♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

The Raven squeaked happily before bouncing off to go hide in the other room among the darker colored books.

“kinky witch.” Yukie groaned out as he was bitten and Julius pushed his throbbing cock into the tight sleep making him moan. “God that’s tight~” Yukie moaned as he felt Julius teasing them both with the sleeve. Yukie shaking a little was at his mates mercy as the tight cock sleep moved his hips ground against Julius begging for more.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

The snake covered his eyes with his tail and country down from 20. When it reached 1. The hunt as on and the snake tasted the air with it's tongue. The raven's scent was fresh but not warm. The tongue wiggled infront of his mouth as he cawled around the kitchin before smelling out the other rooms.

Julius or you must had closed the door to the livling-room. And jugding from the smell. Tje two was busy with a game, for just the two.

Julius smirked cocky as he stroke them. Watching Yukie tremble like this was so rewarding. And yeah, maybe he was growing more kinky. But that could only be Yukie's fault anyway.

The witche lifted the demon's chine up to kiss him passionantly. His tongue teased all the good places Julius had gotten familiar with. Julius's breathing was growing heavier the closer he got.

"Mn!" He bite down on his lips hard as his body stiffened and he filed the silicon sleev with his cum. There was little room back in the hole so most of it just dripped out as he continue stroking them in long lazy movements.

"Well that took the eage off." Julius smiled back down at yukie as he moved his weight off him. And instead lied naked on the couch beside him. He kissed Yukie's face and chewed a bit on the other's neck as well as he sucked up the delicious afterglow.

Then moment spoiled when a loud crash of something big hid the floor somewhere in the house.

The snake had entered Yukie's office because it smelled Pretty Bird inside.

The room looked nice enough and very moden. But the curtains hadn't been pulled back so it was all in darkness with long shadows.

The snake crawled up om the bookshelf but then the funitur moved and tipped over.

“Mmh those two are causing trouble” Yukie replied with a huff as he looked at Julius. Being covered in his own cum Yukie wished they could have basked longer in the warmth and closeness of each others embrace. “Sounds like they are in my office. And my office is off limits” Yukie added with an annoyed sigh.

Julius closed his eyes and sat up with a sighed.

"I'll get it" he said as he crawled over Yukie to grab his pants and shirt off the floor. Julius quickly jumped in his pants and pulled the shirt down over his head as he walked out of the room.

The office were just in the next room, between the kitchin and the livling-room. Julius stopped in the door and turned the light switch on.

Books and papirs were spread everywhere on the floor. The hug bookcase that had tiped over kissed the woodfloor face first.

Julius cleared his throat to get the attention of the creaturs responsible for this mess.

"Come on out you two I know you are in here" Julius said in a tone that reminded of a angry mother. He unleashed magic to raise the bookcase back up. Papirs and book lifted off the floor and found the spots back on the furniture. 

The snake came into view, when an open book that had fallen on top of him got off.

The snake looked around the room as things flew past him. He finally spotted the raven.

"found!"  The little snake squeaked exited.

"You are done playing in here, this room is off limits" Julius told the two as they sat on the floor before him. He kneeled down and inspected both of them with his eyes.

"Is anyone hurt?"

“Doesn’t seem like it” Yukie added as he peeked  in and picking up the Raven checked him carefully over. “And what about you?” Yukie asked carefully picking up the snake checking for any injury.  Sighing softly at the fact neither where hurt he turned to Julius. “Seems we need to set up a play room for them. Something they both can run around and climb in” Yukie added thinking deeply about where he would put the room back home.

The snake wrapped it's tail around Yukie's wrist as he picked it of. It just looked up at him as he checked it for injuries.

It suprised the snake that the demon even cared. Up til now it had seemed like Yukie hadn't liked it. So it hadn't liked Yukie either.

It felt kind strange sitting on Yukie's palm like this. The snake started to grow shy and looked away from Yukie's gaze.

'Not hurt. Landing hard, else okay' The snake signaled.

The corner of Julius's mouth went up. "Or we could just secure the furnitures." Julius said  as he gently reached out to stroke the raven's neck.

"My familiar will grow up at some point and not want to live with us any more. That is quite normal..." Julius stopped as he realized something. "This way it sounds liked we are rasing a kid, dosen't it?"

The snake got jealous when Julius only patted the raven and crawled over to his master.

It went around Julius shoulders like a scarf. Hugging it's beloved master. It was till not too use to give Yukie the same treatment since the snake didn't know how to feel about the demon. Even if it was his masters partner.

