you I wonder how I have never seen such beauty before despite seeing you every day” Yukie admitted as he blushed more embarrassed by his own romantic side.

-(haruhi)-

“you can barely take care of yourself” Haruhi replied as he scoffed at the idea of Yumro being in such a role. “Don’t think I don’t know your doing some suspicious shit….while I know no one will tell me you can’t hide the fact that Haru can smell you like Yukie he can smell how different you smell at times.” Haruhi replied as his jaw clenched in a slight anger. “Even sick as I am you still left my side and I doubt you have a good lie to cover your ass. I can’t trust you if you so easily lie to me and leave without a words if you can’t tell me what’s wrong with you don’t even speak about wanting us by your side.” Haruhi added his voice cold and a touch hurt as he moved the covers off his body and grabbed the red box. “I’m going to eat alone.” Haruhi mumbled as he got up and carefully made his way to the door wanting to go eat where he could watch over the child his body had been ripped away from.

Julius just sat there completly stun. His mouth felt open just a tiny bit before he closed it again. This was so unfair.. the witch swallowed when Yukie looked back at him.

As Yukie told the proem. Julius eyes started to stray, going from looking back into Yukie's eyes down to his mouth. Julius's face felt so warm, you could roast marshmallows on it.

His skin felt weird, like a cold breez went through him but instead of feeling cold it tickled all over. From the tip of his toes to the scalp of his head.

Julius had always knew that he wasn't bad looking. But not many had actually complimented him.. not like this. It felt embarrassing and nice all at once.

"..." Julius couldn't utter any words. He was afraid to ruin it and he didn't want to end it.

"..No one ever said something so sweet to me before.. " Julius's voice was very small as he tried not to choke up with emotions. But his words was still shaking a tiny bit.

Julius stroke Yukie down the back of his hair as he pressed his lips together tightly. "More over, I find you much prettier than me.. you always look so stunning no matter you look like.. I get so jealous easily and thats not pretty. I'm a nerd so I don't usally care about how I looked like." That was before, now he wanna look good and make an effort because of Yukie.

"You make me wanna look beautiful" Julius smiled shyly as he leaned in. Closing the distance between them slowly and kissed Yukie's lips gently.

----Yumro----

On 9/27/2021 at 3:10 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Even sick as I am you still left my side and I doubt you have a good lie to cover your ass. I can’t trust you if you so easily lie to me and leave without a words if you can’t tell me what’s wrong with you don’t even speak about wanting us by your side.”

Yumro held his hands up in surrender to show the angry centaur that he wasn't trying to do anything. He didn't feel guilt, remorse, sad or angry at Haruhi's words. The drug blocked his abilitie to feel it. But his brain still understood the other's anger.

Although it was very much no something Haruhi could throw at him like that. Not since he very much was the very reason he had become so addictive.

"You are right." Yumro answered.  And although Haruhi seemed to wanna be away from him he still followed after to the door. Haruhi didn't want him near. That one wasn't new. But Haruhi was weak and could easily hurt himself.

He grabbed Haruhi wrist just a bit too roughly to prevent him from leaving. Doing so, made the red box slid out of Haruhi's hand but Yumro caught it. Looking down on Haruhi as he stood beside him could look very intimidating.

"I can't take care of you.. or the kids. I know what I'm doing and that is my business. But I can still offer you a place to live. Somewhere you wouldn't have to worry about seeing me and with all the people to help you out." Yumro's voice was mature and uneffected by the assaults Haruhi had just thrown at him.

"I'm not good I admit.. I will properly never will be. but I still can't look at you hurting yourself." Yumro was he relesed Haruhi's hans long enough to picked the other up and carry him up the stairs to where the kids were. He was ready to take every slap, punch or kick Haruhi would throw at him. He didn't care because he couldn't. He blocked out any prostet and only let him down when the got to the  baby room.

