♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Julius felt like he was star struck. "If you really want me to do it then who am I to turn it down. And I wouldn't mind your ideas all. I'm still learning about your people and I think other's of my kind should too, instead of fearing them. A school could be the ideal safehavyen." Julius said as he mover around so his head could lay in Yukie's lap face up.

"And just so you know, it wouldn't just be my office it will be ours even if you teach or not, I still wanna feel your present and scent even while I work." The witch smiled as he played with Yukie's haif through his fingers.

"I'm really Lucky I meet you yukie. I wouldn't know by now how things would look like if I wanted to make real of my dream. You make me blive that things are so much more easyJet than I would have thought not long ago"

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“I’m glad your happy to know me” Yukie replied kissing Julius’s nose gently with his lips his hair hiding them from view for a moment. Pulling back Yukies face was calm before turning to a touch of frustration, “I’ll be out in a few minutes let me get dressed” Yukie replied his voice calm and collected before kissing Julius once again. “Think you can handle maybe twenty minutes alone with the tv?” Yukie asked having read his subjects mind outside of the shrine since none of the villagers ever stepped foot in the shrine without the shrine keepers tearing them a new one. “I have a problem I need to care for...but it won’t take long” Yukie added snuggling closer to Julius reluctant to leave his side now that they where finally alone.

The kiss tickled his nosetip plesantly and the witch smiled as he looked back up at yukie.

Julius could feel his heart beat grow strengere as he gaced into the other's eyes. He thought 'Wow I'll never get tired of looking at him'

Then Yukie's expression changed.

Julius watched his lover confused before he realised Yukie hadn't spoken to him at first. But the frown he wore didn't fade much even as yukie kissed him again.

"I can. But why must you go?" He asked as yukie snuggled him closely.

Julius shared the feeling about not wanting his lover to leave now that he had finally gotten Yukie all to himself.

He knew he was acting childish when he wrapped his legs around the other's hips to keep him there.

"You say twenty minuts. Do you know how much trouble I could make in that time " he sminkede as he rubber his ass into Yukie's crotch. He knew Yukie would haft to go, but at least he could try and give the other a reason to be back earlier.

“Mmh something about needing rain for a fire” Yukie mumbled enjoying being captured by Julius all the more as he nipped at his lovers shoulder. “Naughty little witch.” Yukie groaned feeling Julius tease him and it made him all the more not wanting to leave at all now but the work of restoring a forest was much more harder then containing a controlled fire. “Ten minutes...fifteen at most.” Yukie grumbled with a annoyed sigh wishing he could just stay and fuck Julius right then and there. “You could join but the second we are done I would be fucking your~” Yukie groaned his hands trailing on juliusss body.

"Mnh" Julius grunted eagerly for Yukie to touch him more. But the fought of a forest fire and those creaturs near it got his consern.

"If we work together we can make it in five minuts" Julius said before his lips softly kissed Yukie's.

"I can make it rain with some of that power you gave me the last time" meaning the black energy he sucked off Yukie when they had sex.

He would need to use it anyway so his magic core could expan again.

"Then I expect my mate to keep his promise" he giggled as he released Yukie from his hold and slid out of bed to get his Robs off the floor.

"Tik tak, tik tak" the witch waved his hand teasingly as he suddenly disapired.

That sad hd faded out and landed on top of the highest binding he had seen earlier on his tur with Yukie.

From that spot he had a clear view over the forest to see the thick black smoke rasing from the trees.

"Okay, time to test this out" Julius said to himself as he started to sing out his encarntation.

It was beautiful sounds that sounded more like a humming that actual words.

Hug Claus gathered around. He had only meant for the rain to hit where the fire was at, but the entire sky got coveret in a dark gray mist as the first drops of rain hit Julius's face.

And before long the entire sky poured down heavyly.

"...well at least the fire wouldn't spread" he thought to himself as he keept the spell going til the smoke changed to a transparent white.

When he stopped singing the rain stopped and the clouds on the sky dissolved for a blue sky.

Julius was soaken through, his robs were sticking to his body like an extra skin. He could start to dry it, but that would be a waist of time when he could simply change back at the shrine.

So he transporten himself back same way as he had left.

When he made it there he started to pull off the wet clothes but as he lifted it to take it over his head, he found himself trapped.

"Damn annoying thing!" He cursor as he tried wiggling his way out.