“Well of course we are raising a kid...seems like it” Yukie admitted as he sighed and reorganized some books in his office. “We will make a playroom I wouldn’t mind having one for the elders children anyway when they come visit. The younger ones are being sworn in soon.” Yukie admitted knowing the elders would be retiring as he decided they had been on the throne to long.

The snake wagged the tip of his tail exited for the news of a playroom. It could just play outside as normal but it was nice to know there were a place for him inside aswell.

Julius hadn't forgotten about why the elder would have to step down. He agreed to that decision but somehow he doubted it would turned out smoothly.

The witch smiled as he embrace Yukie from behind as the demon organised his books.

There is plenty of room and I think it's a good idea.. but I've never set up a playroom before.. I can draw the walls, if that is  appropriate?" He offered. As Julius thought about it he hadn't tried that before either. Not since he was 2 years old at least.

Next problem would be, what to draw..

“You can do whatever you want with it since it will be back home but here I have to ask you to leave the walls alone. I use this house for hosting and as a hotel when I visit it or have visitors” Yukie explained with a chuckle as he continued working on his books.

"Okay then" Julius placed a gentle kiss against Yukie's neck before he let go of him and stepped back.

"I'm gonna take these two outside." Julius picked the raven up off the desk.

“Actually I need him to see how work was and go over collections.” Yukie replied as he looked at Julius not wanting to work but well...he was taking a lot of time off lately. “I promise I won’t be more then a couple of hours” Yukie added with a small sigh. “I just need to move the souls over and check on things” Yukie finished knowing all to well if he worked hard he could accomplish the task in two hours and be done for the week.

Julius couldn't hid his disapointment as yukie told him he had to go work.

"Mn okay.. then you two should get to it. In that case we'll just be outside in the main time" Julius reached out to gently pulled yukie close to him by his shirt and kiss yukie quickly.

Come join me again when you are done"

“If I work now we get a whole uninterrupted week~” Yukie promised with a small sigh as he kissed Julius’s head sadly wishing he didn’t have to leave his mate. “Why don’t you do some laundry and order a bunch of takeout and find a movie and by the time that’s done I should be back to relax and snuggle down with you” Yukie offered his eyes a touch sad at the thought of leaving his mate.  “I’ll leave you some f my guards to keep the house safe and I’ll summon some of my helpers to help fold and put away” Yukie added picking up some chalk off the shelf as he started drawing on the floor and within minutes the room had fifty of the tiny dolls and two of Yukies shrine guardians in the room. “Hey don’t talk much but are more then happy to keep you company and make sure your safe” Yukie explained the two men raising a brow at their masters mate. 

“we are at your service” one male responded to Julius as he smiled softly and within a blink of an eye Yukie had already vanished with pretty bird to work.

Laundry... Julius looked at the tiny paper dolls. He didn't mind them because he thought they looked cute. But the guards..

"He was just about to tell Yukie he didn't need bodyguards but when he turned his head back the other was already gone.

8 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“we are at your service” 

Julius looked at the guards and felt very awkward. "Um thank you, but um you can just relaxed. I doubt the laundry is gonna eat me" Julius let out an strange chuckle.

The snake hissed annoyed because it was more than capable to protect master. The tightened it grib around Julius's shoulders as it eyed the two guards up and down.

Julius turned to the paper dolls and clapped his hands together. "Well then, lets do this" he said determined.

He went to the laundry room followed by the tiny dolls. The snake watched them with interest.

Standing before the washing machine and the pill of clothes. Julius looked at it.

"How does this work?"

“The dolls are simple. Usually Yukie has others do cleaning and housework. They help but only so much” the male added as he stepped into the laundry room both having followed Julius. Walking in more he took down the detergent and showing Julius how to measure it out he poured it in and adjusted the settings. “All you have to do now is push the start button and add soap in the future” the man explained gently as he stepped back  and went to start checking out if anything else need cared for in the house while the other stood outside of the laundry room waiting on Julius.

Julius blushed shyly and took a step back as the guard went up beside him. To show Julius how it worked.

His eyes followed the man's hands as he showed how to measur and program the machin.

"Thank you for showing me." Julius smiled thankfully to the guard.

"I could clean the clothes with a spell. But it wouldn't be the same. Everything would just turn out stiff and scentless" Julius said honestly. "My teachers didn't exactly think I would need anything for house work"

Julius stepped out of the room and looked at the guard standing by the door.

"Do you guys want some Coffee or tea?" Julius offered the men.

“The house cleaners keep Yukies favorite scents on hand.” The man replied with a blush mentioning to the shampoo that smelled very floral.

“okay...I’ll take the punishment for saying this but I’m surprised your so cute. Clearly our master has a type” the guard added with a blush knowing his words where out of place but well Julius was adorable in his mind.