"Enjo" Yumro simply said as he turned away and walked back to the stairs.. He went only halfway down before he sat down on the step. He didn't feel the wavs of pain through his chest or the rejection as badly anymore. He just felt hollow.

“Don’t change because of me” Yukie mumbled as he kissed back  and eventually broke the kiss smirking a touch. “You’ve never seen me on a true off weekend” Yukie admitted with a sly smirk knowing on those days he looked rather shabby. “I’ll have to let you visit on one of those days so you can see I’m not always this sexy.” Yukie teased as he kissed Julius back and held him close enjoying their embrace.

-(haruhi)-

“Why even bother. Word is you already have some lover who’s hooking you up good enough” Haruhi snapped at Yumro knowing his words where a low blow but well, where else would Yumro keep sneaking off to. Glaring at Yumro Haruhi was upset at being grabbed by the wrist the action causing him to flinch at Yumros touch. As he was grabbed and carried Haruhi stayed still afraid to be dropped if he struggled. “I-I’m not a second choice for when people get bored or feel like they need some boost to power” Haruhi finally hissed out while he wouldn’t struggle he would pushing Yumros body away from his own body not allowing even the smallest or embrace. “I don’t need someone to take care of me or Haru all the time I can do that myself!” Haruhi snapped again as he was set down in the basement his breathing fast as pain shot up his side causing him to lean against the wall. Despite how upset he was at being handled and carried like that he was glad for the help deep down inside. “I’m not going to be dragged around by anyone and I’m expecting a happy ending for us…I-I….we’re both to broken” Haruhi whispered as he looked at Yumro a deep pain lurking in his eyes as he turned away and just waited for Yumro to leave hating how he felt and how much it was killing him inside.

19 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I’ll have to let you visit on one of those days so you can see I’m not always this sexy.”

"That so not true" Julius hummed between kisses. Even if Yukie had really bad bed-hair and wore loss clothes, or dark bags under his eyes Julius would still find the demon sexy.. very sexy actually.

"Mnh.." the witch moaned softly as his Yukie's tongue tickled the roof of his mouth. Things was started to get dangerous. Julius's eyes glanced towards the bed as the kiss started to make him exited. It felt so far away and close by all at the same time.

He didn't wanted to think about the mess that would surely wait for them the second they got back. All Julius wanted was to bond with Yukie alone after the spider episode. He still felt angry about Sliky holding his mate. The image still all too clear in his head.

Julius slowly pulled his face back and held a hand against Yukie's chest so he would have to let him. His chest were flushed with colour and his lower parts was started to prove it young youth.

Julius licked his moist lip. "Care to prove to me.. Just how unsexy you are.. naked?"

----Yumro----

Yumro  sat on the stairs lost with himself. Why wouldn't Haruhi just accept his offer? Why did Haruhi keep hating him? Why.. why... why did he said he knew he had a lover? Of coures it wasn't true.. sure he had fucked a couple of people and creaturs after their break up (He dosen't count Fairy in that category).

But why was he angry at Yumro over that? Haruhi was the one bringing another child home again.. he had left Yumro and Yumro was handling the only way he wouldn't haft to feel the pain.

Yumro blinked suprised went he felt his eyes starting to sting. Big drops of salty water ran down his cheek and got absorber into his shirt. Turned out he could still cry.. even if he didn't feel anything.

A shadow wolf appared out of Yumro's shadow and gently tried to comfort it's master.

“Oh, naked is a different issue. I haven’t found a way to be unsexy while naked~” Yukie teased as he smirked happily. Getting the hint Yukie walked over to the bed and settled down on it before slowly stripping off his socks. Taking his sweet time he made sure to make quite the event and show for his mate. If one didn’t know him personally you would think he was a professional entertainer, as Yukie slipped off each article of clothing leaving just his pants hanging low enough to only tease the flesh under night. “Is this enough for you~” Yukie asked playfully.

