♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"I can do that" Ren answered happy that he could get a chance to be alone with Yukie and maybe get to know more about him on his own. "Then I'll just put them both in Yukie's room, you said there was a bed for Yumro in there right? Better have the two close by to keep a eye on them" Ren sent a big smile down at Yukie. "Come on handsome, wouldn't you rather help me tuck the baby in than laying down on the cold floor?" He asked the wolf befor taking off forward Yukie's room, he didn't need the help to find it since he already knew where it was.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Yukie huffed blushing secretly at being called handsome as he followed Sana and Raven quickly leaving as Yukie changed back naked and just watched Ren his body draped with the warm wolf fur blanket.

Ren tried not to think about Yukie being all naked underneath that fur an tried to just focusing on opening the door and put their son in bed with out waking him, but though his face was turned away from Yukie, he could still feel a light blush warm his cheeks.. "O-Okay then.." Ren said a bit nervously as he finally got the door open, it was like his hand was too sweaty to really turn the handle.

"Why don't you set him in sanas room?" Yukie whispered getting extreamly close to Ren as he gently kissed his neck before opening the door and slipping inside waiting for Rens decision.

Ren's legs trembled under him when Yukie's hit lips touched his neck. Red light was blink 'danger danger' inside of his deepest mind and he bite his lip, looking down when Yukie walked infront of him.

"But he might wake up.." Ren knew that either he or Yukie properly would be able to hear it, but he just needed something as his hold on Yumro tightened lightly.

Ren was very much afraid of what he might do, and he hadn't had anyone touching him like Yukie just had for years.

Yukie just waited giving Ren a choice him or yumro. He just laid on the bed and eventually sighed clearly frustrated and went to the bathroom locking himself inside as he took a bath angry and hurt Ren didn't immediately follow him.

Ren sigh confused and annoyed with himself knowing that he had hurt Yukie again from the look in his eyes.

He took Yumro back to the guest room the two of them shared when Yukie whent for hid bath, and put on the baby alarm, sended a quick text to his boss "I quite" and walked back to Yukie's room, sat down on the edge of his bed and waited, Yukie would surely give him a good scolding if he still was himself when he got out.

Yukie just stayed there and sulked until the others came home with takeout and Ayme who was a lot calmer now and better in a way.

Ren sighed, of course Yukie wouldn't give him the time to explain himself. so instead Ren went down to join the others with the baby alarm in hand, he was surprised to see Ayme as well. "How did it go?" Ren asked with a small smile though if was more a fake one than anything really, as he tried not to seem down.

"Fine where's Yukie?" Ayme asked wanting to see his twin having missed him dearly as he watched Raven chow down.

"In his room"Ren answered with a big yawn he tried to cover with his hand.

"So your done for tonight?" He asked while wondering just how fast they had worked.

Ayme went off to take care of Yukie and coax him out. "Well for the most part Raven can't paint to harmful for his baby" Sana. Replied setting out ravens pills to take for the baby.

(No you didn't!! ToT poor Ren)

"The baby..." Ren couldn't help but to look Raven up and down as his gaze turned off any emotions that might had been two there. He didn't have to genius to guess the father, knowing he had slept with Yukie almost every night.

"Oh.. Yeah there is that.. excues me I'm going out for some air" Ren didn't give either of them the time to speak before he rose and left the room and stepped outside into the cool midnight air.

(Bwahahah!)

"Wait Ren...I didn't want it...I don't want kids...I was careful!" Raven replied quickly running after him as he stopped to catch his breath stopping and looking at him...."I don't want it...Yukie won't let me get rid of it he won't let me leave the house the only way I'm allowed out is if I sneak out,...the last time...I got rid of it he almost killed me" Raven whispered shaking clearly terrified...it was rigot after you left....I couldn't take the stress i was afraid of being kicked out if Sana knew, it was the one rule...it still is...I won't be moving with you...I'm leaving before Yukie can smell me and know" Raven whispered as he froze Yukie watching them both from the window next to the door as he glared.

Ren froze when he realized what Raven was saying. "What...but" He didn't get fare before he scented Yukie and turned to look up at the vindow pissed and aggressive when his mind spoke his thoughts. "Go fucking take another bath!" Ren also barked and gently pushed Raven away from Yukie gaze.

"Why are you leaving again?" Yukie asked watching Raven as he huffed angrily clearly not going to let him leave.

"No it's not!" Yukie snarled suddenly in his wolf form and baring his fangs instantly moving to be inbetween Ren and Raven as he snapped at Ren not wanting his babies stolen.

Ren really had no crontrol over what was happening but the second Yukie bared his teeths at him, the shifte triggered to protecting and his clothes was torne as his form changed from human into a copper colored wolf.

All that pent-up anger and saddeness was really the fuil that made him enter fighting position ready to jump the treat growling with his own teeths exposed in at angry wolf grin. That the other wolf was more than twice as big played no part in anything and as he remember how afraid he had felt the first time he had seem Ayme shift, Ren already knew just how much he really had changed over the last two years.

Yukie snapped at him as he growled and his hair raised ready to fight Ren over dominance. Ayme hearing this ran out trying to keep them apart but easily moving Raven away from danger and inside as he watched the two.

Ren didn't bow down being to stubborn or by being to angry with Yukie, he couldn’t decide.

When Raven as moved away to a safe distance and as soon as he heard the door close it triggered Ren to jump forward.

Yukie snapped and instantly pinned Ren by the throat his mind forgetting who he was and how to properly behave finally having snapped as he squeezed a little snarling and letting go proving he was the alpha to his mate.

Ren didn't intend to hurt Yukie, he just wouldn't let the man take away Another persons will to decide if he wanted to have a child or not. He hadn't seen Yukie taking him by the throat as the first thing and though Ren properly should had let matters go at that he didn't.

Even pinched down with sharp fangs around his throat Ren didn't lossen the mucels in his body up to surrender and when Yukie let go he was quick on his legs to get up and jumped away putting some distance between them.

"If he dosen't want the child then don't force him, It's not your body it's his" Ren spoke with knowledge in his backbag about childbirth. "It dangerous Yukie! Men aren't suppost to give birth and how can you not see that you are scaring Raven the way you behave."

"So he's just suppose to kill it! He could give them away I want it even he doesn't this isn't the first baby he's gotten rid of!" Yukie snapped pain in his voice.

"But the birth itself could most likely kill him even before the baby could come out, can you really blame him for fearing for his life?" Ren asked as he tilted his head knowing how Yukie felt about it considering how he was with Yumro, but that didn't make him back down from defending Raven's rights to choose himself.