OMEGAVERSE Manga ++

Yakun

... Yaoi kink OmegaVerse ..

..If You are not familiar with omegaverse...

Omegaverse is a AU(alternate universe) in which males can get pregnant (yes really dream come true)

Gender kind : Alpha , Beta , Omega ( from the mangas i've read, You'll know your kind when you reach 12 years old or above that.. and some from birth)

Alpha

-They can't produce pheromones

-High fertilization

-Aggressive

-in Heat They can have erection 20-30 minutes

-They have large *wewe* lol you know what that means

-React on Omegas heat cycle

Beta

-Don't have heat cycle

- can't breed Omegas (sad)

- They are the normal kind (i think)

- can control heat

Omega

-They Have Heat Cycle

- Can get pregnant

-Produce pheromones

-Heat cycle last up to 7 days( they use pills to prevent)

---MARKING---

-Mark is done during heat cycle ( Biting neck)

- if Alpha marked the omega, omega can't have sex with other alphas ,

- if the omega had sex other than the alpha who marked him, he will suffer from illness, dizziness , headache etc..

---

--- If i forget some important info , don't hesitate to add *w**

You can post your favorite omegaverse here! i'm a huge fan of omegaverse ,

-- one of my Favorite is Abarenbou Honey, Sayonara Alpha (which is really cute), ..

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Little Hamster

• auser

• Preeh

• TibberB

I just love everything about Omegaverse in Yaoi. I'm addicted to it, actually. It's because of the way males could get pregnant in this AU, and same-sex relationships are generally more accepted.

I guess It's the hopeless romantic pro-LGBT in me that celebrates how it's possible for males to carry and give birth to children. Tho the heat would be a problem for a lot of the omegas, unless they form a bond with an alpha. So I find Omegaverse yaoi manga with the premise of a "soul bond" or a "fated partner" to be perfect.

I like to read some omegaverse manga too! Especially like how omega's try to put up a fight against an alpha but always fail in the end because they have been seduced ^^

• 3 weeks later...

I love Omegaverse so much~ this AU really a dream come true XD my fav is Sayonara Koibito, Mata Kite Tomodachi and Kashikomarimashita, Destiny.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really enjoying most of the Omegaverse, especially the shifter novels, but I'm not thrilled at the amount of rape and non-con in it. *sigh* Especially the stuff that doesn't seem to serve a purpose - I mean the author could start the assault, then have it end due to 100x events without fully committing to the rape. It's become a very lazy trope in the genre. *ugh* I hate lazy tropes.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi otakus

*licks lips* omegaverse, yummy :Icecream:

So what are your favourite omegaverse works? Any authors you're interested in?

For me I especially like the Berserk dj called 'Heartache' it's a three chapter work with an omega Guts x alpha Griffith couple. Set in a more modern surrounding than the original story. The author is Killer Bambi (Matsumoto Inaki) who has a lot of lovely dj from the couple but not all are omegaverse.

• 4 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I love love love "Heartache"! I've actually never seen or read Berserk, but it didn't stop me from enjoying this dj.. So good:D I don't think I've seen any other omegaverse works from this author, which is really a pity:D

As for the main thread, I love love love omegaverse:D Especially when it's angsty:D Or smutty.. I especially enjoy the ones that explore a bit the concept of choice - the ones where the characters chose someone who is not their fated mate, the ones with accidental mating, the ones where omegas end up with betas or alphas end up with alphas.. It's a really fun universe with a lot of potential:D

oH that sounds nice

did you maybe also read any works by Tobidase Kevin (abarenbo Honey or kakurenbo Honey) from your description you might like them... smutty.... but yes you're right, Killer Bambi doesn't have any other omegaverse works as far as I know *sigh*

what about Kusabi Keri's Kurui naku no wa boku no ban? it's omega x beta and some lovely artwork *nosebleed*

then there's sakana tomomi's immoral sandwich (highschool omega gang raped by an alpha and an other alpha that's in love with first alpha) the intrigue

what about sanemori tabane's Wagamama mo Kimi no Tame Nara Ikura Demo? virgin alpha xslutty omega?

oh wow thank you so so much for the advice! I'm always really happy to get them:D! I'm going to google them now and see if I've read them all or not:D

Ok, I've definitely read Abarenbo Honey - it's like a standard example of what omegaverse manga is all about:D It's soo good, but I do believe the potential was slightly wasted there - the omega was so amazing in the first chapter only to go through a complete change of character in the next!:( I never got over the fact that we lost an opportunity to have an awesome Edward Elric type of omega:( You don't feel that way?

