Omega Vampire

Shafa3

Thank you very much :)

But when i click on the game she want serial code.....

How to deal with this.... :(

Sorry for my late response,you should do this:

1:Open AlphaROM,click the middle option.

2:Go to game folder and drags the shortcut to AlphaROM,click yes when ask for it,this create a new shortcut,click and play the game.

If dont work or have another problem say me and i upload images :)

Sorry for my late response,you should do this:

1:Open AlphaROM,click the middle option.

2:Go to game folder and drags the shortcut to AlphaROM,click yes when ask for it,this create a new shortcut,click and play the game.

If dont work or have another problem say me and i upload images :)

some pics :) :Gangnam:

some pics :) :Gangnam:

As you wish,welcome to my "shitty guide with paint"XD

1:Unzip the alphaRom.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

2:Open and click in that option.

3:Open where you install Omega vampire and drag the exe,should appear that window,pick that option,im my pc is in spanish but is "Yes"

4:Other window appear,pick "Yes" again

5: Done!From now you must start the game with that icon,you can see is in english.

Warning:if you use Avast turn down before do this.

I'm not sure to get what I have to do, exactly!

Once I unzipped the file I have 3 new ones: "Omegavampire", and 2 Rar files "AlphaROMdiE-Build20140214" and "特典CD"

What do I have to do next? Sorry if I have problems to uderstand, the fact is, I'm french! >.

Thx :D

I'm not sure to get what I have to do, exactly!

Once I unzipped the file I have 3 new ones: "Omegavampire", and 2 Rar files "AlphaROMdiE-Build20140214" and "特典CD"

What do I have to do next? Sorry if I have problems to uderstand, the fact is, I'm french! >.

Thx :D

Forget that 特典CD,unzip Omega vampire and install the game with the "setup.exe",later unzip too AlphaRom and follow my guide to crack the game,i hope this help you :)

3:Open where you install Omega vampire and drag the exe,should appear that window,pick that option,im my pc is in spanish but is "Yes"

5: Done!From now you must start the game with that icon,you can see is in english.

sorry but last question:

how to turn down my Avast :D :_red_fox 11

sorry but last question:

how to turno down my Avast :D :_red_fox 11

You really make me work a lot,i dont know where are you from but im going to give you my address and i expect a nice gift somedayXD

Ok,welcome again to my "shitty guide with paint(avast edition)"

1:Right click in avast icon.

2:Click in second option and should show a sub menu,there click second option too.

3:Click on "yes"

Is a joke,please,feel free to ask for help when you need it :)

I want to play route heinrich.

You know what to do.:cuteonion50:

You have to complete one of the endings of one of the three available characters first, then you'll unlock Heinrich as a character route! onion3

I just finished Henrich GOOD END~~~

But how to unlock the extra ending????

I finished Genma, Aoi-senpai and Henrich, do does that mean I have to finish every ending to unlock it?

Pls help;;v;;

I just finished Henrich GOOD END~~~

But how to unlock the extra ending????

I finished Genma, Aoi-senpai and Henrich, do does that mean I have to finish every ending to unlock it?

Pls help;;v;;

Finish all the characters' good ends → unlocks extra ending 1

Finish all the characters' bad ends → unlocks extra ending 2

Hope this helps! :Sleepy:

I finished Genma, Aoi ,Henrich,White wolf and extra story

Thanks for the game.

it's very fun but I can't read japan. lol

You dont use Visual novel reader or some translation tool?

sorry to bug you, but i've followed all your steps (including turning off my antivirus software) and i get this message when i try to open the shortcut. :(

i might have messed something up somewhere so i'll probably try installing everything again. thank you!!

sorry to bug you, but i've followed all your steps (including turning off my antivirus software) and i get this message when i try to open the shortcut. :(

i might have messed something up somewhere so i'll probably try installing everything again. thank you!!

That happend to me too,its antivirus.Try reinstalling and be sure turn off your antivirus before you start installing.

Can anyone help me?

I install this game for my sister in her pc (that runs windows 8.1) and it was ok, without any problem. But I can't play in her pc anymore (due to personal problems), and try to install the game in my pc (running windows 10). I can open the game, but it DOESN'T SAVE by no means, I've downloaded the save files already, and nothing works... I've had the same problem with Omerta and Omerta Code Tycoon, think it's a problem of AlphaRom compatibility with windows 10.. I have so much experience with BL Games, but it's the only problem that I can't solve...

Anyone knows what to do?

I think the serial code is the only way to solve this, but can't find it... If I could, would buy the game :Sad:

hello , i really want to play this game but i dont have a MEGA account to download the game. And due to where i live, my internet wont let me register a account to MEGA, i try many times but it still no use, i even try using my friends internet cannot also and i dont know why. So if possible, is there anyone here could upload the game to mediafre or have a torrent link to it. Sorry for all the trouble.

I reuploaded it to mediafire

Since there's a lot of complaining about Mega...

If you have any problem with the link let me know and i'll try to reupload it or solve it.

Credits -->

NOW THIS ISN'T MINE. I REUPLOADED TO MEDIAFIRE.

I CAN'T GIVE CREDITS BUT IF YOU WANT IT FROM THE PERSON WHO UPLOADED IT TO INTERNET GO TO THE LINK ON THE POST ABOVE FROM Yandex.Disk.

Also I am making a guide for the game...with the good ends (bad ends too maybe) so It gets easier to get to the damn extra ends.. It will take a while tho. I only have two good ends(Aoi Setsuna and Heinrich Schellenberg) now i am working on Shizuru Hakurō and i have Ōizumi Genma left. I don't know japanesse so i am doing this the hard way.(trial and error)

But if you want a summary of every path...I think I can do that. I will have to finish the guide first tho.

:Wink:

OKAy now this icons are hella cute.

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone help me?

I install this game for my sister in her pc (that runs windows 8.1) and it was ok, without any problem. But I can't play in her pc anymore (due to personal problems), and try to install the game in my pc (running windows 10). I can open the game, but it DOESN'T SAVE by no means, I've downloaded the save files already, and nothing works... I've had the same problem with Omerta and Omerta Code Tycoon, think it's a problem of AlphaRom compatibility with windows 10.. I have so much experience with BL Games, but it's the only problem that I can't solve...

Anyone knows what to do?

I think the serial code is the only way to solve this, but can't find it... If I could, would buy the game :Sad:

I have windows 10 and I never had a problem saving the game so the problem shound't be a compatibility of AlphaRom with windows 10...

• Thanks 1

Guide on how to install and open the game

Link:

I hope this helps :D

I reuploaded it to mediafire

Since there's a lot of complaining about Mega...

If you have any problem with the link let me know and i'll try to reupload it or solve it.

Credits -->

NOW THIS ISN'T MINE. I REUPLOADED TO MEDIAFIRE.

I CAN'T GIVE CREDITS BUT IF YOU WANT IT FROM THE PERSON WHO UPLOADED IT TO INTERNET GO TO THE LINK ON THE POST ABOVE FROM Yandex.Disk.

Also I am making a guide for the game...with the good ends (bad ends too maybe) so It gets easier to get to the damn extra ends.. It will take a while tho. I only have two good ends(Aoi Setsuna and Heinrich Schellenberg) now i am working on Shizuru Hakurō and i have Ōizumi Genma left. I don't know japanesse so i am doing this the hard way.(trial and error)

But if you want a summary of every path...I think I can do that. I will have to finish the guide first tho.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can help with the elaboration on the choices meanings (i kinda understand a little jap so yeap :D) I hope you don't mind! (Btw i'd just strted the game but had finished all Genma's route)