Reunion { KazukiFox & Sosuke0549 }

Sosuke0549

kprBew7.jpg

Name: Tetsu Tomi

Position: Seme

Hight: 6'3

Weight: 180

Birthday: September 22

Likes: Basketball , Sports, Working out, Clubbing, Party's , Animals, Reading, Nature/Outdoors, beaches, Amusement Parks

Dislikes: Bullies, board games, school , Hospitals ,Working/Jobs

Persoanlity: During his teenage years he was cool and kind of a hot head but sweet. He's very passionate about Basketball. He can never stay too long in one place. He likes trying new things and having fun . He's nice, however does have a dark side and can be a asshole when angry or moody- Now he's a lot more mature and a little more rude/ cold hearted at times.

Siblings: One Older Sister

Tetsu sighed as he leaned against the wall. He was surrounded by hundreds of people who were invited to the Galla Ball. He stared into his wine glass bored and rather unamused. Two body guards stood on either side of him...keeping everyone at a distance. He was wearing a black tux and sporting a red tie. He hated party's like these. He was tired of stepping in for his father. He never wanted to be a business man.. Never desired to take the family company but it was still being given to him.

"Sir.. That's your fourth glass"

" So.."

He hissed at one of his body gaurds taking another sip of his drink. His eyes wondered the party and suddenly stopped on a familiar face. Every muscle in his body tightened when he realized who else was at the party.... Ashton.

"...Ash?"

He whispered the others name to himself.. Was that him? Was that his ex.

He quickly handed his glass to one of his body gaurds and quickly headed toward the other. Tetsu still looked the same. He hadn't changed much since his high school years...however he did dye his hair black, but that was the only thing different about him.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• KazukiFox

85b24241ec66b74ad0b37389ccb9e5b2.jpg

Name: Ashton

Nickname:Ash Ashy

Birthday:5th July

Position: Uke

Likes:Mangas/Animes, Cute stuff, action movies, food, summer, fluffy things, the colors, black, dark red/blue/green and white, cats

Dislikes:spiders, bullies, rude people, to much work, horror movies, math, school

Hobby:Drawing, reading, writing, swimming

Favorite foods:ice cream, pancakes, chocolate, cookies, cheese, tea, onigiri, indian rice foods

Personality:to nice for the world, friendly, hard to annoy, not really self confident, shy, daydreamer

Ashton was standing by a table holding a cup in one hand while his other hand was placed over his stomach, and he was with a couple people from his college and also his boyfriend. He looked over at the brown haired male that was beside him leaning on the wall wearing a nice looking suit and tie, and they were both almost wearing the same thing really. A smile was on his face while they were talking about Ashtons latest writing project he had to finish by the end of next week, but that was last thing he really wanted to be talking about. He was happy at this college and it was the weekend so he was kinda dragged out even though he much rather be in his dorm reading or cuddling with his fluffy cat that he couldn't leave behind and thank god they allowed him to bring him since he was in a dorm room alone besides his boyfriend staying with him.

"Come on sweetie let's talk about swimming in the next few weeks. Summer is almost here."

"Yeah but we can't worry about summer until you finish that writing project."

A sigh left his throat before he replied to him. "Fine tomorrow ill work on it a little more but tonight let's not worry about that."

"Agreed." He placed his arm around his waist and pulled Ashton closer to him and then looked around, then he spotted someone staring at his boyfriend. He just figured it was a friend and gently nudged his side to get his attention. When Ashton turned his head to look at him he noticed he was looking at someone else so he quickly glanced over only to see Tetsu, his ex boyfriend and he had black hair now? He nervously swallowed and pulled away from Jax, and headed over towards him to greet him. It had been what, three or four months since they had seen each other last? Not even keeping in contact either which was strange considering they had a long history together. What was he going to say when he got to him? He was getting really nervous and he was worried, but he quickly shook his head trying to get the thoughts to leave his mind.

