New here.

Seth_Nogitsune

Hello. I'm new to the site but not to rp. I first started in the late 90's back when yahoo chat rooms weren't attacked by bots and trolls. I haven't rped in a while and decided to join here to find some new people to rp with. I only play semes (and on rare instances the occasional seke). I para and tend to favor glasses-wearing older tsundere-type ukes the most.

So far this site is not bad at all. I like watching anime, and reading manga (yaoi preferably) as well as doodling and writing the occasional poem or story. When I rp it's not usually on a forum (tend to lack the patience to wait for posts). I prefer more one-on-one type rps on Skype the best. I'm in your care and hope that through this site I can create some good stories and please some new and interesting charas. Thank you. *bows*

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seth_Nogitsune

• Dayu

• iku

• Ryuu_L

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Here is where you can start!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Hello

!

Welcome to the forum. Hope you find plenty of friends and inspirations for your rp here. Have a great time! :)

Hello Seth_Nogitsune! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

aapquk5h.jpg

Welcome to YO

!

There are roleplayers here in different styles so if you want you can check around there but If you'd rather RP via chat, I guess you can try the chat rooms of chatting privately with somebody here for RP. The chat is down below the website. :D

Welcome to YO and have a niiice staay!

I might not be the one to say this since it hasnt been a month since I'm here hehe

Anyway, hope you have as much fun as I have! :o

Hi

giphy.gif

Welcome and nice to meet you :)

I am sure you will find lots of devoted, interesting RP partners here on this forum ;)

I am sure you will enjoy your stay with us so let's have fun together :p see ya!

• 2 months later...