♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"I didn't mean you were old sweetheart" Julius chuckled sweety at Yukie's frown and pointed to the demon's forhead.

"But with all those lives you lived through, you are bound to be a little wiser." He the smirked teasingly before adding. "And maybe your body isn't as energied as it might have been in the past."

He know that was bullshit. Why, the prof was poking hard against him.

When the convasation was turned back on him Julius simply huffed as he rolled both eyes.

"Please, like this face would ever get those.  And even if I do, I'm still gonna look Just as pretty as Mother natur has created me." He answered with a confident smile.

"Now " Julius ran his fingers over Yukie's cock again. 

"Do you wanna disgust this more or...?"

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“Mmh no more discussion” Yukie moaned already melting at Julius’s touch to his throbbing cock. Yukie was weak to this little witch...while he had had lovers before him it was nothing like this his body didn’t crave and go mad with desire at their touch. While his other sexual partners where more just a pay them and they fuck and then leave experience Yukie only felt a deep desire to keep Julius in his bed not wanting him to leave unlike the others. “Your going to have to strip tease for me one day~ maybe some kinky role play” Yukie whispered basking the the wonderful feeling of pleasure.

Julius smiled as he leaned in to kiss the side of Yukie's face as his hand hot cozy touching him.

"I could do that.." he said as he kissed his way up the demon's face to his ear.

"What kind of roleplay did you imagin we could do?" He asked slowly as his hand stroke Yukie's cock the same way as hos words. Going from the tip and all the way down to the balls.

"Tell me, I wanna hear more of what you want" Julius whispered before he opened his mouth to suck onto the other's earlope.

“I-I don’t know...when we are like this it’s hard to think...your rather intoxicating.” Yukie whispered his face growing red from embarrassment and arousal. Shivering as Julius pleasured him and tormented his poor senses Yukie behaved and stayed still. “I, like a lot of different things maybe...seeing you being dominating would be interesting” Yukie added almost melting like putty in Julius’s hands as he felt his lovers teeth brushing against his ear.

Mnh dominating.... Julius weren't the dominant type by nature but he would try giving it a go.. once he had maybe studied the topice a bit.

"I could try"  Julius said softly as his cheeks turned pink in colour.

"It just mn.. you know. I haven't.. before.."  for once he was glad he could hid his face into Yukie's shoulder so the other  couldn't see him.

“ I know that’s what makes it fun, if you fail I at least get to see you in some cute clothes” Yukie admitted with a happy smile his lips kissing Julius’s head. “What will you do when we get home? Will you stay with me or finish school?” Yukie asked wondering if Julius wanted to go back to school for the remainder of his education or if he would be open to taking some time off.

Cute clothes? Did Yukie want to dress up too? Like in nurse or cops?

"...you just wanna see me embarressing myself don't you" Julius giggled as he felt Yukie kiss his head.

He turned his face to look at yukie once again.

"School?..mnh" he hadn't thought much of school these last couple of days to be fair. So it felt like it was dropped right out of the blue.

"I haven't thought about it." He admitted and sighed.

"Do you want me to think about it now? " He asked with a sly grin as Julius ran his fingers over Yukie's wet tip.

"I can.. but then I might not be really into takling you in my mouth"

“We can talk about it later” Yukie whispered his mind switching over to juliuss hand teasing his throbbing cock. Looking down he blushed a little enjoying the finger teasing his wet tip.

Julius smirked as he backed away for a bit, enough to lay down between Yukie's legs with  his arms around the demon's waist.

His naked back was fully on display infront of the other as Julius started stroking Yukie's cock honestly.

"Good" he hummed satisfied with the other's answer as he kissed along the other's inner thigh all the was over to the cock he was working with his hand. He kissed the crown and gently licked at the wet drop of pre-cum that leaked at the tip.

He groan at the sour sweet flavor and eventuelt opened his lips to take Yukie inside his mouth. Inch by inch.

Yukie groaned in response his body shivering as he felt his lovers hot mouth tease and engulf his cock. Blushing softly Yukies fingers slowly moved to Juliuss hair and tangled deep in the beautiful locks.

It was a both strange and arousing having his mouth filled Yukie's trobbing member.

It was big and hot. He had to open his mouth up wider to make enough room for him to breath.

Julius looked up when he felt hands on his head.

He blushed and smiled around the dick as he saw the lust in the other's eyes.

Julius sucked him in and took Yukie as far down his throat he could go. And repeated it over and over for a while before his jaw started to hurt.

Spit and pre-cum mixed in his mouth and Julius's lips were getting more pink and swollen the more he sucked.

At some point Julius inhailed something and pulled back before he could choke on the demon's cock.

(Cough cough)"s-orry (cough)" Julius apologised through a fit of coughing. Hd moved a bit away to grap a pillow he could cough into to lower the awful sound.

“Don’t apologize” Yukie replied having came the second his mate stopped. Looking at Julius he touched the pillow worried about his coughing. “Did you go to deep?” Yukie asked worried not knowing what Julius had choked on.

Julius nodded as he lowered the pillow and swallowed.

"Y-yes. I might need to praktis on that " he cleared his throat embarressed.

"I guess I got too exited." He blushed as he rubbed the back of his hand over his mouth.

“Well I find it adorable that your so eager to do such things to me” Yukie admitted with a blush as he kissed his makes cheek. “But there’s no rush we have so much of our lives to spend together” Yukie added with a small smile

"I would rather wanna look sexy than adorable~" Julius mumlede disapointed.

