♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"I do remember" Yukie admitted as h sighed and sipped his drink. "Now tell me your secret" yukI.e. Replied.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

He looked to his glass and reached over to touch it, running a finger alone the edge. He wasn't sure if this was a good place or time to have this conversation.

"Master I know you have secrets, and I always knew that you weren't exactly human... I know because... I aren't really either."

"Oh really...how did you find out?" Yukie asked raising a brow having tried to keep his secret so he didn't bring danger to his servent as he stared at his glass deep in though..."what's your secret then?"

"Though your scent master, however I don't really know what you are." He explained as a lump start to grow in his throat. Ren tried swallowing it, but it didn't help. Him coming out what he was, made him more nerves than he had ever felt. " I'm kind of a wolf"

"Like as in a wearwolf?" Yukie asked curiously as he poked at his food and then took another bite slightly wondering why his human had smelt off all these years but he had brushed it off as it being a result of him always being around his own smell.

"kinda" Ren nodded. " I don't change form offen, so don’t worry about that, and the full moon dosn't have much of an effect. Other than that I'm mostly human, but my sense are much sharper."

He looked back up, expecting to see some form of disgust him the guy’s eyes only to see that there weren't. Ren didn't feel all that relieved just yet, but it took the top of the iceberg.

"If you change into a wolf can I brush you and maybe give you a collar so you don't get shot?" Yukie asked slightly happy to know Rens secret as he smiled.

"I'm not a dog!" Ren said loud in his mind to cover for how the thought of the master touching him in wolf form excited him.

He started to taste the food infront of him, eating though he didn't felt all the hungry now.

"And I have't been shot this far. I usually take the bicycle to the Woods, and only run at night."

"I'm sorry if I offended you" Yukie replied feeling he had ruined the mood as he poked at his food not particularly hungry as he sighed...."I'd just hate to wake up and find you dead" Yukie mumbled as he got up and paid for the food heading back to their room needing some space and time to cool down the demon not liking that someone beneath him was so rude.

Ren sat back alone, saddened that he seemed to had opsetted his master. He hadn’t meant to be so rude, it just happened.

He sat in the restaurant for about an hour, not really touching his food. When the waiter asked if something was wrong with it, Ren just shook his head and left.

Yukie sighed as he smoked and chatted with another man not hating the flirting as he dragged him off to his room and relived some stress with the poor human.

Not feeling like going back the the room just yet, he went for another trip around the hotel before sitting down in on of the sitting areas near the lobby.

He had no idea of how long he stayed just sitting there. But then s scent caught his attention as three men walked in. "wolves" and to judged from one of them, it looked to be an alfa. Those guy’s didn't take kindly for loners like him, but luckely they didn't seemed to smell him yet. Which meant that he could try to avoid them by getting away and back to the hotel room.

Yukie finished his happy little love affair and showered before dressing and going to co look for his servent.

Ren almost bump into the his master as he opened the door. Surprised, and a bit alarmed by the faint scent of sex he looked down.

Was he angry? No... Ren was about use to smelling that on the master, but is kind of opsetted him deep down.

He bowed his head. "I'm sorry master... about before, I wouldn't be talking out ot terms again"

"It's fine I shouldn't have acted like you are a dog" Yukie replied as he hesitantly hugged the other not wanting them to be fighting as he held him close.

Ren was kind of relieved when the master touched him. Of all the think he had thought about, it had mostly been of the worst. "Thank you master" His thought was like a small whisper as he visible relaxed into the embrace. As they pulled away Ren smiled up at the most beautiful and kind person he had ever met.

"Now then..I owe you a story about what I am..." Yukie replied as he offered to take him out for icecream and a trip to the aquarium.

Ren wanted to reminded the other that he wasn't a kid, but then choose to let him have his fun. He had never been to the aquarium. So insted he just nodded while his smile widened.

Excited by that his master wanted to tell him something imponerendet like that.

"As you can guess I'm not human...I'm actually a demon" yukie admitted as he looked away awkwardly. "Kinda explains my anger when we first met"

"Demon?" Ren would never had guessed that. But the way he thought of demons were nothing like his master. He imagined big horns, tail, and a scary looking face. Ren tilted his head. "You don’t rasample like one of those scary pictures, if I might say so master" Ren thought, as his eyes scaned the master's body.it didn't look to have changed.

"I shed my horns and my tail is always tucked into my clothes and wrapped around my body" Yukie admitted as he smirked

His eyes widened at that statement. "Wow, a real demon, master it the coolest after all" His smile was genuined, no fear to trace in his mind. He really wanted to se that Tail, but didn't ask course it would be much improper.

"I rank abouve a lot of demons" Yukie admitted being what humans would call a prince as he snuggled his wolf boy.

Oh, so the more power the guy possessed the better looking he was? Ren had always known his master was strong, but hear the guy say it made him feel really proud to be working for him.

Ren blushed when he realized they were snuggling, being this close to his master just felt so good.