The sands of time (closed to pm)

Yukonwolfspirit

Name: Yukie

-secretly dabbles in darker matters and is a secret demon times travels via death for him and he reincarnates each time looking the same but not really aging. :3-

Yukie sighed his white hair pinned up in a very classy and a sort of I don't care how I look way as he looked around the creepy park and adjusted his glasses as he frowned and walked around sitting on a rock. he of course had been dragged to a party....well his own party. But finding it to much work to put on such displays just to fit in or socialize...though who was he to talk he was still single and a loner.... He wandered around keeping in the shadows not caring for anyone to spot him and force him to socialize as he huffed unamused by the drinking.

"Make sure not to get drunk or you might get snatched up" another boy teased Yukie as he flipped the older kid off and continued brooding how much of a mess he would be cleaning up in the morning if they continued making mess and if the guests of the house got too drunk...

"BLoody Fucking parties every year" Yukie grumbled as he went outside to smoke making sure to stay clear of the other older youth since he was not yet ready to admit his father had planned another attempt to try and make his boy popular to hide the fact that they where dead broke as he cursed hating everything.

"it's no fun if you don't drink and trust me you should party more" his old man teased having followed yukie outside....as he smirked and leaned down his lips right next to his ear...."the groups would love it if you got a little to drunk and ended up with a girl in your room for once." The man whispered smirking as his father yet again was trying to force everything on his son and make him in his image.