-(haruhi)-

Haruhi sat in silence unsure on what to do or say to anyone. His life was a mess and it seemed no matter what he kept pushing people away and burning bridges. “Fucking hell.” Haruhi mumbled as he sat on the floor trying hard not to cry. “I’m scared and I don’t know what to do anymore, I’m…not good for Yumro and I don’t want to hurt him again. I’m being cruel to protect myself like always” Haruhi whispered more to himself as he sighed knowing he was letting his emotions get the best of him like always and was breaking all the help he had gotten over the years. He needed to really talk with Yumro and stop being so gentle about his feelings, he needed to speak up for himself and be brave and let others in again, he did it before his first marriage….why should he be afraid to do it again. At worst he would be rejected and he would continue with his plans to live with Haru among the humans. Getting up slowly he walked over to the foot of the stairs knowing he needed to discuss everything with Yumro and then Yukie. “Yumro?” Haruhi softly asked hoping he would hear him or his shadows would.

Julius stepped back when Yukie gave him a little shov to get up. He stayed in placed until Yukie's stood by the bed looking back at him with that sexy grin. The witch moved closer as yukie began renovering his clothes one by one. 

Julius's eyes was all over him with a heated gaze. His cock throbbed plesantly in his pants by the erotic display.

On 9/30/2021 at 12:27 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Is this enough for you~”

Julius bite him lip and went down on his knees infront of Yukie. He pressed his mouth into Yukie's crotch. Even through pants he could feel the other's member. Julius looked back up into Yukie's eyes as he rubbed his cheek again him. "No sir.. It's far from enough" Julius cheek burning hot as he got a hold on the zipper will his teeths and opened him up.

---Yumro---

Yumro didn't react the tje sound of Haruhi's voice calling out his name. He was so use to image it that he tried to simply block it as he rubbed his eyes. The shadow looked towards tje foot of the staires and saw a person calling out for master.

The wolf tried puffing Yumro with it's nose and nipped at his sleev.

Feeling the tuck in his arm he raised his face and pulled his arm away. Finding the shadow's behaviour very odd. 

That was when he noticed someone stading at the bottom of the stairs. His eyes focused on Haruhi. He wonder if it really was him.

Standing up on his legs, Yumro walked back down the stairs, till he was just a sted away from the bottom. He didn't want Haruhi's to see he had been crying.

Not knowing why Haruhi wanted him he asked. "You going up?"

“Mmh don’t call me sir unless your expecting to be punished~” Yukie replied as he watched Julius his throbbing member aching under his silky boxers. “It makes me feel quite old.” Yukie admitted knowing he was actually pretty old but well, it’s not like he could find someone who was around 200+ years so, he stuck with those who matched close to when he stopped aging. Sighing softly Yukie gently pet his mates cheek before running his fingers through Julius’s hair. “Since you brought me here I assume your telling me how you want it tonight?” Yukie asked casually as if they where discussing the weather.

——(Haruhi)——

“….I want to talk, and maybe figure out things with you.” Haruhi replied as he stood looking away to give Yumro privacy. “I’m sorry for being so angry. It’s not okay for me to take out my frustrations and fears out on you. I’ll try to step away when I’m angry.” Haruhi explained as he crossed his arms uncomfortable with the conversation since he wasn’t great with these kind of things. “You can’t grab me by the wrist like that or force me to go places. It scares me, being grabbed and talked to like you did…it reminded me of my first husband and how spider would force me to listen to them or drag me off somewhere.” Haruhi whispered his voice a touch shaky as he took a deep breath and steadied his voice.

“If you can follow that…it would make me feel safer talking to you and opening up.” Haruhi added as he stepped back into the room more giving Yumro space to stand if he wanted to join him. “I’m also sorry for accusing you of having someone else, and that you ran off to them. It was cruel of me to attack you based on what others whisper about” Haruhi finished not sure if Yumro even wanted to hear from him.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

That comented made Julius chuckle. Yukie was so easy to tease like that. Although it could be fun to see what would happen if he pushed him futher.

