||A Shot Of Love On The Rocks||18+

Angellium

Ayame released a long slow moan as his pet swallowed him whole. The warmth of his throat radiated throughout the entirety of Ayame's frame. He could help but grab two fistfuls of the blonde's luxurious locks in an attempt to control the pleasure steadily elevating to its pique. Strong and hard, the redhead pressed onto the back of the other's head with an open palm. With a deep thrust of his hips he drew forth a tightening gag from the other moaning hard as he felt himself reaching the edge of release he'd been dreaming of all week.

Was it sad that a good relationship was synonymous with discreet anonymous meet-ups in Ayame's opinion? The Russo-Jap would be lying if he said it wasn't. Coming from a family well versed in family and marriage; said values were a huge part of his life growing up. In truth, Ayame was ashamed. Ashamed that at the ripe age of 27 he still hadn't found a suitable partner like his father. But, what could he say? The redhead didn't get a rise out of the thought of having a wife and children. In fact, he felt the opposite. Ayame had fallen so far from the family tree you could call him the ugly duckling of 6 other siblings. All were either married or engaged further pushing Ayame onto the outskirts of their close knit family.

His parents had long since given up on him. However, he was the eldest and certainly the most competent and had inevitably inherited his father's company. Ayame excelled in mostly everything he set his sights on; simply determined to beat back the scrutiny of his family in the fact that he had no grandkids to give and his preference in the opposite sex was less than enthusiastic. No one said it but, it was clear with Ayame's many failed marriage interviews and lack of girlfriends that he was either gay or broken. Nonetheless, he knew different from the latter whilst he watched his member once again disappear into the blonde's sensual mouth. One more gag sent the redhead off the cliff he'd been wavering on tortuously. Through half lidded hazel hues he watched the toy devour his liquid passion like a fine wine. He grinned as the other showed him his empty mouth with the lewdest of expressions. That was certainly going to be the highlight of his day.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

The blaring sound of his phone shook him from a much needed sleep. Deep hazel hues glared at the clock upon his wall and he took note that it was well into the night now. Damn...he definitely didn't mean to sleep for so long. There was a huff and a moan from the blonde who stirred beside him. Ayame felt himself wanting to ask why the other was still around but, that was just the annoyance of suddenly being wakened.

"The'hell do you want?"

his voice thick with anger which was smoothed over by a deep Russian accent.

"Hey bro I need a favor..."

"W--wait don't hang up... You need to meet a friend of mine's friend at 'The Basement'."

Ayame sighed. Only Micha could get away with calling him up in the middle of the night for something so ridiculous. Ayame had it in his mind to hang up but, by the time he made the move to do so the once sleeping blonde beside him pulled the cell from his fingers. He put the phone on speaker whilst his naked frame slid atop his own. Ayame could lie and say it was another late night at the office... He could... He should but, as he watched the blonde slip his sudden excitement deep into the heat of his ass he'd say yes to anything in that moment.

"Are you listening Aya? Please do me this solid, This chick won't let me screw unless I get her friend a date for tonight and I'm running out of time."

Another set up against his will. But, damn the way his toy gyrated his hips in the haze of it all he murmured something about text and details just to get the other to hang up. Micha got the picture laughing all too knowingly that he called at the worst of times. With that, the call ended and mere seconds after he'd received a text. Ayame could only guess that at the sound of his phone vibrating loudly on his nightstand.

-----------

The drive into the city was short. He could've walked to the club however, he needed to drop the blonde off at his place. Once that was taken care of however, he pulled up in front of "The Basement"; which was a swank club in the heart of the city's clubbing district. Slipping out of his car he went over the instructions of his text that read: 'just walk inside, say your name and they'll show you to the VIP booth'.

It was about 10 o'clock. The club was rather lively for said time. Being that it was a Friday and it was happy hour it would be no surprise to the redhead. Ayame was dressed in a casual white button-up, black tailored slacks, and black shoes. His dyed auburn hair was short but, his bangs were long and curved around his sharp jawline. His Russian blood allowed him to stand tall at an impressive height 6'0". His shoulders were broad and his cold stare could be most intimidating. With the blessing of his Japanese roots, he garnished their youthful appearance that gave him a deceivingly kind disposition. Ayame followed his friend's instructions and was soon led to the booth his date should have been at.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KazukiFox

• Angellium

A young male around the age of twenty-four or twenty-five was sitting on a bench with a friend of his that he had been close to since they were really young in age. He turned his head to glance up at the sky wondering what they were doing here still, they had just gotten back from eating down the street at a local Chinese food restaurant and had plenty to eat even though he only liked the meat part of it. A soft sigh left his throat as he enjoyed the silence, he blocked out the noises of the loud vehicles and people rushing by them as they sat there. His dark blue ears twitched as the wind blew passed him, and he let out a soft chuckle.