Cute?.. Chase felt like that word suited Yukie more than him. After all Yukie hadn't ever called him that.

Julius scratched his neck feeling a little embarressed by that compliment. "Uh thank you.. but you shouldn't say that to your boss's mate" Julius smiled although he clearly didn't try to lead the guard on, to that his smile could lead to more. 

"Either way I've decided to make you two try out my tea samples. This way you can relax while guarding me so win win." True be told he just wanted guineapigs to test out his tea brew to see if any of them would be good.

He guessed the guards would have the same kind of tastbuds as Yukie had.

“He’s right you’ll get scolded.” The other guard warned the one who called Julius cute.

“Mmh there’s lots of dirty little secrets I could tell his mate in return.” the man admitted with a chuckle to Julius.

“I see well we will make sure to let you know how they taste” the other guard added as he shot the first a look to shut him up.

2 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Mmh there’s lots of dirty little secrets I could tell his mate in return.” the man admitted with a chuckle to Julius.

Julius's head turned as he placed the kettle over to boil some water. Now he was curious.

"You mean Yukie's? Tell me tell!" Julius practically beamed with curiosity. And when the other guards tried to get the other to shut up, Julius was even eager to know. "Is it really a small secret since I can’t know of it??"

Just thinking of the kinky foursome two days last night. If wouldn't suprise Julius to heard about more of Yukie's kinks.

The herbs his seach spell had found landed on the cuttingbord beside him.

The paper dolls on the counter top went closer to look at the herbs as they suddenly appered.

“ I want full immunity. Yukie likes to keep things under wrap so I want full protection from his wrath and yours for anything I say that might piss you off” the guard asked with a small chuckle making the other one groan.

”well at this point...I’m helping myself to a beer. If we are both granted immunity I at least want a beer before I get the shit beat out of me when he gets back.” The man replied with a small sigh causing his friend to laugh.

”alright! Now it’s a party. So cutie ask away and I can dish out all the dirty little secrets I know. Why don’t I start with one little secret that I really personally know how much of a dirty little slut your mate is~”

“Don’t take that wrong. We don’t speak of Yukie negatively  like one would think basically it’s just the best way to describe how we know him.” The other guard explained as he opened his drink.

“Before you settled him down there wasn’t a single older body guard human or demon Yukie didn’t fuck. If it wasn’t for Raven giving us all breaks most of the men wouldn’t have had the strength to do anything else but lie in bed all day” He started with a small smirk knowing Yukie was quite the sexual deviant. “Also. Yukie keeps this hidden but knows his way around a stripper pole and can use it in high heels. He’s preformed a few pretty shows for the men.” he added with a chuckle.

”Mmh it was like something in him snapped after his seclusion he threw himself into sex and partying elders got pissed after awhile but hell they weren’t any better he was just sleeping around with everyone and well....it’s why he got pretty bird he stopped working or caring about anything. He could only focus when Raven took him to bed every time that happened he settled down for a few days and would work. After that Raven released him and he was back in clubs drinking and partying.”

”god I’m so happy he settled down with Julius. I don’t miss chasing him down at three am and stopping him from joining sex orgies in basements with random strangers.” The other guard added with a dry chuckle.

”god one of the guards still has bite marks from the one time he pissed Yukie off and told him no on sleeping with someone who wasn’t a safe candidate. Yukie kept him in his bed for a weekend in frustration I swear if we didn’t call Raven to split them up the poor dude would have died.” The guard added with a huff their master having given them hell over the last twenty ish years.

”god don’t even get me started on the dudes mental breakdowns his moods would flip everywhere...” the guard added with a silent frown both hating seeing Yukie in so much pain back then. “The kids visiting helped but they didn’t stay long couldn’t blame them though when he knew they where visiting he cleaned up well kept everything quiet and the house spotless. Even to this day I don’t think they knew how badly he fell apart how much he just crumbled.” The one guard added sadly as he looked at his friend.

”yeah...Raven stepped up covered his ass for a long time keeping them in the dark and putting Yukie as a good father who was always there....it only lasted until they all went off to school. After they started staying away from home as kids do he just went off the deep end and we did our best to just screen his lovers and keep him alive” the man mumbled a deep sadness in his voice.

”course...now we come here to meet his lover to find him bite mark free and making tea instead of chained to a bed and adorned with all of his kinky desires.”

”truly disappointing.”

”I mean really he’s holding back on breaking him in.” The guard added as he looked at the ingredients for tea knowing that they had told Julius Yukies hush hush past but well...they where open to spilling all his darkest secrets the man was Yukies mate they couldn’t say no to him even if they wanted and they sure as hell wouldn’t lie about anything regarding Yukie.