Tetsu noticed the way Ashton smiled and acted toward the male next to him.. He also saw how the stranger put his hand on his waste. Were they dating ? Was that his replacement ?

It had been years since he seen the other.

"..You haven't changed. "

He said looking the other up and down.

He glanced at Ashtons boyfriend before meeting his ex's eyes again.

"That your boyfriend ?"

He quickly asked. He bit his lip, crossing his arms.

A habit he had when he was irritated if Ash remembered. That habit had not changed.

"I see."

"Sir-"

One of his body gaurds came up behind him and muttered something into his ear. There twos reunion had to be cut short.

Tetsu nodded toward his gaurds before address Ashton again .

"Tomrrrow afternoon , at the Hilton Hotel. Why don't we catch up there, Eat at the restaurant. My treat. "

He glanced at Ashton's boyfriend.

"That is...if your lover allows it.."

Ashton was staring at Tetsu with a sad look on his face and let out a soft sigh. He reached over and grabbed his exs hand.

"He is my boyfriend Tetsu, but relax okay?" He said softly. What was actually going on? Was something happening, and was Tetsu jealous? But he was the one that left..

"Look Tetsu, you can stay. Hang out with us or come crash at my dorm. Jax is going to his cousins wedding, so tonight after we leave here he has to go there.."

He frowned and looked down feeling like Jax was going to think he was cheating, but he turned his head to look at him for a moment then back at his ex boyfriend. They were both very attractive but he could only have one of them and right now that was Jax.

"Ashton you need another drink?" He asked and placed his hand on the others hip and pulled him close.

"Huh? Oh, no I'm good actually." He replied and quickly looked down, that was something else that bothered him. Too much touching in public but only Tetsu knew that, and that was his fault for not mentioning it to Jax before hand but then he wasn't so touchy like now.

"Very well." He leaned down and left a kiss on his neck before he walked away heading to get another drink for himself.

Tetsu was taken aback when Ashton took his hand. Why? Not that he was complaining but..his boyfriend was right there.

"He is my boyfriend Tetsu, but relax okay?"[/Quote]

Tetsu hesitantly pulled his hand away, his eyes wondering to the ground.

"Look Tetsu, you can stay. Hang out with us or come crash at my dorm. Jax is going to his cousins wedding, so tonight after we leave here he has to go there.." [/Quote]

"Can't. Busy. "

"Ashton you need another drink?"[/Quote]

Tetsu watched as Ashton's boyfriend placed his hand on his ex's hip, pulling him close. Seeing such a thing slightly bothered him.

"Huh? Oh, no I'm good actually." [/Quote]

"Very well." [/Quote]

Jax left a kiss on the others neck before he walked away. Anger hit Testu like a wave.. If only Ash new the truth...if only he could just...get him alone.

Tetsu bit his lip.

"PDA? Maybe you have changed. You never liked it when I tried to touch you in public ."

He slipped his hand into his pocket, pulling out a business card. He handed it to the other.

"Take it..and meet me tomorrow at the Hilton Hotel in the afternoon . I'll be waiting in the lobby. "

He softly took Ash's hand and brought it up to his lips- and suddenly bit down on his thumb, hopefully sending chills down the boys spine. He lustfully looked into the others eyes...hungry.

"...I'm glad..."

He whispered.

" you still blush when I look deep into your eyes..."

He quickly pulled away, with a smirk on his handsome face.

"...You don't know it Ashton...but I've been searching for you for almost 2 years..it must be fate....if you'll excuse me. I'll see you tomorrow. "

He turned away and his body gaurds quickly followed him, taking him away from the party.

Ashton looked down at the card after seeing his ex boyfriend leave, now what was he going to say to Jax? He really didn't like being touched in public and nothing about that had changed. A sigh left his throat and he shoved the card deep into his pocket, tonight he was going to be alone, as he stared at his hand his thoughts went to Tetsu instead of his boyfriend but why? He shook his head and placed his glass down before going to find a seat so he could sit down but as he sat down Jax walked up behind him and roughly grabbed his wrist and yanked him to stop.