Yukie sat shocked still confused by the fact Julius could just disappear like he did. Getting up he frowned worried his mate would get hurt and with a struggle was hopping around to put on pants only to see Julius reappear. Stopping he looked at Julius who was clearly struggling to take off the wet clothes. “Please tell me you asked where they wanted the water and didn’t soak the whole place” Yukie asked his hands pulling the shirt off Julius. “Your drenched” Yukie groaned guessing that in his mates haste to do the job he had poured water all over the area.

"Nop, l kinda watered the entire forest, but hey the fire it out." He replied quickly happe to be rid of those wet clothes.

Julius then tilted his head to the side petting on his lille sad soaken kitten face. "Are you mad at me? Just so you know I didn't plan to make it rain all over just above the fire but... the spell was very strong.. and I just wanted to be back here with you my mate" Julius put it on thick as he. He took yukie hands and held them in his as he stepped into the other's personal spare.

His short hair dripped down his skin than slowly ran down th curves of his body. He still had his boxes on though those were just a wet as the rest of the cloth that now lay on the floor.

“Not mad at all but we are making a point to check for any damage tomorrow morning” Yukie scolded every so lightly almost as if teasing Julius. “Right now I’m more concerned over the state you in coming home soaking wet and cold isn’t good” Yukie added with a small huff his hands escaping Julius’s to help removed the last wet garment from his body. “Get in bed and warm up, I’ll toss these out to dry” Yukie asked easily moving Julius to the side enough where he could pick up the clothes to set in a basket outside to be washed and dried.

Julius couldn't help the blush that crawled over his cheeks as Yukie peeled the wet boxes off him.

Never mind the cold his skin was already heating up for another resonans. He followed Yukie to the door on light feets and hugged him from behind, pushing his n?ede body into the other's back.

"Yukie aren't you forgetting something?" Julius asked with a low sad whine .

"You'll help me warm up wouldn't you" he asked as he batted his eyelashes.

“Mmh of course” Yukie replied a smirk on his lips as he easily picked up Julius and tossed him onto the bed. Looking down at his mate Yukie removed his sweats his own naked body snuggling close to Julius to help warm him up. “I was worried when you left without me” Yukie whispered his voice a touch sad as he admitted to Julius that he had been scared of Julius leaving him.

Julius wrapped his legs around Yukie's hips as the demon picked him up and chuckled as he bounced a bit on the bed as he landed there with Yukie above him.

He caressed Yukie's face as he brought it closer to his own. "Sorry babe, I was in a hurry and didn't think much of it. Next time I'll take you with me, or at least give you a warning" he said as he started kissing Yukie's face.

"I'm not gonna leave you Yukie. We already talked about that before." He said before finally kissing the man's lips.

He sensed that Yukie was till rather worried about things he had no crontrole of. But Julius would do his best to asure his lover that no matter what, he would always come back to yukie.

And right now he wanted to drown that masty thought from Yukie's mind.

"Yukie I'm your's and you are mine ." Julius kissed each little word to the demon's lips as he pushed against Yukie's shoulders to turn them over.

With Julius on top in Yukie's lap, the witch slid his hand down Yukie's belly and caressed the cock lightly.

Julius chuckled as the member reacted to his touch. He wouldn't even haft to suck it to get it up from the way it was growning in his hand.

"Someone wants something" Julius teased as he placed himself above Yukie's lap and slowly guided the hard cock to his ass.

Julius had never taken the lead like that before but he thought it could be a nice change to try.

"Oh god!" Julius moaned a bit umcomfortable as his body was a lot more tighter in this position therefor hurting just a bit more at first.

He was already sweating when he was fully seated on Yukie's dick and took a small break for his body to ajust.

“While I adore your new take charge attitude, please don’t force yourself into a running start!” Yukie begged worried as his arms wrapping around Julius’s torso holding him close the demon hating seeing his mate in Any sort of pain. Nuzzling into Julius’s shoulder Yukie was rather surprised by how eager his mate was to be fucked by him. Looking back he hadn’t really had many passionate romances with other partners so he was overly smitten and blindsided by this side of Julius. Gently rubbing Julius’s back Yukie hummed softly his other hand lightly playing with his lovers nipple making it nice and erect. “I have to admit this side of you makes me weak...I’ve never been unsure of what to do when it comes to sex I usually have all the control but with you~” Yukie teased kissing Julius’s nose. “You keep me on edge and interested.” Yukie whispered leaning down to playfully kiss his mates neck trying to regain some sort of control under Julius’s lustful spell he had on him.

