University Pet Training( for Rumpleteaser) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

'It's not a prediction; it's a promise. Now that I've seen this side of you, I want to see more,' he said. He wanted to test out all of Yui's body and push him to the limits. He wanted him in a collar with a butt plug for a tail. He wanted to make Yui cum into a bowl and make him lick it up like a dog. He wanted to take Yui on walks around the house and even down the street. He wanted Yui blushing and too embarrassed to look at him. His embarrassed face was his best look, in Raiden's opinion. He wondered if he could bring that look out in public. Oh yes! How he would love to molest Yui at the cafe or between classes. Wouldn't it be perfect to jerk him off outside a class, one hand over his mouth to stop him crying out! What if they were caught? The possibility made it all the more exciting.

Raiden moaned softly and lay back down on the bed between Yui's legs. He arched his chest up and reached down to grip into Yui's hair. He panted softly and closed his eyes, a shudder running through him as more precum leaked from his cock. A soft cry escaped his lips and he bit down on his lower lip. How long had he imagined this? How long had he touched himself thinking of Yui's mouth on his cock? This was better than anything he could have imagined.

'Ah! Ah! Ah! There! That's it!' he panted. He gripped tight to Yui's hair and tossed his head to the side. His toes curled and he came harder than expected. It had his body arching for a second before he lay back down panting on the bed. 'Again! Again! Ah! Fuck me!'

Raiden bucked harder than he meant to, cramming his cock into Yui's mouth. He dug his feet into the bed and pushed his hips up into the air. He panted a few times before looking back at Yui. The moment his eyes lay on his crush, he bit his lip and moaned loudly. He stroked down Yui's face with his fingertips before tracing them back behind Yui's ear. He fondled the ear softly and flicked the lobe back and forth with his thumb nail.

'How does it taste? You look like you're enjoying my cock,' he said, laughing softly. He kept rocking his hips up and down softly in time with Yui's bobbing and sucking. His cock was now thoroughly wet and it felt like it was throbbing hard. He could only imagine how big it looked from Yui's end.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Rumpleteaser

• MasterSeme

Yuichiro blinks a bit as he felt his face burn up from embarrassment. He couldn't believe that someone like Raiden was so into him like this. He only wondered what else Raiden had in store for him but didn't really want to ask because he feared what those things were. At some point no doubt, Raiden will want to go to the final stage, he just hope Raiden will properly warm him up to it first like using different size of dildos or vibrators until he was ready for the actual thing.

Yuichio slowly looks up at Raiden while he blushed a bit when he felt Raiden release pre-cum in his mouth, licking it up and continues bobbing his head. He looks up at Raiden and watches him as he continues bobbing his head a bit faster while drooling.

He widens his eyes a bit and blushes bright red as he felt Raiden's cum go down his throat, feeling himself swallow all of Raiden's cum. He glances up at Raiden and blinks, couldn't believe he wanted more.

Yuichiro jolts a bit as he felt Raiden's cock going deeper in his mouth and goes back to sucking his cock. Glancing up at Raiden when he felt the other touch his face and twitches a little as he felt Raiden touch his ear.

Looking up to the side embarrassingly as he swirls his tongue around Raiden's cock. He slowly moves himself up, letting Raiden's cock pop out of his mouth and pants, stroking it, "how.. how are you this hard still," he pouts a little as he licks his lips while panting, "I-It tastes really good by the way, I got kind of distracted from answering you before.. with your cock in my mouth. I..I want you to have a enjoying view than my face so," he slowly turns around in 69 with butt slightly pressing against Raiden's chest. Yuichiro leans back down and then goes back to sucking off Raiden's cock, hoping Raiden didn't go too crazy with the sight of his butt just a couple inches away from his face.

• 8 months later...

Raiden couldn't help what he had plan for Yuichiro as a slight evil grin appeared on his face as he looks at Yuichiro's face, wondering what he was thinking about. He leans back in the bed, enjoying the other's mouth even if he wasn't extremely experience but he knew he was going to help.

Panting a bit, "mm how does it taste? Yummy compared to yours right?" He blinks a bit as he watches Yuichiro continue sucking him off, moaning softly and slightly yanks on the male's hair as the male bob his head.