"What the hell was that about?! You blushed when he touched you, you two must have history or is that the idiot ex boyfriend you were talking about being head over heels for?" He narrowed his eyes at him.

"Jax.. I.. He is a friend of mine! Okay?" He pulled his hand away and sat down sighing. But if they were friends then why was he getting so flustered..

"You like him still and I won't let that happen!" He leaned close and smacked him across the face as hard as he could to get his point across before turning and leaving. Ash gasped and placed his hand up to his cheek and sighed before slowly standing up and running out of the party and down the street. He just wanted to go to the dorm and be alone and right now he didn't want to see Jax. Yeah he was jealous but he didn't have to take it out on his boyfriend like he just did. Once back at the dorm he locked the door and walked to the window in the bathroom and saw the bruise on his cheek. Shit he really did hit him pretty hard, but why did he have to do that?!

"T-tetsu.." he whispered softly as he rubbed his bruised cheek and tried not to think about what had happened at the party.

• 2 weeks later...

Tetsu sat in the lobby of the Hilton Hotel. Just like he said he would. The retired basketball player was a little worried. What if Ashton didn't come ? He was a little surprised when the other saw him and didn't really show any resentment. After what happened back then...he thought the other might hate him.

This was his chance to tell Ashton everything . The truth. The reason why he left him back in high school.

Ash...

He glanced down at his phone. The time 12:05.

Tetsu wore a tight black shirt and fitted jeans. He was dressed rather casual, but still looked stylish. As if he was a model 24-7.

• 1 month later...

Ashton ran down the street hurrying to get to the Hilton Hotel to see his ex boyfriend Tetsu, he had a hood over his head to hide the bruise on his cheek but he knew Tetsu would eventually see it and question him about it but for now he would try to hide it. As he walked inside the lobby he glanced around quickly as he panted, he wanted to find him before he left or thought he wasn't showing up at all. Then as he thought he might have already left he spotted Tetsu wearing a black shirt and jeans, so he decided to casually walk over to him and then smiled softly.

"Tetsu, Sorry I am late I had to find my clothes.. Rough night." He joked and looked down at the floor trying to keep his face hidden as much as possible. If him and Jax were going to break up then he had to do it soon, other wise he might lose his chance at being happy with someone he cared about a lot, which was Tetsu. He cared about Jax but at this point he didn't want to be in an abusive relationship, because it would make him depressed and he wasn't stable for that kind of stuff right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Tetsu stared at the other who walked in with a hood* over his head, hiding his face. Ashton smiled at him. Tetsu could tell something was off about him.

"Tetsu, Sorry I am late I had to find my clothes.. Rough night."[/Quote]

"...Lets go to my room "

He stood and began to lead the way. He glanced back at the other but the boy wouldn't meet his eyes and kept looking down and away.

Tetsu stepped into the elevator and leaned on the wall hitting the very top floor. It was just the two of them when the door closed.

Tetsu crossed his arms , his hair falling in his eyes. He was so fit and handsome. His muscles and vain's flexed when ever he crossed his arms.

"You gonna keep hiding your face from me..."

He muttered. Glancing over at the other.

"Did he hit you?"

He suddenly asked getting closer to the other. He placed his hand on the elevator wall, now hovering over Ashton, and pinning him.

"Show me..Does it hurt?"

• 2 weeks later...
"...Lets go to my room "

Ashton looked up at the other only for moment when he spoke to him, before he said anything or followed him he nodded slowly. He followed him onto the elevator and stood across from him on the opposite side still looking at the floor, never removing his hood off his head.

"You gonna keep hiding your face from me..."

"Did he hit you?"

"Show me..Does it hurt?"

