♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"..." Ren was all blush at that point, even though he know his master had just had sex and know it wasn’t like that, the way he said it still made him reapond that way.

He looked down trying to hid his face and nodded.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

His master really wanted to make him say it didn't he. Well unless he wanted to sleep on the floor he didn't have much of a chois.

"Yes master" Ren replied this time and looked to where the guy sat. If anything he wouldn't even mind sleeping on the floor, but when the master asked, who was he to refuse.

"Such an obedient boy I have" Yukie whispered as he smirked and relaxed before getting up and stripping naked and crawling into the bed.

Wh-what!!! Ren stood utterly surprised with his mouth slightly open as his master stripped down to absolut nothing. Ren got himself an eyefull before he turned to to get his bag as well as an excues to look else were.

"I... I'll just take a shower before going to bed." Ren explained as he went out to the bathroom. He really needed to cool off with a cold shower.

"If you masterbate I'll hear you~" Yukie teased with a playful smirk clearly having way to much fun with their trip.

Ren looked back trying to put up his best straight face. "I will not be doing that master." Well he would definitely try not to, but he couldn't promise anything.

Ren made sure to close the door before he started to undo his tie and undress. He turned on the shower to let the water run for a bit before stepping in under the cold spray.

Could his master even hear him, even though the wall and sound of water?

Yukie just snickered and relaxed as he streatched out and smirked changing into a giant white wolf the size of his wolf form quite impressive as he snuggled a pillow and chewed on it.

When Ren had finished his bath, he dried himself and got on his night shirt and pants. His hair was still damp as he walked back in the bedroom.

Ren froze in his steps as he saw a giant white wolf laying on the bed and fear rose up in him.

Though Ren himself was a wolf, he didn't have any good experience with anyone of his own kind. He thought back on his last encounter with wolf.

Ren hadn't encouraged any of the four wolf, but they had stille ended up beating the shit out of him, just because he was a loner. He didn't remember any of their human faces, but their wolfs he could.

Ren could feel his entire body shaken as he slowly backed way.

Yukie noticed him an ear quickly flipping over as he looked at Ren and crawled over to him wanting to have his ears rubbed.

When the giant wolf came closer, Ren ran back out to the bathroom and closed it shut.

Than when he noticed that there was no lock on the door. Shit! If the wolf wanted to, it could just push the door open, and Ren wouldn't be strong enough to hold it for long.

Yukie huffed and followed Ren finding the game interesting as he scratched at the door and wined clawingnand eventually squeezing his way through as he watched Ren,

Ren fell back in surprised as the wolf head appeared. He was thoroughly trapped, having no place to run. His legs wouldn't move for him to get up. The only thing he could do was to back crawl away until his back hit the wall.

"Please don't hurt me!" Ren cried in his mind, his body shook as if he was freezing, and pearls of tears formed in his eyes.

Yukie huffed confused as he licked away the tears and laid down in Rens lap curling up against him as he yawned and laid his ears back not understanding why Ren would think he would hurt him as he huffed,

Ren tried to avoid the wolf, thinking it would bit him. But instead of pain, he just felt a warm wet tongue lick his cheek. As the wolf lay down close too him, Ren finally noticed the scent, he couldn’t smell anything other than them master's scent. In calmed him just as much as it confused him. "Master?... Is that you?"

Yukie huffed and wagged his tail as he snuggled Ren even more bumping his head on his chest slightly demanding to be petted.

It eased him alot knowing that it really was his master, and not one of those wolves Ren had seen in the lobby.

He did as the wolf/master demanded and scratched between the wolf's ears and down the back.

"You could had told me you changed forms as well" Ren breathe deeply, trying to stady his racing heart.

"I thought you would know" Yukie replied as he streatched out and smirked quite happy for the petting and offering his belly to be rubbed. "You shouldn't have been scared...you could have called for me and I will always protect you."

Well the guy didn't stop to amaze him. He could even talk in wolf form, was there nothing the his demon master couldn't do.

Ren smile as the wolf rolled over for him the give the stomach the same treatment, and Ren did.

"I'm sorry master I couldn't think straight, all I saw was a big wolf" He confessed as he looked at the beautiful white fur.

"It's fine, I was hoping we could go swimming or run around in our wolf forms" Yukie admitted as his ears kept twitching listening to the neighboring rooms.

"In a hotel! Do you want them to call for the dogcatcher or the zoo?" Ren laughed, after being almost scared to death, it help to laugh.

"No I guess not" Yukie admitted changing back and straddling Ren as he smirked a beautiful fur cloak covering him and the hood having cute ears on it as he snuggled Ren.

The master look so cute with those ears and Ren couldn't help but to reache up to touch one. It felt smooth and unbelivable soft.

This time Ren did get tense, even though the master were so close to him. He liked feeling the warmed coming off from the the master as he snuggled him.

"Another time perhaps?"

"We can play when we go home" Yukie replied as he kissed Rens head. "Now please get dressed very nicely...we are meeting my father..."

"You fathet? Is he also at this hotel?" Ren asked. He had never heard the other ever talk about any of his parents before, so he was kind of curious.