Julius found their talk both amusing and informative. Had had seen Yukie in a dark situation went they were just meeting. He knew Yukie would have something more but that the person himself might not want to bring it up. Julius knew just as well how the past could drag you right back in.

It was nice to know abit more from the people who had been around, and keeping Yukie safe from himself.

He chuckled at the sexual contains and quickly realizing he didn't even feel jealous or angry. How could he be when they didn't even know eachother. And Yukie had lived through so long with heart ach.

If anything it was just as the guard had said. It was a suprise how Yukie had recovered.

4 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

”course...now we come here to meet his lover to find him bite mark free and making tea instead of chained to a bed and adorned with all of his kinky desires.”

”truly disappointing.”

”I mean really he’s holding back on breaking him in.”

"Hey!" Julius placed two tea cups down before the guards. "I am right here" the witch giggled as he failed to sound annoyed.

"Or are you two maybe just calling me borring" Julius tilted his head as he sat down with his own cupe. It made him wonder if Yukie though he was to. Well compared to the life he'd live before Julius was not as experient. But now he at least knew a few trick to tickle his mate.

“If you where boring you wouldn’t be by his side. Something about you has him smitten.” One guard replied as he eyed the tea intrigued.

“To be honest...he’s a true mystery. Most demons stay the same when it comes to forms never having more then one and basically live normal lives. Yukie doesn’t though he’s always changing always moving and doing new things. I think he started becoming like the others and settled down more after meeting Ren.” The guard explained a very gentle and loving tone of voice being used when mentioning Yukies mate that had passed. “I think for the longest time he was spiraling because he couldn’t find his footing or place in life he never stayed in one form or in one area for more then a few days even with the kids when they where younger he didn’t stay still if he couldn’t leave with them to somewhere else he would take breaks in other forms. To see him so calm again and peaceful it’s surreal”

”He’s so afraid of loosing you that he’s being careful not to break you.” One added sipping his tea. “You can see it in his eyes...he’s trying so hard to keep it together to keep closer to you. It’s hard to imagine that a little while back he couldn’t even get out of bed and chose to live half alive.” 

“I’m surprised honestly that Raven stayed around as long as he did. Yukie was awful to him pushing the kids and his own problems on him. Honestly after the mental breakdown we thought Raven would lock him away for his own safety and Yukies in a padded room. While they stayed close...what happened well neither never really recovered” the guard added sadly.

”Yukie hasn’t ever snapped like that since. Course ravens body never did recover mentally or physically.... He’s being careful with this pregnancy.” 

“Despite him moving on he’s still scared of him they are close but Yukie and him...they can’t love each other anymore.” The guard added having kept tabs on how Raven was but the guards had agreed to keep the two apart more permanently. “Were happy to see your getting along so well but...outside of Raven Yukie has had a bad history with lovers it’s been toxic and he’s in the end destroyed whatever was there.” The guard explained as he sipped his tea making a face at the smell but the taste was good.

“Everyone’s been so happy to see him happy they forgot how he is..I mean even before Ren he was a bit of a monster. Course...that night didn’t help when they got into it.” The guard added not sure if he should spill because there was a line here that he shouldn’t cross.

”...not here. That’s the line. We don’t want him more afraid or to snap back to how he was. I’m all for spilling his ability to strip tease and pole dance but, this is something that Yukie might not want him to know...” The other guard added gently touching the males hand as he looked at him the two obviously more then co workers and caring deeply about the man they worked for.

"Thank you for sharing with me. I don't need to know everything about his past. But I feel like I've learned alot about Yukie from this" Julius smiled down in the cup after watching the two guards share soft gazes at eachother.

He wouldn't push them to tell him anything Yukie wouldn't want him to know about his past. Although to Julius there were nothing to blame of forgive. He loved the Yukie as he was now.

All about thus talkof Yukie made Julius miss him. He hadn't been gone for more than an hour. When had Julius became so clingy?

(Four hours later)

Julius rested on the couch looking up into the celling. The guards were somewhere in the house, making sure he was safe.. or maybe the were just making out.

The laundry was washed, dried and put away with  

Lots of help from the tiny dolls.

"Ahh.." Julius sighed "when will he be back?" He asked out in the air. Expecting no one yo answer.

“Mmh want me to call out I’m home~ when I get back?” Yukie asked softly as he stood dressed in a traditional kimono and covered in many cherry blossom petals. Having gotten back through the front door and having already removed his shoes brushed the pink petals out of his hair and off his clothes.