But then Yukie did that smile and told him not to worry about it. That they had time and that was all it took for the witch to get over his failure.

He snuggled up to yukie and wrapped his legs around the other waist. It made the perfect position for Julius's hard cock to rub against the other's belly.

He was completly aware of what he was doing when he said in his sweetest voice.

"Yukie.. I'm still turned on~ please guid me"

“Your sexy but also adorable~” Yukie replied with a sigh as he snuggled into Julius. Feeling his mates hard cock Yukie raised a brow at his words. “What do you mean by guide you? Like you want to fuck me?” Yukie asked curiously having had some top lovers before so he wasn’t new to the idea.

Julius rolled his eyes since Yukie hadn't caught on.

"I meant help me practice... "Julius replied as he went on to thew on his lip.

He hadn't really thought about topping. Yukie had said before that he wanted to try that out.. but what if he messed that up as well.

He didn't have a need to top Yukie. Which might be weird since he was a man too.

"I've.. never topped before and I don't think I'm really suited for it.. but if you want me too. I'll try"

“No your all good I’m just confused by what you want me to guide you in?” Yukie asked puzzled as he looked at Julius. “I might have misheard you.” Yukie added his fingers trailing down Julius cock.

Julius's chin shot upwards as he body trembled when Yukie's  smooth fingers ran down his member.

He whimpered and his cock throbbed.

He was still very sensitiv and his crown were turning red in color.

Julius's face were a bright pink like his little nipple that seemed to grow hard  the more Yukie touched him.

Julius leaned back and slowly his legs more. He wanted the other to touch him more.

To feel Yukie more.

He felt such an ach deep inside that only Yukie could reach.

"Yukie, I want you back inside me" the witch groan as he reached with his hand down past his cock.

He pushed his ass cheeks aside with his fingers in a ^. To expose his still cum wet butthole.

“Again~ my aren’t you troublesome~” Yukie teased his cock eagerly sliding back into his lovers tight asshole. “God you feel amazing!!!!” Yukie gasped his body melting at the squeezing from Julius as he slowly ground his hips teasing the poor man under him. “I want you to bed for more~” Yukie whispered leaning down to Julius forcing his cock deeper while his tongue licking and flicking a nipple. “I can give you even more if you need to be filled better~” Yukie added being able to change his body to his lovers desires.

Julius moaned sweetly and he cried out as Yukie's cock slid back into him "ah yes!"

The heat of Yukie inside of him made his insides melt around the member.

Julius's legs clenched themself around Yukie's waist as the other pushed the last bit into him so he could feel the demon's balls pressed against him.

"Ah!" Julius moaned as Yukie started playing with his nipple. His body loving the attention and rewarded Yukie by tightning up around him.

He tried moving his hips but Yukie hand him grounded. It frustrated him and he tried to fight Yukie's hold, before he heard him telling Julius to beg him for it.

Julius had no trouble begging if that was all it took for Yukie to show him mercy. But the next thing had him puzzled.

Looking down his body to where their bodies joined Julius liked his lips.

It made him wonder if this even was the other originale size.

"I like this one.. but is it your real form?" He asked and continued. "I want to feel your real shape in me."

“I have many different forms and sizes. If your asking about my actual demon form then no, it’s defiantly smaller and human shaped and colored” Yukie replied with a raised brow his hands petting his mates thigh. “I don’t want to break you” Yukie added with a small sigh his cock throbbing in demand that he continue moving his hips.

"You wouldn't break me" Julius said as he reached his arms out towards Yukie abd planted them around his shoulders.

Julius used this to pull himself up for a kiss.

"I'll take all of you as you are, but in the end you decides" he said against the demon's lips and kissed him once more. Sliding his tongue in between Yukie's soft lips as he tried to move his hips.

The silence and lack om movement was making Julius crazy. He wouldn't care if yukie was rough again because it felt amazing no matter what. And the rush of black energy when Yukie came deep inside him, would heal his body like it had before.

"Please Yukie just do something, I want to feel you cock thrust into me and fill my very being up with nothing but you" Julius begged.

“Alright” Yukie replied with a sigh as he relaxed his body and went back to his true form his horns appearing and his tail swishing around as he stood his cock rather monstrous and pointy but jet black. Huffing he blushed a little looking away in clear shyness. With a little hesitation Yukie looked down at Julius his thick cock throbbing and covered in many bumps and grooves to pleasure Julius. “It can change to please my partner. It’s easier in this form to change my body and make you happier” Yukie added as he let Julius inspect the inky cock between them.

Julius looked at yukie in aw. If it had been anyother huma, they might have been terrified by thd demon's looks.

There were no fear in Julius's eyes as they travled over his lover's changed body.

The tail and horns he had expected from books and drawings there Illustrated demons. But to actually see the real thing, was really something else.

And then his eyes fell downwards and a breath got caught in his lunges.

"Fuck me, that is huge.." came out of him before he could think it through.

Julius's mouth hung slightly open as he stared at the big black cock. The head alone was at the size of his fist.

Weirdly enough he still didn't feel fearful for the weapon his lover now posessed.

If anything he got even harder as he watched the long strong blood vain running along the cock.

He sensed Yukie was getting rather uncomfortable under Julius's staring gace. But the demon would just have to suck it up for now.

The witch extented his hand out to touch the black smooth skin.

It felt normal. He thought at first. Well the heat and smoothness felt like Yukie.

It was just the form which was driffrent.

Not carring about the new size he leaned in and kissed the tip before running his tongue into the male's urethra.