He started to breathe heavier as he was asked about his boyfriend hitting him and he gripped the bottom of his sweatshirt tightly and then slowly looked up at him, the bruise now visible to the other one. He scoffed and raised one of his hands and pressed it against the others chest. "I'm fine Tetsu, it's only a bruise I must have been sleep walking. Don't worry about it." He said in a soft tone. Does it hurt?!? Of course it hurt but he wasn't going to tell his old friend/boyfriend that cause he would worry or get involved and that's not what he wanted to happen. A smile spread across his lips before he pulled his hand away from the males chest. "Let's just talk about whatever you needed to talk to me about because I have a couple classes later that I need to get to." He spoke softly, and it was about his college course that he was taking.

Tetsu couldn't help but notice how Ashton's demeanor changed. He started to breathe heavier when he began to ask questions about his boyfriend.

When the younger male finally revealed his face to him he frowned. The bruise was very hard to miss.

"He did that to you.."

He almost growled .

Ashton only scoffed and tried to push him away. Placing a hand on his firm chest.

"I'm fine Tetsu, it's only a bruise I must have been sleep walking. Don't worry about it."[/Quote]

"You haven't changed...you still suck at lying. "

"Let's just talk about whatever you needed to talk to me about because I have a couple classes later that I need to get to."[/Quote]

Tetsu shook his head and pulled away as the elevator door opened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

".. I want you..to know the truth.."

Tetsu spoke softly as the two stood in his fancy room. It was more like a palace fit for a king.

"We were.. Both so young. And...back then.. In love.."

He bit his lip.

Tetsu recalled all the memories the two of them had durning high school.. And he remembered how they broke up. They had been dating for 8 months..and just a few days after they had sex together for the first time..his father had found out about him..And having a gay son was...unacceptable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Flash Back - High School ]

"Ash! You made it"

He hugged the other male. Tetsu was covered in sweat after his big basketball game. The sport was his passion and never before had his lover seen him so happy unless he was with him or on the court.

The game was over and there team had won once again thanks to Tetsu.

" sorry.. I know I stink..Mind if I crash at your place tonight. ?"

Ash new that Tetsu always tried to avoid his family.. They seem to never get along and of course there relationship was a secret.

"K.. Lets go.."

He grabbed his bag and the two began to walk to Ashton's house. It was dark and the moon was at its fullest.

" Thanks for coming..I swear your my lucky charm.. I always feel so.. Ecstatic knowing your watching me in the stands somewhere. "

The other was still full of energy after winning hid game. When ever Tetsu talked about basketball. It seemed that his eyes were full of fire. He lit up.

"..I.. I know I can go pro someday Ash. I... I just know it!!"

He smiled at him.

• 2 weeks later...
"You haven't changed...you still suck at lying."

Ashton shook his head and walked after him heading into the nice big room that never seemed to have changed. A sigh left his throat and walked over to a chair and sat down. Right now for the time being he was only listening to what he had to say and then he would speak, but when he started to talk about the past was when he glanced at the floor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"sorry I know I stink..Mind if I crash at your place tonight. ?"

Ash didn't mind his boyfriend actually playing basketball because it was something he loved and nothing could make him happier. Not even him. A smile appeared on his lips while he spoke and then nodded.

"Sure I don't mind, my parents are away for the weekend, had some job offer they wanted to check out."

With a shake of his head he walked down the street with his boyfriend as he rambled on about his game.

"..I.. I know I can go pro someday Ash. I... I just know it!!"

With a shake of his head he let out a soft chuckle before stopping at the front door of the house and pulled out his keys, then put the right one in the lock and turned it. Finally after hearing a click he pushed opened the door and walked right inside dropping his small bag to the ground and then kicked off his shoes.

"Come on let's get something to eat, you must be hungry." He called to him as he walked through the small hallway and entered the kitchen. Flicking on the light he walked to the fridge and opened the door looking inside to see what he actually had made or what they could cook at least. Not much but he could possibly manage making some pasta and sauce, if Tetsu even liked it.

