two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Aki watched as you put on your clothes. Aki for some reason wondered where scar had went. He also thought a what he said. "yuichi" Aki said in his cat form.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Yuichi looks at Aki and tilts his head to the side, "hm? What is it Aki," he smiles as he crouches down and rubs Aki's head, looking over his shoulder to keep an eye out on his surroundings.

Aki smiled up at you purring softly when you rubbed his head. "i can speak" Aki whispered as he looked at what you where looking at. all the sudden a scream could be heard that frightened Aki so much he hid under you.

Yuichi smiles and nods his head, "were you.. unable to do that before? I knew you were able to mew but that was about it." He perks his head up and looks over his shoulder after hearing a scream, picking up Aki and starts running again.

"no i wasnt" Aki said as you picked him up. He could tell you where just as afraid as he was. a loud shot rung out after the scream. it kinda sounded like scar to Aki but he did not want to endanger your life to save a cat person we barley knew.

Yuichi flickers his ears, hearing another kind of scream and growls a bit, running to the source of the other scream that had been heard. He wondered if that man caught Scar, even if he did, he had to help since he was one of the nekos, like him and Aki.

when we got there scar was shot in the shoulder and the man was screaming that scar killed someone or something. Aki jumped out of your arms turning into a human. "hey stop it" Aki said to the man. "he killed her my dog stupid scar" the man said pointing the gun at him. "i did not kill her" scar said Aki could see he was genuine in what he said.

Yuichi blinks a bit as he saw Scar was shot in the shoulder, watching Aki jump out of his arms and gasps, "Aki what are you doing, your going to get hurt," he walks over to Scar and glares at that man, "do you think killing him is going to solve anything? If anyone finds out, you can go to jail and serve your sentence."

Aki looked at you looking like he did not really care. so how the lady heard the commotion and started walking over to where we were. "yuichi the lady" Aki said a little concerned. scar looked a little happy to see the lady. "don't worry" scar said.

Yuichi looks at Aki and sighs, shaking his head a bit and rubs his chin, figuring he would have to help Aki understand certain situations especially this kind. Yuichi looks over at the lady and blinks a bit, tilting his head and wondered how Scar knew the lady as well.

"hey leave that man alone" the lady said then she looks shocked at you. Aki blinked confused he was wondering if she knew who you are as a human. "oh yeah this is the nice lady who took me in when i was wondering around sick" scar said as the lady helped him up.

Yuichi looks at the lady and looks at Scar, nodding his head as he goes closer to Scar without the lady hearing him, "does... she know about you being a cat that transforms? Because I never really transform infront of her."

"actually she taught me how to change back to being a human" scar said giggling a bit but then coughing the lady then pulled out a handkerchief covering scars mouth. Aki could tell that scar was really injured so he looked sad for him.

Yuichi blinks a bit and looks at the woman, rubbing the back of his head with a slight relief to know the woman was alright with nekos. He looks at Scar and then goes into his bag, "well.. have a first aid kit, I hope I have something to help Scar's wounds," he gives the kit to the lady.

The lady kindly takes the kit. "thank you" she said with a slight smile as the cops ran up the hill arresting the man who shot scar. Aki smiled happily but decided this was no the time to change into half cat half boy.

Yuichi nods his head with a smile, "s-sure no problem, hope it helps," he rubs the back of his head as he walks over to Aki with a sigh, "well.. that sure was some experience huh? But... you need to learn you just can't jump into those situations, you could have gotten hurt...," he looks to the side while softly blushing and rubs the back of his head.

" i guess but i am not scared to get hurt i think that is why i was sad before" Aki said staring at the sky his hair was softly fluttering in the wind. "there was nothing to live for" Aki said holding his arms around his own chest.

Yuichi glances at Aki and shakes his head, "... your wrong," he then walks in the opposite direction with his hands in his pocket with a soft growl, couldn't believe what he heard from Aki.

"i said there wasn't but now there is" Aki said looking down sadly. "i never knew that there was anyone like me or that anyone would care. yuichi please don't be mad i know that upset you" Aki said looking at you walking away. his eyes filled with tears and for some reason storm clouds started forming. "could you ever forgive this stupid neko" Aki whispered.

Yuichi walks to his spot along the river and sits on a rock. He watches the river flowing and rests his chin on his knee with a soft sigh, letting out a soft yawn and rubs his face on his knees a bit as he continues watching the water.

Aki turned into a cat and ran into the woods at full speed not hoping to go near you. "i am stupid i lost my only friend because of my mouth" Aki thought not paying attention he fell down a hill getting caught in brambles. He did not want to make any noises but he could not help it when he accidentally turned human and the pain increased. Aki screamed in pain but he did not really think anyone would care now. tears poured from his face so it started to ran.

Watching the water always seemed to calm Yuichi down as he stretches his arms over his head. He perks up his ears as he could hear a faint cry from the distance. Yuichi gets off the rock and then runs towards the source of the scream. Yuichi tilts his head, wondering why he was getting lead to a hill and looks down, seeing Aki and runs down the hill. He looks around and goes into his bag, taking out a pair of scissors he had with the first aid kit and starts cutting the vines.

"i am sorry Yuichi" Aki said shaking a bit then he licks your head. for some reason scar also came to see what was up. Aki's clothes where shredded and he was embarrassed. "what happened? "scar said holding his shoulder. "i am stupid that is what happened" Aki said with his head down.

Yuichi looks up at Aki and shakes his head slowly, "it is okay, just.. don't talk so carelessly," he pouts as he continues cutting the vines. He perks his ears up as he looks at Scar. He then looks at Aki and sighs as he finishes cutting Aki out of the vines, "he ... tripped and fell down the hill."

scar started helping get the vines off with you. "you should be more careful little one"scar said as Aki was finally released. "i wont i promise Yuichi" Aki said as scar helped him down. the rain had stopped and the sun was out strangely.

• Saga locked this topic