"You can kiss my ass for all I care.....I will never become like any of your rich asshole friends sons" Yukie hissed as he sulked unsure of where he was going in life as he went out to the frozen lake and walked around planning on yet again exploring the house with the strange man across town as he walked there eventually finding the house as he hesitantly tried the door...."its unlocked" Yukie mumbled stepping in as he looked around the boy not wanting to admit to anyone that he had been following the house owner around since he saw him once at one of the parties he had gone to. He of course now had to pry and look around as he explored his room and the whole house. He of course froze and suddenly stopped hearing the front door open as he stopped looking down at the basement as he opened the door and walked down quickly and quietly hiding the house old and abandoned as he frowned and sat down in English basement wishing he could die already and live in the past away from his new horrid parent.

``````````

(last post)

Yukie just huffed and sank lower as he looked at Miari surprised he had snuck in but not to surprised.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• PastelPhoenix

Liam backed away from Mirai, staying close to Yukie. "Mirai... stay away from Yukie! Don't you dare hurt him!" Liam seethed, his stance and face looking threatening, in a way he hadn't shown Yukie before. Mirai smirked. "Oh... I don't want to get close to him, dear Liam." Mirai said, suddenly being an inch away from Liam's face, grabbing his arm while his other hair caressed his face. "Oh my... look at how twisted you've made your pretty face, all because of this boy..." Mirai chuckled.

(Ah sorry I didn't see the notification I'm sorry -3- )

"Mmh if your going to stay here and continue following us I want to make rules about sharing him" Yukie admitted as he looked at Miri.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Sharing?!" Liam repeated, surprised at Yukie. "Y-Yukie, I don't need him to stay- he's greedy and violent!" He exclaimed. Mirai raised an eyebrow, also surprised. "Oh? You're actually willing to share him with me? How generous~" Mirai said, lifting Liam's chin up to meet his eyes. Liam was terrified... all this time he had been running from this man, only to be offered to him by person he was falling for! "Yukie, please...." Liam whispered, trying to back away from Mirai, but was caught in his grasp.

"I don't want you to keep breaking into my house and having him disappear, so why don't you take a room and we can discuss rules" Yukie replied softly as he gently touched Liam's arm. "You have to be gentle with him...no more rape or use of fear"

Liam reached for Yukie's hand, not wanting him to be alone with this man.... who knows what he would do to him. Mirai clucked his tongue. "I'm not sure if I like the sound of these rules... but if it means staying with Liam, I can try." He said. "What?!" Liam gasped, taken aback. What sort of situation is this?! "Shall we discuss the rules, what was it again... Yukie?" Mirai asked. "N-no, Yukie, I don't like this...!" Liam protested.

(Evil Yukie~)

"I'm fine but it's going to be strict, no harming him sex is fine as long as your gentle and he allows it if he doesn't you can come visit me at night" Yukie teased mirai finding the man interesting. "I want a loving relationship from all three of us"

(Buwaha I love it! XD )

"Yukie! You didn't even ask me if I wanted this...!" Liam said, panicking. Mirai smirked, chuckling with a hand in front of his mouth. "Well I really like the sound of this~" He smiled, gently grabbing Liam to kiss him. "Mn-"

"Well it beats missing sleep and I don't have to run away every time I see him" Yukie admitted as he streatched his tail splashing around. "Strip and join us" Yukie offered to Mirai.

"Yuuukkiieeee." Liam groaned, tears practically in his eyes. He really had a bad feeling about all this... But of course Mirai obliged and started taking his clothes off, revealing a very muscular and toned body. He was tall but thin, and had short silver hair with sharp blue eyes. He grinned and winked at Liam. "Yes, come on and join us, Liam~" Mirai teased.

"I don't want to keep baring my fangs and running away" Yukie mumbled as he snuggled Liam gently kissing his cheek as he tried to reassure him. His tail wiggling around as it touched mirai.

Liam closed his eyes and looked away in frustration. "But this...! Nn- O-okay, Mirai... if I have sex with you tonight, willingly, will you please leave us alone?" He asked, trying desperately to make another deal. Mirai smirked. "Only if I can have my way with you as I please, and... Yukie watches." He smirked. "He might find it interesting that you secretly like it rough, Liam~" He added. At this Liam blushed and stammered, "N-no I do NOT secretly like it rough, you pig-headed barbarian!"

(Hi! :3)

"Liam...be nice mirai is my guest as long as he obeys the rules" Yukie replied as he changed back to normal and smirked walking over to mirai and straddled him.

(Hello? X3 )

Feeling a pang of jealousy, Liam also went over and gently grabbed Yukie, kissing him on his lips. "Don't let him take you, please..." He whispered, looking into Yukie's eyes.

"It's okay" Yukie replied as he blushed slightly liking the attention. His hands naughtily wandering down mirai chest

Liam furrowed his brow, not liking this... "Yukie, please stop!" He exclaimed, raising his voice. He was getting very worked up and upset. Liam bowed his head down to hide his eyes... suddenly Mirai reached his hands up and grabbed Liam, kissing him passionately. "You're little friend here is making me really horny..." He said, then undid Liam's pants, starting to stroke his cock. "I want to take both of you~" Mirai announced. Liam's back tensed at the touch, but then he started to groan seductively... something was different now. He was starting to also want Mirai...

"As long as your nice you can take me" Yukie whispered as he hesitantly touched his new partner and gently started kissing him.

Liam groaned, his member becoming visibly erect and upright. Mirai grinned, looking at the both of them. "Should I take you first, or maybe your boyfriend~?" Mirai asked, gently continuing to stroke Liam's member, making him groan even more.

(Hi!)

"Mmh I want to try you out. I can be rough~" Yukie whispered as he smirked and bit into mirais shoulder his cute fangs sinking into his flesh.

Mirai smirked a bit, but winced when Yukie sunk his teeth into him. "Ah, that's fine, but no biting... I'm not a chew toy." Mirai warned. He looked over at Liam and moved him to lay next to him, kissing him again. This time he used a lot of tongue, dancing with Liam's own tongue. "Mirai..." Liam moaned, his face smoldering sexy and wanting.

"Mmh no fair" Yukie mumbled licking the soft bitemarks as he smirked and went into the water as a mermaid again to just watch the hot action.

"Yuuukkiiieee. Don't leave!" Liam whined as Mirai gently lay him down on the bed and straddled him. He gazed into Liam's eyes and caressed his face. "Finally... I can ravish you, and you can't say you said no!" He grinned. "Mirai, please, be gentle..." Liam whispered as Mirai kissed him passionately.

"If he's not just yell for me and I'll kick his ass" Yukie replied softly as he got out and followed them a little going and getting dressed.

Mirai carefully picked Liam up and carried him to the bed, gently laying him down only to get on top of him. They were both completelf naked, with Mirai and his father sizeable member visible. Liam's face went pale, but Mirai tenderly caresssd Liam's cheek. "Shh... it'll be okay. After all, I might leave you alone after this~" He reminded. "Might?!" Liam repeated, crossing his legs instinctively. But Mirai easily opened his legs. "Now, now. No need to be shy~" Mirai said, smiling.

• Saga locked this topic