"Umm.. Tetsu sweetheart we don't have much, I can cook up some pasta if you would like some.. If not then I could go to the store and buy you something." He asked him as he made his way over to the cabinet where he reached inside and grabbed the bag of noodles and placed it down on the counter so he could get everything else ready. "Don't worry I have the money too, if your concerned about that."

"I'll eat anything you make ."

Tetsu smirked. He had removed his shoes and bag and followed the younger male into the kitchen.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower."

He told him - giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

It didn't take long for Tetsu to shower, knowing Ash was waiting for him and making food also made him bathe faster. When he came out he wore only jeans and was shirtless. His hair wet .

Tetsu returned to the kitchen after about 20 minutes. Which was odd because Tetsu never took that long for a shower. He and came up behind Ash, wrapping his arms around him, dinner was almost ready.

Ash was the only person who really supported him. His parents knew he played basketball but never came to a single game. They thought sports weren't important. And His father only wanted him to take a control of the family business. What he wanted didn't mean anything.

"Smells good.."

His muttered. Kissing the boys ear and the back of his neck.

He only pulled away for a moment so he could reach into his pocket and pull out a note.

" Do you know what today is ?... Its our 8 month anniversary. "

He handed the boy the note.

" You don't I don't care about stuff like that or doing romantic stuff...but...I figured I'd make an exception tonight. "

-----------------------------------------------------

Happy 8 month Anniversary. Your gift is waiting for you in your room.

------------------------------------------------------

Was all the note said.

" You can't go up there yet until we finish eating "

Tetsu warned.

• 4 weeks later...
"I'll eat anything you make."

Ash let out a soft sigh before looking through the cabinet once more to see if he could find the bag of pasta that he knew was still in their.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower."

The male nodded and grabbed the pot and placed it on the stove before pouring a couple cups full of water inside it and turned on the burner allowing it to boil before he would put the noodles inside. Finally he had poured the noodles inside the pot and was leaning against the counter when he heard his boyfriend come out of the bathroom and over to where he was at.

"Smells good.."

A smile was on his lips when he was kissed on his ear and then his neck which the other knew it was a big turn on spot for him.

"Thank you sweetie and yeah I know today is our 8 month anniversary, thank you very much" He took the note from him and read it slowly.

Happy 8 month Anniversary. Your gift is waiting for you in your room.

With a nod he turned around and wrapped his arms around the males neck and pressed into his chest and kissed his lips roughly then chuckled softly. "You know we don't have to do anything romantic, just being with each other is enough for me besides you still need to eat and it is kind of late."

The younger male turned his focus back onto the food before turning it off seeing as it looked finished, then he grabbed the strainer and then put the pasta on the plate that was next to him on the counter. His heart was beating rapidly as he tried not to think of anything sexual, even though his boyfriend was standing naked in his kitchen with only a towel around his waist. How tempting it was but he refrained from doing anything right now, but he was telling the truth he didn't mind not doing anything romantic with him, then he looked over his shoulder at Tetsu.

"Food is done sweetie hope you like it and put anything you wish on it."

• 3 weeks later...

Tetsu smirked when Ash hugged and kissed him. He was just so cute.

"You know we don't have to do anything romantic, just being with each other is enough for me besides you still need to eat and it is kind of late." [/Quote]

He shrugged.

"Your a little late. "

The younger male went back to cooking and Tetsu happily watched.

"Food is done sweetie hope you like it and put anything you wish on it."[/Quote]

"Thanks"

He gave the other a peck on the cheek and grabbed himself a plate of pasta. He dug in with only putting very little on it. He was very hungry. He was always starving after a game.

When he had finished he put his plate in the sink and turned to Ash.

" Meet you up stairs. So hurry up and finish. "

He winked at him before disappearing upstairs.

Tetsu wanted this night to be perfect. His bed room was spotless. Which was pretty amazing , considering how its always dirty. Not only was it clean but Tetsu had lit some candles and threw some rose petals on the floor. On his bed side was lobe and a vase with flowers. Ash's favorite flowers to be correct.

