Omega Vampire

Shafa3

Hi peoples,

When i attempt to open the .exe after running the file through AlphaROMdiE i get an error message saying "Cannot Extract to disk".

Also, my AntiVirus goes nuts each time i try to do anything with the game .exe :No!:

Turn off your antivirus or just tweak the settings to set an exception for the game files! yoyo6

Hi Liznoir,

My bad, ill clarify.

When antivirus is on it goes nuts.

After adding the exe as an exception, turning antivirus off and re-unpackaging to ensure that the AV didnt corrupt it or anything, i attempted it opening the exe via AlphaROM. That's when i get the other error message.

Locale: ENG Aus

I tried compatibility modes as well and nothing changed.

Guys i have a problem.....

I played every characters( good, bad and sad ending) but none of the extra patch open. What have i do?

Sorry for my english. 😭

Hi Liznoir,

My bad, ill clarify.

When antivirus is on it goes nuts.

After adding the exe as an exception, turning antivirus off and re-unpackaging to ensure that the AV didnt corrupt it or anything, i attempted it opening the exe via AlphaROM. That's when i get the other error message.

Locale: ENG Aus

I tried compatibility modes as well and nothing changed.

Hey, so there's the problem! :cool:

Change your system locale to Japanese (Japan)! :Sleepy:

- - - Updated - - -

Guys i have a problem.....

I played every characters( good, bad and sad ending) but none of the extra patch open. What have i do?

Sorry for my english.

Every character? I assume you mean all 4 of them right? (Don't forget Heinrich!)

Hey, so there's the problem! :cool:

Change your system locale to Japanese (Japan)! :Sleepy:

- - - Updated - - -

Every character? I assume you mean all 4 of them right? (Don't forget Heinrich!)

Yeah. All 4 character(Genma, Hakuro, Aoi and Heinrich). :D:)

But none of the extra patch's open.

What should I do? :( :Sad:

Yeah. All 4 character(Genma, Hakuro, Aoi and Heinrich). :D:)

But none of the extra patch's open.

What should I do? :( :Sad:

Try downloading my save file

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and extract it to C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\花梨シャノアールオメガ\OmegaVampire

(Make sure you have your hidden items box ticked on the top 'view' section in your windows explorer so you can see the hidden 'AppData' file!)

Edit: btw my save is a complete clear save, so it unlocks everything and makes all the dialogue register as 'read'! Only do this if you want that to happen :Laughing:

Okay that's a problem. I finished all the game and the two extra stories and i find the special one. But when i click on that special it went out this

What should i do about this?

When i can registration in this site?

Some pics if possible...... 😭😭😭😭

Okay that's a problem. I finished all the game and the two extra stories and i find the special one. But when i click on that special it went out this

What should i do about this?

When i can registration in this site?

Some pics if possible......

Well yeah... we will only know the login details if we actually bought the game since it will be on the package...

We can just wait for someone to share I suppose.. no big hopes though :No!:

Well yeah... we will only know the login details if we actually bought the game since it will be on the package...

We can just wait for someone to share I suppose.. no big hopes though :No!:

That's not fair.......................

Whyyyyy :Angry:

I really want to play this stupid special part. Someone, who bought the game, let's see the link and help. Me and the other players will be very grateful.

:Sad:

• 1 month later...

Ohhhhh so that is where the extra or last item is in the SPECIAL? I am still missing one, by the way I am new here so I don't know if I should post some of my question about the plot here so.... can I? I really need some clarification cause I am CONFUSED as heck as to what is going on, especially the EXTRA STORY stuff. Anybody who knows Japanese here at the moment?

• 2 weeks later...

I've got the game working the menu is in English but for some reason the rest of the game is in is Japanese could someone please help me fix this or was this intended?

I've got the game working the menu is in English but for some reason the rest of the game is in is Japanese could someone please help me fix this or was this intended?

Is in japanese all of it :(

• 3 weeks later...

Thank You so much for posting this Guide, so helpful and I can now finally play the game, Thank you Thank you :Excited: :Jumping around:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much for helping with all the setup info and providing pics and everything! You are a really great help and I appreciate it a lot~

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, I did everything as suggested and I got the omegavampire.exe data, installed it too. Thing is, when I click it, it does open but only shows a white screen, mouse circling away but the game never starts just closes itself again.

Did I do something wrong? The game.dat is by 0 KB is that normal because I haven't started the game yet? I do know, while unpacking it, it gave me a few error messages, but those seem to all be at 0 KB as of yet.

A window is popping up, saying (normal) in english, I guess that's the grade/level I play on?

So, I did everything as suggested and I got the omegavampire.exe data, installed it too. Thing is, when I click it, it does open but only shows a white screen, mouse circling away but the game never starts just closes itself again.

Did I do something wrong? The game.dat is by 0 KB is that normal because I haven't started the game yet? I do know, while unpacking it, it gave me a few error messages, but those seem to all be at 0 KB as of yet.

A window is popping up, saying (normal) in english, I guess that's the grade/level I play on?

That appears to be a generic error. It says, "Message Frame designated error (normal)".

I can confirm that "Game.dat" should NOT be 0kb. It should be 102MB.

cg.dat -- 712,848 KB

game.dat -- 102,184 KB

movie.dat -- 469,576 KB

sound.dat -- 78,008 KB

voice.dat -- 951,028 KB

What error were you getting while installing?

Well, I just unpacked it via 7zip and as it unpacked/copied the datas into the folder and those error messages kept popping up. I tried it a couple times and it didn't change.

It obviously didn't copy any, besides sound, accordingly:

cg.dat -- 401,384 KB

game.dat -- 0 KB

movie.dat -- 32,767 KB

sound.dat -- 78,008 KB

voice.dat -- 40,958 KB

Is there maybe a better way to like, unzip/copy them?

I also tried winrar and the same problem. This one says the datas would be broken.

Edit, ah, game data now works, but somehow it erased my previous ones datas that weren't complete.

Now it's:

cg.dat -- 1,449 KB

movie.dat -- 221,669 KB

voice.dat -- 77,909 KB