An Unlikely Duo (Open to first)

Yukonwolfspirit

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: yukie

Looks: has white hair and amazingly soft and pale white skin his eyes are two different colors one red and once icy blue.

"Ive always had a deep passion for skating as a child." Yukie whispered as he blushed the young male having turned on the camera with a shaking hand as he looked down a little."Although I've always lived in my own growing up and graduated at the age of ten from high school, of course of all things graduating was easy for me." Yukie replied with a small laugh as he frowned. "Making friends was another matter I never could connect with anyone socially, and well getting a coach to stay with me for longer then a month was also a challenge." He of course swallowed a little as he shook slightly as if not wanting to even speak about it.

"I practiced in my free time after graduation and learned the basics, and then at the age of twelve graduated collage with honors and a bright future. Although I wanted to peruse a full time career in becoming a figure skater...I-I couldn't skate In front of anyone" Yukie replied softly pinning a few soft strands of long hair out of his eyes. "I've been hesitant to continue skating in front of people let alone get ready for this years competition in three months, of course it didn't help that after passing out during my nationals competition my coach quit due to my inability to keep my health up" Yukie added a small tear falling down his cheek as he sighed trying not to break down crying. "I-It wasn't the fact that I had gotten sick It was more the mockery of judgmental eyes and the pure shame of having failed to do even the simplest routine and on top of it all having made everyone who believed in me question if I was even trying or taking the routine seriously. It made me disappear altogether.I will admit I'm not giving up I've decided that out here in the cold ice skating alone....nothing can hurt me and I can skate again..." Yukie admitted stopping the filming as he put away his camera filled with videos since his disastrous skating accident.He of course got up and sighed slipping into a skating uniform and grabbed his bag and skates as he jogged down to the skating rink where he was frequently practicing often doing it in the dark and closer to closing time so he wouldn't be found by any fans as he smiled a little and started practicing his routine.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• SekkiMonsuta

a young boy would enter the Skating arena, his skates bright white, pulling out his phone, holding the audio up to his ear as he skates, warming up, starting to plan out his own routine, staying distanced from Yukie, not wanting to mess him up. Sekki would be wearing a black, thermal jacket with white lining going down the sleeves, an ice skating competition symbol on the back of it.

Yukie was somewhat in his own little world until he fell and hit the ice hard his body crying out in pain as he swore. "Come on...let's get back up and try again!" Sana encouraged Yukie as the redhead smile watching the albino slowly get up and continue his old routine the rink quite empty for a busy afternoon.

Sekki would watch Yukie fall, wondering if he has some sort of injury. The young boy would set his phone down, playing the routine music. Sekki would pushed off the ice from his starting position, gliding into a slou-cow, with a triple toe touch at the end, the boy's posture would be very stiff as he skates, sliding into a low spin, it matching quite well with his music.

Yukie sighed taking a break as he went and sat on the bench messaging his legas he fixed his skate and looked down at his wounded leg the prosthetic killing him and the fact he couldn't skate anymore driving him mad.

Sekki stop his routine, wondering what to add next; Skating back to his phone & playing back the music. Sekki's eyes traveled to Yukie, sensing deep frustration,deciding to skate over to the edge of the ring, leaning on the side, his shadow over Yukie's now. "Hey, Are you alright?" his voice would be young, sounding concerned & gentle.

"I'm fine...just an old muscle injury" Yukie replied not wanting to admit to anyone that he had lost his leg in an accident and that he was far from getting any better.

"I'm sorry to hear that.. What are you making a routine for?" Sekki questioned, stepping off the ring to sit beside Yukie. His pink hair would fluff up wildly, his eyes narrow & lined lightly with eye liner, waiting for a response.

"Nationals....hopefully I can qualify" Yukie replied glad that the young man didn't recognize him from his lifelong career of winning medals. "I use to skate this praformance when I was ten and did my first nationals, then after I haven't been doing to well" Yukie admitted.

Sekki smiled brightly, leaning closer to Yukie, "I'm trying to get into nationals too!" Shouts excitedly. His face young & cute. "I could help you out, if you'd like." His eyes would be dark brown, glimmering from the light reflecting off the ice.

"I'll pass first I don't know you and second your to close to me" Yukie replied with a frown as he scooted away and blushed clearly intimidatesd.

Laughs lightly as he scoots back, sounding pretty charming, "Sorry, my name is Sekki Monsuta. This is my first serious skating competition." Sekki replied, his hand brushing through his pink explosion hair.

"How old are you?" Yukie asked as he stood up slowly and started packing up his supplies and slipped off his skates before pitting them away and putting on his shoes. "You must be a rookie, your routine is flawed and your unbalanced in some of your turns meaning you'll score lower" Yukie admitted being a little harsh.

Blinks, nodding as he takes in the criticism, "I'm seventeen." He'd answer, watching Yukie stand. "Thanks for letting me know my turns are unbalanced.. I never knew." Puckers his lips, fixing his hair slowly. "You'd make a good coach. What's your name?"

"Yukie...I danced the ice since I was twelve" Yukie replied as he frowned and played with his phone. "Want to go get something to eat?"

"U-uh, Yeah of course!" He'd set his phone down, starting to untie his skates quickly. "I feel like I've heard the name Yukie on TV before." He'd comment, in deep thought now. Sekki would yank his clean skates off, setting them down into his large gym bag.

"Maybe I took first last year...but I was the only one who didn't get a medal in person I was hospitalized due to being sick from lack of rest" Yukie admitted as he sighed and waited.

His hands would fiddle around within the large gym bag, pulling out a pair of comfy shoes, slipping them onto his small feet. "Lack of rest? Were you pushing yourself too hard?" He'd furrow his eye brows, standing up & pulling his gym bag with him, slinging it over his shoulder.

"You could say that...I've always been without a coach so I didn't have to follow strict guidelines" Yukie admitted as he waited...I got into an accident when I was twelve on my first trip to nationals...it kinda made things harder..." Yukie admitted as he lead the way to a nice little restraunt. "I've been learning to reskate ended up being a beautiful skater topping my old scores...but it's not without extreame stress on my body that I'm able to skate" Yukie added

Sekki would listen closely, biting his lip softly before speaking, "If you're truly passionate about skating, you'll be able to relearn it with your injury. You'd be even better than before." His pink hair would blow briefly as they exit the arena. He'd be quite short for his age, reaching Yukie's chest.

"You would think so would you" Yukie replied smiling a little "I look forward to saki with you this weekend at the competition" Yukie admitted as he led the way down the street to a nice restraunt and waited to be seated.

Blushes briefly, looking down as he smiles, "I don't drink." He'd look back up, his cheeks tinted the same color as his hair, "But maybe I will with you~" Sekki responded, unzipping his skater jacket, wearing a simple black tank underneath, revealing his thin build.

"Mmh I'll pass, I'm not big on drinking I can't hold my liquor afew glasses gets me drunk as hell" Yukie admitted as he smiled and waved a waiter down handing him a note with their orders as he smirked and looked at sekki. "Are you nervous for this weekend?"

Sekki sat across from Yukie, his fingers fiddling in his lap, "A little.." He'd admit, looking up at him now, "You said my technique was unbalanced, right?" His eye brows would bend in concern, worried for the competition now.

"turn a little tighter and you will be fine on your work dont worry but before you compeate dint drink and get enough sleep." yukie replied with a smile.

• Saga locked this topic