On a night like this he was glad he could keep himself well warm, even if he didn't have the extra hair and his tail helped out some too. He was called a Kemonomimi, which meant anything with animal like features that's what you were called unless you gave yourself a new species name. Aito wasn't too keen on being around humans, but his friend Lilly was pretty cool since they had been friends since babies but trusting other humans was the hard part. After a few minutes had passed he looked over at his friend and smiled softly. "Shall we head back home or would you like to walk around the city a bit more?" He asked softly.

Lilly giggled and stood up nodding. "Yeah let's go for a walk, maybe down by the ocean and take some pictures before it gets too dark. You know?" She added as she checked to see if the man had called her or at least texted her, but nothing. She sighed impatiently and then they both headed down the street walking side by side toward the nearby ocean. It was too cold to go swimming of course but you could at least stick your feet inside and feel the icy cold water on your skin if you even had the nerve to do it. Most went fully inside while others just sat close by and enjoyed the few of the ocean and the sky together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aito sat down on a rock once they reached the sand and he slipped off his blue shoes and allowed his feet to sink into the soft grain. The sand against his feet felt amazing and he didn't want anything to disturb his peaceful moment right now but he knew at any moment his friend would bother him. Sometimes he wished he had someone to call his own, or someone he had a relationship with that wasn't a girl because talking to Lilly about him being horny all the time was a little awkward for him. He shook his head and started to head down the beach with his shoes in one hand, while he watched Lilly run and kick the sand.

Without hesitation he took off at a sprint after the girl with a laugh, and was able to catch up to her pretty quickly, his speed for running was a little faster than her and had been for a long time. He stopped and bent forward trying to catch his breath, but after he looked at his friend and noticed she was staring at her phone. For what? He slowly walked over and looked over her shoulder to see what she was doing, then he noticed she was talking to that guy again that she kept talking about having sex with. He pinned his ears when he saw his name in one of the texts.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Lilly what are you talking about with this guy and why is my name brought up?"

"Huh? Oh we were talking about you and this guy friend he has, he was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with him tonight around ten?" She asked feeling a little guilty about not mentioning it earlier.

"T-Tonight? Well... I mean I have nothing planned but I wanted to go home and work on my photography photos.." He said softly trying to get out of seeing this guy not that it would work.

"You're going and I need to bring you to the place right now. It's a bar called "The Basement." Don't worry nobody will bother you there. If so just let my friend know who is the bouncer there and he will take care of them." She smiled softly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great a setup date, couldn't he get a date on his own? Of course not because Lilly had already set him up on one and that wasn't going to be skipped or cancelled because he knew how much she liked this guy. He groaned and followed her off the beach, and headed down the sidewalk towards the bar where they were supposed to meet. So much for taking those pictures he was excited to take and work on. Oh well another time right, but he wasn't sure how this blind date was going to work at all.

As they neared the bar she stopped outside the door and turned to face Aito with a smile. "Thank you so much for doing this. I owe you one and you will have to tell me all about it later of course." She hugged him and then took off down another road, and he just stood there looking at the bar wondering if he should even bother going inside. A sigh escaped his throat again and he slowly entered the bar, and when a bartender came to him and asked him who he was with or meeting, he thought back to the name of the guy. "Ayame."

He followed her to a private booth out in the back where he was glad, his tail fur was sticking up because he didn't really care to much for humans but he had to deal with it for now. He sat down at the booth an ordered a glass of tequila that he normally drank but not often, it was one of the fewer drinks he enjoyed. As he sat there waiting for this Ayame guy, he looked around the opened bar, it was fancier and people were actually seated at tables. Music was playing for a jukebox and on the stage there was a band type set up there.

What did this guy look like? Or what was his personality like? Would they even get along? A ton of questions were flying through his head as he just sat there waiting for his date to show up. This was very foreign to Aito and he would probably never do it again, he much rather find his own dates and actually set up where they go cause this place wasn't somewhere he wanted to be.

• 2 weeks later...

Ayame wandered up to the booth with a drink in his hand.

He'd only been away for maybe five minutes...six tops, to get a drink. When he returned his blind date had arrived? A single dark brow perked at the peculiar figure now sitting at the once empty booth. It wasn't unheard of for people to sneak off to the booths to cool off or whatever. But from the look on the male's face he clearly wasn't there for the hell of it. The redhead casually smoothed onto the firm cushions across from the other.

"You must be Aito..."

