Kuruinaku no wa Boku no Ban ; β by KUSABI Keri [JP]

cruciatus

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, I am writing this message, for I have a reason to. THIS IS VERY URGENT!!!!! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME.

The link has dead :( , Could you please re-upload this file as soon as possible? I always really love this manga!!!!!!!!

PLEASE GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE, SO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE GIVE THEM ONE MORE CHANCE TOO, SO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheetah7cheetah7cheetah7

A few weeks ago, everyone has it to download the Kuruinaku no wa Boku no Ban ; β by KUSABI Keri [JP] [VOLUME 1]. That was quite fast but I really didn't know that the new volume 1 JP appeared. But 2 people don't have it because they already tried to download it but it didn't work. Everyone really can’t wait for this new Volume 1 JP. I prays with all my heart for you to upload.

cheetah7cheetah7cheetah7cheetah7cheetah7

COME ON, SO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE RE-UPLOAD THIS FILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I BEG YOU,

cheetah7 SO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO

could please re-upload this file? Because you already downloaded your file. I'm really happy to you. But actually I really want to read this manga.

I BEG YOU, SO PLEASE.

Dear yaoi gods:

and everyone, THIS IS VERY URGENT!!!!! I'm so sorry for writing this letter, for I have a reason to. I will be careful to write this letter to you and all of them. I promise. I didn't ask you to forgive me because I wasn't be patient like I really couldn't wait to read the manga. This is the truth. But you must listen to me carefully first.

Last time, everyone has already download this new Kuruinaku no wa Boku no Ban ; β by KUSABI Keri [JP] [VOLUME 1]. That was really quite fast but I really didn't know that the new volume 1 [JP] has already appeared this year. But some people including me don't have it because they already tried to download it but nothing work :mad:. Suddenly, the file is no longer available :(. I really can’t wait for this new Volume 1[JP]. I had no idea what going on here. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, THEN YOU SHOULD TRY & SEE CAREFULLY FIRST BEFORE USE. YOU WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS. I prays with all my heart for you to upload.

Ps Please reply me. I really need to talk to you.

Can I request a re-up for this manga? T.Q.

I BEG YOU, SO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheetah7

• 2 weeks later...

To Yaoi God

How have you been recently? It's been over 2 months now and still no re-upload......The download link for Kuruinaku no wa Boku no Ban ; β seems to be expired or has been removed. Could you please re-upload and share the file once more? We would very much appreciate it as it appears that a number of people keep requesting on the new link. They kept waiting for you for so long. If my guess is correct, that mean we were too late to download this file. Hence, on behalf of them I decided to post here already.

I really wish you could re-upload this file again and give us one more chance, please. Thank you very much. I am waiting hopefully with the reply.

• 3 weeks later...

can you please re-upload this? pretty please.... TT-TT I want to read this one.

• 2 weeks later...

To

I've a question...which is I already read the chapter 7 [ENG] that I saw the word said to be continued. I really want to read this about what happened between these men. So do you have this volume 1 Kuruinaku no wa Boku no Ban ; β jp by KUSABI Keri?

PLEASE RE-UPLOAD THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T.Q.

• Key changed the title to Kuruinaku no wa Boku no Ban ; β by KUSABI Keri [JP]