He brushed his teeth as well , not wanting his breath to smell like pasta. He threw on some jeans , but stayed shirtless and waited for his boyfriend to see the surprise that was waiting for him.

Ash blinked his eyes when his boyfriend was already finished eating, normally he ate really fast anyways but tonight it was kind of surprising to him. With a soft sigh he was done eating as well, knowing the dishes needed to be done he wanted to start them but decided against it since Tetsu was waiting.

Running through his mind he wondered what his cute boyfriend was going to give him now. A smile spread across his lips as he walked upstairs, the soft noise of them squeaking made it noticeable that he was almost there.

As he reached the door he raised his hand up grabbing the knob and softly said. "I'm coming in darling. I hope you don't mind." After that he pushed open the door and walked right inside. The smell of flowers and scented candles filled his nose.

Noticing right away that they were the ones he liked made him blush and he normally didn't like doing that. He slowly ran his hand through his hair and walked further into the room before stopping in front of Tetsu. "Thank you sweetie. I'm sure that isn't all but I love the candles and flowers already."

He slightly chuckled before wrapping his arms around his boyfriends neck and pulling him close to his body. His eyes closed and now he was more relaxed just being in his arms, like he had mentioned before just being with each other was enough for him. "I love you Tetsu." He softly whispered into the males ear.

When the other came into his room, he smirked a little, rather proud of his handy work.

"Thank you sweetie. I'm sure that isn't all but I love the candles and flowers already."[/Quote]

Tetsu frowned slightly as his giddy boyfriend.

Ash chuckled and wrapped him arms around his neck hugging him. He sighed.

"I love you Tetsu."[/Quote]

He whispered. Tetsu smiled a little and cupped the boys cheek. Touched.

"I love you too..but your such a ditz. "

He pushed the other onto his bed and quickly climb on top of him.

"I want you...I know you said you wanted to wait and you wanted your first time to be special. "

He met his eyes.

"Is this special enough for you?"

He asked, pinning the other down. He took Ash's hand and brought it to his cheek"

"Can I?..."

He had tried to make his room romantic.

• 3 weeks later...
"I want you...I know you said you wanted to wait and you wanted your first time to be special."

Ash thought for a moment and then blushed as he was really close to his face, his heart started to race rather quickly.

"Is this special enough for you?"

He looked away and nodded his head before whispering softly to his boyfriend. "Yes you can, and it's more than special Tetsu.. You're so sweet." He faced him again then leaned into him and give his lips a slow romantic kiss waiting for the other to return it before he pulled away. Most definitely he was deeply in love with Tetsu and it was easy to see they both cared for each-other, nothing seemed to matter at this point.

"Tetsu..? You can have all of me tonight, and don't hold back okay? I want it just as badly as you do.. I was waiting for the perfect time." He chuckled softly trying not to sound nervous at a time like this. There was nothing to be nervous about, that was his boyfriend and he has known him for awhile so he wasn't going to get hurt at all.

Smiling softly he gently pushed the other off him and began to sit up so he could take his shirt off, once that was off and onto the floor next was his pants but he had a belt and wasn't sure if he could get it off as quickly as the other would be able to. But he wanted to try, as he reached for his belt he noticed his pants were tight and a small bulge was inside pushing at the seem of his pants, quickly he undid the belt and released the pressure letting out a soft moan. Shit.. He thought and frantically looked over at his boyfriend who was only watching him which made him blush even harder.

• 1 month later...

Tetsu watched his lover with excitement. He had been dreaming of this for a while now. When Ash removed his pants Tetsu quickly pulled him to his body.

"I can do the rest~"

He muttered , pinning Ash to the bed. He climbed on top of him, already slipping his hand past his undergarments, caressing his length. His tongue found its way into the others mouth. The boy tasted so good...he wanted more. His free hand pulling on Ash's hair. Tetsu was already hard and ready to go however.. He wanted to tease Ash. So he was going to take his time.

• Saga locked this topic