Kuruinaku no wa Boku no Ban ; β by KUSABI Keri [JP]

cruciatus

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I don't know if you already did or not, but I had requested for this manga reupload on the reupload section (just now tho)

I myself haven't downloaded this manga yet, but I believe there must be something that made

unable to answer to your request for now. I also don't know why you are so in a rush to read this manga, which made you wrote repeatedly here and on cruciatus' message board(?). And I think this vol 1 here will also ended with chapter 7 which means you will meet with that 'to be continued' words again, so I think there's no need to rush for reupload (will be a different story if it was chapter 8 or above we talk about)

So I hope you and all people who haven't downloaded this manga can be patient and wait for cruciatus and other uploaders.

P.S: I am not a moderator, and sorry if my words get you angry or smth.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the wrong spelling lol

I will be echoing

Please do not spam this thread begging for the title to be reuploaded. Many of our uploaders do this during their free time, this is a nice thing that they do, so please do not overwhelm them with requests for reuploads. Keep in mind, many of them have lives beyond this site and like I said, they do this in the spare time that they do have. Also keep in mind that some of them are uploading and reuploading A LOT of manga. The manga will be uploaded but patience is appreciated.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Key changed the title to Kuruinaku no wa Boku no Ban ; β by KUSABI Keri [JP]