Junjoromantica-The pure romance couple (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daichi is in his last year of high school and well it is a bit of surprise that he got so far as he was spending more time with partying during his high school years and he was often late at home, mostly in the night. Still he got the average grades so that's why he still passed the past years, but everyone knows that Daichi can do better than that, he can get high grades so long someone would be able to get through him and make him listen. His brother, Uehara, was the only one he had left as family, since their parents had died in an accident but it was something no one dared to talk about in front of Daichi. Uehara was soon going to be married with his fiancee but they were also going to move to another city, which Daichi didn't wanted to since he needed to switch schools, though his brother didn't want him to live alone since he doesn't really trust Daichi to take care of himself without making a mess of it.

Daichi sighed as it was already evening and his brother was already at home, which was earlier than normal so that didn't gave Daichi the time to sneak out so now he was forced to stay there and wait. Tonight he would finally meet Uehara's fiancee and his brother also mentioned something about his good friend that would come over as he wanted to introduce his fiancee to them both his little brother and his good friend, though Daichi rather wanted to get out of there as he didn't want to know anything about that, because of that woman, his live what he was used to was going to change and if there was something he hated the most then it would be if things would change, he rather wanted to keep everything as how it is.

````````````````

(last post)

"I want to do it right most likely it will be on your wedding night" Yukie teased as he started stroking his lovers member and slippingnhis own in.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Sasuke_Uchiha

"So...want to go out tonight on a date?" Yukie asked offeri daichi the choice to go out with him before he set to work writing his books and starting his week of hell working on books.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Daichi smiled and nods, " SURE! I really would love to, if you have the time" he said happily, he knew that Yukie was going to start working on a new book soon, which would result in it that Yukie would be locked up in his room all day working on the book, so that Daichi would be alone. Daichi sometimes found it difficult when that happens but he was able to get used to it, but some times like when something happened at the university he felt lonely that he couldn't talk with Yukie about it, because if he did he would distract the other from it, which he also didn't wanted to happen.

"...I'm glad" Yukie whispered as he yawned and changed into a wolf and went off to sleep upstairs in the warm bed before dinner time.

Daichi blinked and looked up in surprise to see Yukie already leaving again, " hm .. i guess he is pretty tired lately, probably because of all the hard work" he muttered to himself as he grabbed his bag and grabs his school books out of his bag and starts to make his homework for tomorrow till it would be time to go out.

Daichi yawned as he looked at the time and blinked quickly standing up putting his homework away as he made sure that his hair was looking good and then looked at his clothes, before rushing off to the bedroom to get dressed in something else that looked better. When he was done he already saw Yukie standing there waiting on him. " I'm ready" he said happily as he was curious what Yukie had planned for tonight.

"Alright" Yukie replied with a yawn as he grabbed his wallet phone and keys. "Want to choose where we eat?" He offered.

Daichi smiled as he followed Yukie happily, hearing what the other said he shrugged, " uh not really sure, haha i really haven't gone out so often to eat somewhere else. So where do you like to go to? " he asked grabbing Yukie's hand as he entwined their fingers.

"A nice sitdown restraunt" Yukie replied kissing his mates hand as he smiled and drove them there as he stopped at a high end sushi and seafood restraunt.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Daichi nods softly before blushing as he smiles softly at the other, leaning up to Yukie's lips and kisses them softly and passionately before pulling away, " that sounds nice~ " he whispered. When they were there he stepped out and walked to the restaurant together with Yukie. Though once they were inside some people where already staring at Daichi and some men were even trying to flirt with him, which the naive Daichi didn't even noticed straight away but he just didn't reacted to them as he instead hold Yukie's hand and stays close to him.

Daichi looked at Yukie and instead of sitting on his own chair, he decided to sit on the other's lap, staring deep into Yukie's eyes, " what's wrong? i..um well i mean you don't say much to me" he said softly as he couldn't help but to think that there was something wrong with the other, maybe had he done something without knowing to upset Yukie.

"Nothing. It's just work, I have a lot on my mind" Yukie admitted as he sighed and sipped his fancy wine enjoying the taste.

Daichi smiled a small smile at the other nodding softly before sitting on his own chair again as he sighs softly and quietly. He had expected a bit more fun but it seemed like Yukie was way too distracted, " ..we don't need to.. i mean w..we can go back home, if you are too busy.."

"I'm fine just lets eat and maybe we can relax some" Yukie admitted as he sighed and smiled at daichi, another man staring at Yukie clearly liking what he saw as he bought Yukie a drink and sent it over.

Daichi nods softly, " oh okay." he said before blinking as he noticed the man clearly flirting with Yukie and even sending him a drink as he pouts and crosses his arms, turning around giving a really angry glare at the other, it was almost like he was killing the other with his eyes, the way how he looked at the man, though what made him more furious was to see Yukie taking the drink as he took a deep breath standing up, " right back." he muttered as he walked away to the restroom to splash some water in his face to cool down.

Yukie nodded and smiled at the man getting up and giving him his business card before sending the drink off not stupid to trust something a stranger poure as he poked at his food waiting for his mate to come back.

Daichi just came out of the restroom at that moment and as the waiter walked past him he grabbed the class from the tray and smirked walking to the man who had just been flirting with HIS Yukie. When he stood in front of the other he glared at him before throwing all of the drink over the man's head, " let's this be a lesson for you" he hissed at the other putting the glass upside down on the other's head before walking off to their table as he sat down, feeling now a bit more satisfied that he could let his anger out, though he wasn't sure how Yukie would react onto it.

"Jealous much?" Yukie asked as he smoked and relaxed..."let's get away for afew weeks and head up to the countryside"

Daichi blushes deeply as he looked down when Yukie asked him that, " s..sorry but he and you and the drink..." he sighed, " i ..i couldn't help it...i ..i got so angry when he was clearly flirting with you and then even being so argh! it was his own fault " he said crossing his arms defensive though when he heard what Yukie said next caught him off surprise. " uh?....." Daichi looked up dumbfounded at Yukie, " your not mad? and your work? i thought that you didn't had time for me..ah well not that i mind, i would love to get away with you for a few weeks ." he said quickly still completely taken off by surprise.

"I want to escape work for afew weeks and focus on my heath and happiness" Yukie explained as he smirked and ate another bite. "Camping will do us some good"

• 3 weeks later...

Daichi smiles happily as he heard that and nods, " sure, that is good. I would really love to be able to be alone with you without you being busy~" he was almost jumping from excitement and feeling happy. " Sure camping sounds nice, also maybe to a place what is calm and quietly, also near a lake where we could swim, naked~" Daichi already looked forward to it as he continues to eat as well.

"Well then I have the perfect place" Yukie replied with a chuckle as he smiled and finished his food. "We can pack as soon as we leave" Yukie replied taking his nightly medication.

• Saga locked this topic