As he cum, Raiden looks at Yuichiro, "mmm yeah, swallow it up," he pulls Yuichiro's head up to force him to drink up all his cum with a slight smirk as he watches Yuichiro drink it as he lets out a relief sigh.

Laughing a little, "what can I say... your a big turn on and your getting better with that mouth of yours." Raiden watches as Yuichiro went into 69 position and looks up at the other's ass, moaning a bit as he felt Yuichiro suck him. He watches the ice drip down and pushes Yuichiro down on the bed, "your a bad boy. Showing me your ass while dripping that," he smirked. He looks down, seeing a box and grabs it, "oh? What do we have here," he smiled and opens the box, seeing a couple of toys. "Oh..so you do play hm," he takes one of the toys and turns it on high, "until you get that ice out... we can 69 but for now," he smiled and spreads Yuichiro's ass apart, sliding in the toy and gives the male's ass a spank.

He reaches in his bag and grabs some rope, tying Yuichiro to the bedpost and thrust the toy inside Yuichiro, wiggling it around inside of him.

(Due to Rumpleteaser not wanting to continue this roleplay, I have decided to take on the role of Raiden and continue this roleplay with KawaiiNekomimiBoy. I have already contacted both Rumpleteaser and KawaiiNekomimiBoy so they are alright with me taking over Rumpleteaser's spot)

Yuichiro looks up at Raiden and glances to the side, couldn't believe Raiden was enjoying himself since this was his first time giving a blowjob.

He mumbles slightly on Raiden's cock and slowly pulls back for some air, "it... tastes interesting, I can't really describe it," he blushes as he goes back to sucking Raiden's cock.

Widening his eyes as Raiden slowly yanks his head up and coughs a little as he swallows up all of Raiden's cum.

Yuichiro continues sucking Raiden's cock, drooling a little and lets out a squeak. He looks at Raiden while blushing and gasps when Raiden finds a box, "w-wait no don't go in there," he tries to get to the box but then pulls away when Raiden already opened it and bites his bottom. "T-That is all I have, I swear." He jolts when feeling Raiden spreads his ass and arches his back, letting out a moan and jolts when feeling Raiden smack his butt.

He gasps as he watches Raiden tie him up to his own bedpost and continues to moan, feeling the toy move inside him. "N-No don't move it like that," he bites his bottom lip and closes his eyes tightly.

• 2 weeks later...

Raiden laughs a little with a sigh, "well.. I am sure you will get use to the taste of my cum.. one way or another," he rubs his fingers through Yuichiro's hair as he watches him with a smile.

He watches Yuichiro drink up his cum and wipes the corners of his mouth, sticking the little drips of cum into Yuichiro's mouth, "don't waste a drop. Have every last single drop."

Raiden laughs a bit, "aw? This is all you have? Well.. maybe at some point, we can get you more," he smiled. Rubbing and squeezing Yuichiro's ass, watch how it was starting to get red and he leans forward, softly biting one of Yuichiro's ass cheeks with a smirk before pulling away.

"Aw, what's wrong? Don't you use the toys you have to fuck your ass? You don't just use them to rub on your cock do you?" Raiden pulls Yuichiro closer as he thrusts the toy faster inside his ass, "mm look at you twitch.~ Your enjoying this aren't you?" He glances down at Yuichiro before thrusting his cock into the other's mouth, "... make it nice and wet. I am going to give your ass what it craves."

Yuichiro looks at Raiden while blushing a little, lowering his head a bit and licks his lips. He pants a little and moves his hand down, rubbing his crotch. He didn't understand why he was getting so horny, maybe it had something to do with being a virgin.

He twitches as he felt Raiden rub his fingers on the corners of his mouth and blinks when feeling Raiden's finger slide into his mouth. He blushes a little and then licks the cum off Raiden's finger.

He blinks while blushing and shakes his head, "n-no what I have is enough, I don't need anymore," he gasps as he could feel Raiden touching his butt, rubbing and squeezing it. Jolting when feeling Raiden's teeth on his cheek and squirms a little.

Yuichiro looks at Raiden and slowly shakes his head, "n-no I never did, I only had them for only a couple weeks and ..I only use them so far for rubbing against my cock." He lets out a loud moan, arching his back and shakes his head slowly, blinking as he felt Raiden's cock in his mouth. Feeling a tear go down his cheek, he mumbles a little on Raiden's cock before starting to suck off Raiden's cock, moaning from the toy.