After having opened the front of Yukie's pants, Julius pulled them a bit futher down his hips. Exposeing his silky boxes.

He could see the outline of Yukie's cock through the thin fabric. Julius opened his mouth over the member, he started sucking and nipping on it over Yukie's underwear.

"What kind of punishment are we talking about here" Julius asked. His breath heavy and hot over the damp fabric.

--Yumro--

On 10/3/2021 at 7:10 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“….I want to talk, and maybe figure out things with you.”

"You do?.." Yumro didn't get what suddenly had changed his mood. Did he still get moodswings?

“You can’t grab me by the wrist like that or force me to go places. It scares me, being grabbed and talked to like you did…it reminded me of my first husband and how spider would force me to listen to them or drag me off somewhere.”

Yumro bite his lip as he thought about his behavior. Haruhi was right to be angry at Jim for suddenly scaring him by handling him that way. He hadn't realizing himself how something he did could hurt the other with his trauma.

Yumro lowered his head a bit as he tried to gathered his words.

"I'm sorry that I scared you.. it wasn't my intention. I guess I didn't think it through before I acted.. I just don't like seeing you in any pain and knowing how stuborn you can be I just picked you up and acted on my own will..  I'm sorry, I'll try my best to understand you better from here on."

Stadig back at the other went into the room  Yumro hesitant in the door.

“... I’m also sorry for accusing you of having someone else, and that you ran off to them. It was cruel of me to attack you based on what others whisper about”

That sentence made Yumro's brain light up with flash and colors of warmth. He finally took a step inside but did move to stand too close to Haruhi. Afraid his tall size would intimidate the centaur.

"That is the second time you said that. "having someone else"..  to me it sounds like there would haft to be a 'someone one' before 'someone else'.." Yumro tried to make himself look smaller as he slowly reached out for Haruhi's hand. He gently croked a finger around one of the other's and bent his head down to catch Haruhi's eyes.

"If you want the truth. There isn't 'someone'. There has been those to enter my bed..  but there hasn't been anyone in my heart... Just you.. you are all I care about. When you left I couldn't crontrole myself... I started on drugs that made the pain go away. But it took all the rest too.. I left you because I was out of medies and too weak to wait.. " he det want talk to Haruhi about Fairy. It was pure business and he was neither proud nor happy about the things he'd done with that guy.

"I love you too much for my own good and it kills me everyday.. you can hate me for it but I can’t help it... wolfs mate for life... I was made to only ever love one person"

“Mmh depends if you have a safe word picked out~ I can get a touch wild” Yukie replied with a small smirk enjoying the view. Biting his lip at the continued sucking and nipping pushing him into a more needy state. “Teasing me like this~ so naughty.” Yukie gasped playfully before pulling Julius’s hair enough to make him look up. “Why don’t you undress and we can take our time~ we have all weekend.” Yukie promised with a seductive smile that was more so claiming that he was only his mates. Letting Julius go he stubbornly refused to entertain the clothed man since Yukie wanted some eye candy also.

——(haruhi)——

“….I love you to. I’m just scared.” Haruhi whispered as he gently took Yumros hand even more into his before laying down his (horse) body needing to rest. “I’ve been rejected so much. And I never wanted to leave you, after I got pregnant with haru, it was hard. I didn’t feel like I could’ve be with you because I wanted us to have children together first. Dad sent me off to get my head clear and to help him after everything with haru and I didn’t think I would be dragged down so much and then be forced with spider.” Haruhi admitted his voice shaking. “I still don’t know if I’m good enough or ready to be with you, I’m not good at relationships and I’m still getting help mentally and emotionally. I want to try though…Us being together if you’ll have me. And I promise I’ll try to open up more and let you in so we don’t fight like we have been.” Haruhi whispered afraid of his own words but, he was willing to try so hard.