Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie sighed his black hair pinned up in a very classy and a sort of I don't care how I look way as he looked around the creepy park and adjusted his glasses as he frowned and walked around sitting on a rock. he of course had been dragged to a party....well his own party. But finding it to much work to put on such displays just to fit in or socialize...though who was he to talk he was still single and a loner.... He wandered around keeping in the shadows not caring for anyone to spot her and force him to socialize as he huffed unamused by the drinking.

"Make sure not to get drunk or you might get snatched up" another boy teased Yukie as he flipped the older kid off and continued brooding how much of a mess he would be cleaning up in the morning if they continued making mess and if the guests of the house got too drunk...

"BLoody Fucking parties every year" Yukie grumbled as he went outside to smoke making sure to stay clear of the other older youth since he was not yet ready to admit his father had planned another attempt to try and make his boy popular to hide the fact that they where dead broke as he cursed hating everything.

"it's no fun if you don't drink and trust me you should party more" his old man teased having followed yukie outside....as he smirked and leaned down his lips right next to his ear...."the groups would love it if you got a little to drunk and ended up with a girl in your room for once." The man whispered smirking as his father yet again was trying to force everything on his son and make him in his image.

"You can kiss my ass for all I care.....I will never become like any of your rich asshole friends sons" Yukie hissed as he sulked unsure of where he was going in life as he went out to the frozen lake and walked around planning on yet again exploring the house with the strange man across town as he walked there eventually finding the old house that he was fixing up as his birthday present from his drunkard father who won it gambling as he hesitantly tried the door...."its unlocked" Yukie mumbled stepping in as he looked around the boy not wanting to admit to anyone that he had been using his lovely home for his sexual needs as he went and sat on a beanbag chair clearly needing to relax.

````````````

(last post)

Ciaran jumped back from Yukie. "I-I'm sorry I didn't want to make you angry...." Was he going to bed like he was before?! Cia didn't want that! He liked how things were now. "... Are you tired of me already?" He asked meekly, about to cry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

The little omega turned away, running through the streets in tears. Ciaran had no idea where he was going, he didn't even know these streets! He was bound to get lost but who cares! Yukie was angry with him now, what did it matter...

(Hi! XD so glad you found me!)

Yukie sighed feeling stressed from his choices as he tried to follow his mate worried.

Cia ran and ran. His feet began to hurt in those fancy sandals Yukei had him wear. He threw them off in anger but after running another few blocks soon regretted it. THe younger had run into a pile of shattered glass. He screamed out in pain and fell to the ground as his feet began to bleed

Ciaran!" Yukie yelled looking for him as he smelt the blood and ran towards him panicking. "What the hell happened!" Yukie asked worried as he gently touched his feet.

Cia pulled his feet away with a whimper. " You don't care... you hate me..." He whimpered out pathetically. He hunched in on himself, more blood dripping from his stained feet.

"I wouldn't ever hate you, I just don't feel right forcing you to stay with me if you desire to go back home" Yukie replied gently removing the glass as best as he could.

Cia cried and whimpered with each piece that was taken out. " O-ow!.... It was like that in the beginning because you scared me-- Ouchie!- but .... now it seems like I'm not good enough" Another sniffle

"If you weren't good enough would I have made you a kimono and taken you to the festival!" Yukie asked gently taking out more pieces. "And would I have followed you and be sitting in a gross puddle to take out glass?" He asked with a smile.

CIaran rubbed his red eyes. He sniffled some more. " ... N-No ... I guess not *hic*" He answered meekly. He hugged his cards to his chest and averted his gaze from the older omega.

"Now then let's take you to a doctor and then get icecream and head home" Yukie replied kissing his young alpha as he offered to give him a piggy back.

"I'm sorry for getting mad" Yukie admitted as he took him to a nice doctor and filled out the paperwork.

Ciaran did not like this doctor, no matter how nice he was. He clung to Yukie and kept his feet tucked away. " I don't want him to touch my feet!" He whispered into Yukie's ear. He didn't feel comfortable having somebody he didn't know.

"Don't worry this man cared for me as a kid" Yukie replied as he smiled and gently removed one foot offering it to the doctor who took it and got to work Yukie holding his mate close his face hidden in his chest.

Yukie shook like a leaf. He wrapped his arms around Yukie's neck and didn't dare look at the doctor. " I don't like it! I don't like it! I don't like it~" He whined quietly against Yukie. " I-Is he done?"

"Almost don't worry" Yukie whispered as he gently snuggled him and then The Doctor finished the other food before slathering ointment on them and wrapping them in bandages.

Ciaran lifted his foot carefully, before tucking them away again. " I wanna go home now" The younger snuggled more against Yukie for comfort. " This place smells like death!" He whimpered in Yukie's ear.

Cia shook his head. " No that whole building was nothing but sad and Death was hiding around the door! She was watching the older lady who was lying in the room!!" He cried

"...do you really see the things your talking about?" Yukie asked stopping and looking away from his mate the man slightly scared.

Cia looked over at Yukie surprised. " Well .... yea didn't you see her? Death isn't mean, but she's said it herself that she's a little scary looking..."

"...I try to not cause trouble in that realm...I don't like the spirits invading my house" Yukie mumbled as he undressed and found them both clean clothes.

• Saga locked this topic