"I'm okay" he asured Yukie though it was hardly convinsing. It helped when Yukie pulled his body closer. Making his mucles less stressed.

Suddenly Julius noticed the other hand mobning and looked down just as yukie's fingers stated playing with a nipple. At first it just felt weird sine Yukie usally didn't touch his chest like that. But that didn't mean that it was unplesant. He tried focusing on the feeling on his chest and the nipple grew harder with each strokes of Yukie's finger.

"Mnh~"Julius bite his lip as he started to feel tingling pleasure run through his nipple.

"Y~ukie it tickles" Julius moaned as yukie started to also attack his neck at the same time.

He could feel the demon trying to win back the central and was tempted to let him. But he couldn't let him win that easily... now could he?

When Yukie wasn't prepared Julius rolled his hip and slowly started to ride the other's cock.

"Well I'm young with a lot of energy so I need to keep you interested" Julius teased as he leaned his under body into Yukie's for support as his hips moved up and down in the other's lap.

His breathing was rough and his face a health pink color as the witch parter his lips to a sweet sweet heart felt moan of blish.

"Oh babe you feel so good inside me."

“I’m not that old~ cheeky little witch!” Yukie groaned blushing at the sudden attack from Julius who was hell bent on forcing Yukie into submission. Groaning as Julius’s ass tightened around his cock Yukie pulled Julius tighter before moving his hips and with ease moved Julius’s rolling hips a little faster. “I’m not so easily beaten~” Yukie whispered biting Julius’s ear playfully before placing his hands on his mates hips helping him move to where each roll of Julius’s hips would rub and poke at his sweet spot.

"Ah! No fair" Julius protested between moan's as his prostat got extercied over and over again. Making his cock leak prostate fluid like a dripping waterhos.

Julius placed his hands on Yukie's shoulders as his leaned in for a kiss. There was no shy Julius as he licked and nippled as the other's tongue. His body way on fire and mind clouded with lust and need for Yukie's skin slapping into his. He could feel his prostat grow num though his body still felt the effect.

"Mnh more~ Yukie give me your everything" Julius moaned against Yukie's lips with a sting of spit still keeping them conected.

“As you wish~” Yukie whispered easily topping Julius and with a swift move of his hands he had Julius pinned under him. Smirking Yukie slowly pulled his cock almost all the way out before pushing it in his hips starting to work harder and thrust deeper and quicker into his mates ass each time hitting his sweet spot. Smiling Yukie moved Julius’s face up to his his lips connecting and deepening their kiss as he ravished his mates body.

"Ah Yukie! Yes ah!" Julius screamed out for his lover as the demon thrusted hard in to his deepest parts.

The intense roughness brought tears to the corner of Julius's eyes. His body eased as he allowed Yukie to do with him as he wanted.

When Yukie pulled his head up to kiss him, Julius found it very hard to breath.

He sucked the air to him through the holes in their kiss, nut it was hard to really get that air all the way down to his lungs. Because each time Yukie's cock pushed in on his prostat Julius would cry out in pleasure.

He felt light headede when he pulled back from the kiss and gasped for air.

"Ah.. sweet~y cant.. breath..mnh!"Julius got out between moans as he got enough air back. He hated telling Yukie's to stop kissing him. Because he loved the man's mouth on his. Just not when he feared he might pass out.

"Mnh..like this" he said just before he started kissing along Yukie's neck and shoulder. As he spread his legs wider his fingers dug into the sheets. He back was off the bed and he acked his body up to be closer to Yukie.

Julius's stomach was mixed with sweat and cum. He had no idear how many times he had cumed. Just that it wasn't enough.

Julius sucked on yukie collar bone to block the cries. His cheeks were wet and hot. His stomach num to the point where notering hurted.

His ass was wet and sticky from his lover's pre-cum.

"Might even make me pregnant" julius whispered teasingly to the other as he held up is cum sticky hand.

"Wanna knock me up sweety?" He moaned in a soft purring.

“Mmh you’ve met my children you really want to deal with one of my offspring? No telling what you might get~” Yukie growled continuing to fuck Julius senseless and dull him endlessly with his cum. “I wouldn’t mind you carrying my child in fact I’d be overjoyed” Yukie admitted with a smirk licking Julius’s hand as he cleaned off the cum. Moving his lips over Julius’s body he stopped at his collar bone before hesitantly kissing him not wanting to be so rough near a main blood vessel. “I want you to stay with me forever~” Yukie whispered in Julius’s ear before finally finishing his thick seed fully spilling into Julius.