He spoke, his deep voice coated with a thick accent that hinted he was more than capable of speaking three languages. "For the sake of pleasantries you can just call me Aya." They were barely on a first name basis--let alone nicknames but, due to their respective friends' meddling they didn't really have much of a choice. He smiled while taking a sip of his Russian Vodka that was everything but, Russian to take a moment to properly assess the other before him.

Aito's species wasn't unheard of...just rare to see in public and surrounded by a bunch of humans. "Forgive me if I'm being presumptuous..." he started as he pulled his drink away from his lips. "You look like you'd rather be somewhere else." Pulling his cell from his pants the man seemed preoccupied for a moment before he took a glance at the other from the glow of his touchscreen. "I know a restaurant not too far from here if that's a better set up for you." It was a little late for making dinner plans. However, in the big city there was always something for someone. Being the night owl Ayame was, the Russo-jap pretty much knew about any place that catered to his horrid sleeping pattern.

The blue haired male stood up slowly as he saw the red haired male come to the table and a smile appeared on his lips while he watched him. "Hello Aya, and yes that is my name." He looked away shyly and then flicked her tail around slowly before walking over to him and looking down at the touchscreen phone, and perked his fluffy ears forward listening and getting interested. "Well.. I am a bit nervous here, but you really don't have to take me anywhere special. We could always go for like a walk or go somewhere to chat and get to know each other." The male softly spoke.

His heart began to race slowly as he wandered if this male was going to say yes about going somewhere else other than the place to eat. He wasn't really hungry to be honest, and this male was rather an eye catcher and maybe being somewhere with less people around so they didn't crowd around them because of how cute and attractive they were. "I'm not really hungry to be dead honest with you, please forgive me if I am a bother to you.." His ears slowly pinned against his skull as he looked down at the floor, his foot nervously moved around. He was starting to get really shaky and slowly he backed away from the male and the booth.

What was he going to do? He thought to himself feeling like a big burden on this guy already asking him to do something he probably didn't want to do. He placed his hand on the back of his neck and gently rubbed it up and down slowly, still feeling a bit nervous. He was new to the blind dating thing and already he was failing and this male probably didn't want to talk to him again or go out with him again. Wait why did he care?! He didn't want to do this in the first place! But Ayame was really cute and he had a sexy face and his hair was so pretty, and looked soft. How could he be lucky to be on a date with such a cute guy?!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally the other had spit it out. It appeared he would be the type to beat around the bush a lot. That was alright though. The man didn't mind someone the complete opposite of him. Aya could safely safe he'd grown considerably bored with the go-getter type. Dealing with harsh and upfront personalities on a daily basis was rather taxing. To be honest, despite what the other was thinking, Ayame felt his oddly flustered behaviour to be a huge breath of fresh air.

"We'll figure it out outside." Ayame spoke as he put his phone away and moved to stand with the nervous wreck that was his date. Casually he took out some money for the tab that was his drink and the booth. Looking down at Aito he flashed a warm smile before leading him outside. He managed a stretch, enjoying the warm breeze of a late summer as it washed over him. "C'mon, the central park isn't far." And it wasn't. It was probably less than a ten minute walk. Taking the other to his home seemed like a far fetched idea at the moment. Considering his weakness for the cute and helpless type--it was probably for the best.

"So, if you wanted to go out again, where would be your ideal place?" Ayame asked with genuine interest as they walked. The redhead was infatuated with nightlife. He often frequented bars and clubs but, mainly because that's where the company he kept liked to go. He just kind of got sucked into it all and with the stress of work sometimes it felt like such a lifestyle was the only way he could escape responsibility for a bit. He supposed if he hang out with a better influence he'd find better hobbies.

• 1 month later...

A few moments of them sitting there and talking about what they were going to do next, and then the red head stood up and his focus was now on him, so he decided to get up as well. Once they walked outside, the blue haired creature looked around and smiled softly. Fresh air was good and it felt nice to finally be outside for once and actually be away from the people inside the building that they was just in. Without hesitation the male moved a little closer to the red head and lightly bit his lower lip as he watched him, damn this guy was really attractive and he was really interested in getting to know him a little better. He spoke softly. "Umm Ayame? Do you think maybe we could go back to your place or i mean we could go to mine but my place probably isn't as nice.." He trailed off while looking down at the ground for a few minutes, what was he saying?

Aito was very quick on asking to go somewhere private, and that wasn't a bad thing because he wanted to at least be prepared if anything was going to happen between them and something might. As they walked down the street he looked up at the night sky and just stared at the sparkling stars, he loved nature and animals so he was more so an outside person but that wouldn't stop him from going inside. Then he stopped and reached over grabbing the other males hand as if it was a reaction that happened a lot but it really didn't, normally he would be grossed out by it but this guy reassured him a lot.