• 2 weeks later...

Raiden looks at Yuichiro with a smirk, watching as he was rubbing himself. He could tell how Yuichiro was reacting but he couldn't help but think this was too easy, wondering if Yuichiro really was that eager to lose his virginity.

"That's a good boy, drink up your milk. I have plenty for you but I don't just want to give you my special milk.. to your mouth, there is another spot I want to ..'feed,' he smirked softly.

"Aw? But once you.. open up more, you will get bored of these virgin toys. They sell bigger ones for more experience people," he laughs a little. He listens to how Yuichiro reacted to his butt getting touched, rubbed, squeezed and bitten, couldn't help but erect from excitement.

"Well.. that doesn't sound like fun. You need to put them in your nice and cute little tight butt." Raiden looks down as he saw Yuichiro started to tear up but he continues moving his hips, "now now.. don't act you don't want this. I can see your cute little butt twitch. I know you want this as much as I do."

Raiden pulls back, "alright.. enough of this. I want to go to the main course," he moves back and takes the toy out off Yuichiro's butt, watching his butt leak and smiles, "looks like someone is ready," he spreads the other's butt, watching it twitch.

"Alright.. here I go. It might hurt.. just..," Raiden pushes the tip inside Yuichiro's butt, ".. a tad," he glances at Yuichiro before slowly inching his cock more and more inside the upside down male.

Yuichiro lowers his head a little and moves his hips slightly as he strokes his cock just trying to get rid of his erection but it was hard when Raiden was here, watching his every move.

He sticks his tongue out as he had swallow all of Raiden's cum and coughs a little. He looks at Raiden and tilts his head confusingly but then gasps when he realize what Raiden was talking about.

Lowering his head and slowly shakes his head, "but.. I don't want to have more toys... it's so embarrassing to go to those stores. I got both these toys at the same time and never went to that store again. I didn't like it when people were staring at me, I felt so uncomfortable," he lowers his head. He blinks as he could feel Raiden's erected cock started to poke at him.

"I .. was going to eventually," he pouts a little as he looks to the side. He sniffs a little as he continues to slightly cry. Yuichiro shakes his head, "n-no.. stop talking about my butt," he blinks as he looked at Raiden, really wondering how much the other male wanted to do this.

He gasps as he felt Raiden pull out his toy and looks at Raiden, shaking his head, "w-wait a minute." He jolts as he felt his butt being spread open and squirms a little, "n-no don't just look at it! It's embarrassing."

Yuichiro glances at Raiden and gasps when feeling Raiden's cock tip inside him, "n-no wait, I'm not ready," he turns his head a bit to the side and widens his eyes as he felt Raiden's cock inching more inside him, "n-no it hurts. Take it out," he felt his eyes getting blinded by his tears as he felt his virginity being taken away slowly.

• 5 months later...

Raiden watches Yuichiro as he was trying to get rid of his erection by himself and smiles a little, "hasn't anyone taught you it is easier to get assisted to get rid of a boner than doing it yourslf?"

Laughing a little as he pats Yuichiro's cheek with a smile as he saw how Yuichiro reacted, "oh, I see you figured out what I was talking about," he smiles a little with a soft laugh.

"Ah... there is no need to be embarrassed. Your a big boy and you don't have to worry about getting attention when you buy some toys. It is really common at those kind of places. But don't worry.. I will go with you when you go to a sex shop so you won't feel as uncomfortable."

Raiden looks at Yuichiro with a smile with a soft sigh, "come now, everything will be fine.~ I promise to be very gentle... taking your first time," he rubs Yuichiro's butt and gives a slight squeeze.

Smiling as he rubs the toy on Yuichiro's entrance, "come on.. you know you want something better than this toy. I can give you something so much more satisfying than this toy." He licks his lips as he could see inside of Yuichiro's entrance, seeing it twitch and quiver, looking forward to stuffing his cock inside this impatient butt.

Raiden glances down at Yuichiro as he could feel his cock slowly sliding inside of Yuichiro until the base of his cock hits against Yuichiro. Raiden rubs his hand through Yuichiro's hair and leans down, "it's alright, let me take the lead," he smiles as he spreads Yuichiro's legs a bit before he starts thrusting inside of his entrance, looking down as he watched such a tight entrance being able to take him completely.

• Saga locked this topic