(Its okay I'm having the same problem with some of my other rps missing. But I'll still write to this. Then you can just post when you hav the time/found your way around 0v< )

Julius didn't know why he had said that, to begin with he was a male and never before had the thought about children struck him. He was also way too young to take care of a baby. But the thought of having a part of Yukie's growing in side of him, had Julius's body react.

"..I wouldn't mind it either" Julius whispered in a very small voice against Yukie's hair. He could feel heat burn on his cheeks and all the way down into his stomach.

Julius bite down on his tongue as he felt Yukie's thrusts getting stronger. His hips pushed back into him on their own. Seaching the other deeper into him like he wanted to get Yukie into his very being.

"Yukie" the male moaned as he couldn't stop another wave of cum to splash on his stomach. "Yours~ah I'm forever yourss!" He cried out as he felt his insides getting filled with seed.

Julius's ass clenched down  around his lover so hard that Julius could feel it pumpe every little bit into him.

He felt like his lower body swelled and rested a hand over his stomach. If he pushed down on his belly he was pretty sure he could feel Yukie's shape from the outside.

"Ah~" though he had just came Julius's body shivered again, prostat fluid spilling transparent water.
He breathing heavy coming out as pants. Julius's fingers was buried in the winkled sheets. The bed looking like a mess compared to how pretty it had been set.
"Oh god!" Julius's cursed as he felt the black power entering him like he was a dry sponch thrown into water.
There were so much of it that it made the hairs on his neck stand up, but not in a unpleasant way.

(Work in progress I’m missing a few rps but have at least figured out the site a little)

”was I to rough?” Yukie asked worried as he looked over Julius wanting to make sure he didn’t break his mate completely. Frowning Yukie touched Julius’s face pure worry and fear in his eyes. Nuzzling into Julius’s chest Yukie was slightly ashamed for getting so carried away with his urges and for forgetting to be more careful with Julius.

Julius wondered if he had a black out for a second because the next thing he knew he was calmer with worried demon eyes resting over him.

"No." Julius replied, his voice was a bit rough but that had only been because of how loud the other had made him cry out under sex.

He blushed as he heard the change in his voice. He didn't really care about anyone finding out they were in a sexual relationship. But it still felt embarressed.

"No you didn't hurt me babe" Julius stated again as he nuzzled Yukie's hand before hugging the guy closer.

"It was perfect. I am just suprised at how bolt I was.. and how much I l-like this." Julius's face was flushed with pink. His body were already missing the extra part of his lover that left his body fell emty.

Julius would diffently feel sore later but right now he couldn't have cared less.

"I'm not that delicate" Julius smiled shyly as he whispered into Yukie's ear. "I can still go for another ride, though I doubt anything would come out." And as proof he shifted under Yukie so his hard cock was pressing up against him.

"I may be weird. But my body aren't getting soft.. and I have this fantasy about sucking you off.." ^///^

“You know I won’t stop any of your sexual desires or needs” Yukie admitted his own cheeks blushing as his cock instantly started to get harder. Snuggling into Julius’s body even more Yukie sighed happily enjoying their romantic evening before speaking. “You know I didn’t take you for a closet pervert~” Yukie teased his hand gently touching Julius’s throbbing cock with one finger he started to tease it.

"Mn.. neither did I" Julius grunted as yukie teased his sensitiv member. But he couldn't help the way his body parted his thighs to give him more room to touch.

He could feel his lover becoming hard again as Julius had shared what he wanted to do.

He smirked, feeling vitorious and a bit cocky.

Julius smiled into Yukie's neck as he leaned up to kiss it.

"But I am a whole lot younger and it was you who made me crave it like this... you don't seemed unpleased by it down there so I'm glad" Julius said as he shifted his hand around to Yukie's back. He then pushed his own cock up in Yukie's to rub them together.

Julius eyes turned dark with lust as his eyelashes fluttered.

“Please your not that much younger then me technically speaking. And even despite the fact that I don’t age, I hit eighteen before I stopped aging but it wasn’t until I was 20 that I stopped the whole growing thing. Can’t age past twenty five at least” Yukie explained with a small frown not liking that Julius was making him out to be some sort of cougar. Shivering into the touch of his lovers hand Yukie blushed a little for a second before smirking. “I really can’t wait till I get to tease you for your wrinkles~” Yukie whispered softly his voice turning rather playful.