I loved both Kusabi Keri's Kurui naku no wa boku no ban and its sequel!! Actually, I enjoyed the sequel even more - again, for me the uke's change of mind was too abrupt for my picky taste in the original one:D But wow, you're right about the artwork - truly truly magical, I think I've read all of the works from this mangaka.. they were never mind-blowing, but always very pretty:D IMHO, of course:D

Immoral Sandwich was actually my first ever omegaverse:D The artwork alone was enough to convince me to finally start reading it - I avoided omegaverse for such a long time, really not sure why any more:D

The cover is familiar for Wagamama mo Kimi no Tame Nara Ikura Demo, so I'm pretty sure I've read it, but I really can't remember much about - is it a sign I should reread it? And it's weird I generally love this mangaka (isn't it the same one as for Escape journey?), so I should remember it better:D I will reread it, thanks for the idea^^

And yep, it's a shame there are no more omegaverse by Killer Bambi, I would love to read a bit more of her works.. Even an extra chapter in "Heartache" would be so welcome!

Anyway, thank you for the recommendations and feel free to send me more if you think of something else:D I try to follow omegaverse manga but I'm sure I've skipped a few:D

• 2 weeks later...

speaking of fav omegaverse manga, one of my personal favorite Komonohito Omegaverse by Hasumi Hana-sensei will be releasing new side story!!! Petit Mignon Kemonohito Omegaverse :leaf15::leaf15:

thank you for the news! Do you know which characters it will feature? It's another spin off to Pendulum & Remnant, right?

yeah! me too!

oh yeah if you want to see the spoiler or somewhat like a news it's here

it's said that released on December 22, with title puchiminyon kemonohito omegaverse or in English (maybe) is Petit Mignon kemonohito omegaverse, story about Juda and Daato while parenting the twins, (somewhat like this)

• 1 month later...

Cool , this is just a almost new (just a few years?) subgenere of yaoi world, well in any case I just follow then just a few years .

Nice to find a club about this .

• 3 weeks later...

good to see

and
here :Wink:

there are more decent mangas recently. I think 2017 was festive, I wasn't into that gender so much before!

My fav for now "Red Riding Hood" stories too by Hasumi Hana:

[/18381991_1271054972993125_6911526716355641344_n.jpgSPOILER]

• 1 month later...

have you read it in Japanese? because I couldn't find the whole manga translated, so I didn't start.. O_o but now I will!:D

- - - Updated - - -

wait, it's not the same as "Red Hood by Haji".. So yeah, we are talking about different manga:) I will try to search for yours!

• 1 month later...

I'm new to this! I always avoided it because I had a friend who was into it a couple years ago and she just made it sound so complicated. Since then I avoided it but I stumbled upon a manga with no tags so I read it and it turned out to be an Omegaverse manga and now I have read manga and novels so I think I have basic knowledge down now.

Σ(  ̄□ ̄!!)

I just realized that I think my friend was trying to make me hate or confused about the genre because she liked talking about it and if I knew about it, she wouldn't be able to talk as much. I always did wonder why when I got on the topic she would say stuff that made me confused and she would always offer to explain it...

• 1 month later...

you're my omegaverse experts, guys..^^ do you know of any new omegaverse being scanlated this year? I kind of stopped reading manga at the end of December last year (ah, I switched to books), and now it's a bit difficult to figure out which new manga (out of all scanlated stuff) is omegaverse:D Do you know of any new titles? Any recommendations?:D:D

sadly outside this forum I doesn't know anything about others scanlations projects, but if you still not read this is few new Omegaverse that interesting

and don't forget to keep an eye on Aomadara scanlation because currently translating Tadaima, Okaeri Mata Ashita (I believe there already 2 chaps there)

I hope this is some what helping you,

I want to search more but sadly I cannot because right now I still busy looking for jobs :Sad::Sad:

thank you so much!!! I have actually only heard of 2 mangas from your list, so I'm super excited to check everything else out!!:D Yay!

and wow - best of luck on your job search!! I know it can be tough - it took me I think at least 4 months at the end of last year to find a new job, and it wasn't even a great one:( So yes, I feel your pain & wish you luck to find something good soon:D:D

I glad that I can help :Gangnam:

thank you very much! I hope so too leaf3