Recommendations?

MyStomachHurts

Hello. I'm very new to this site and it was only recently that I got into yaoi type visual novels/game things. So I apologise in advance if I don't post this in the right place or say something wrong... Uhm... Anyway.

I recently played DRAMAtical Murder and DRAMAtical Murder Re:Connected and I loved it so much! Now i'm in search of more thing's like that. I've been looking for something were the leading protagonist is uke and there are a selection of other love interests who are like seme. (Did I say that right? :p) I like a happy ending and because i'm a bit of a pervy person, some 18+ content is always nice... Uhm... Yeah. I hope some one can help me out... All the choices on this site is amazing. :3

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• liznoir

• strixvaria

• MyStomachHurts

Top Posters In This Topic

If you liked DRAMAtical Murder and re:connect you can try games from the same company, Nitro+CHiRAL :cool: They are all very well thought out games... but if you like fluffy stuff and happy endings, I'd suggest you to stay away from sweet pool though, (even though it's one of my favourites), it's quite grotesque and the endings aren't happy...in most cases. :Sleepy:

You can also have a look at Galtia (ガルティア), I really liked the visuals and the plot and characters builds were great as well!

Lucky Dog 1 (ラッキードッグ1) has a very intriguing story to it and the flow is brilliant... but then again, if you're sensitive about blood, rape and stuff, just stay away from bad ends. Oops. (though I guess there were some in the DMMd bad ends too)

If you have time, check out 熱砂ノ楽園 as well, it's eye candy! :Wink:

P.S. Most Nitro+CHiRAL games have English patches if you search long enough for it, but there doesn't seem to be any for any of the other games I suggested.

Hope this helps! :Dancing:

If you liked DRAMAtical Murder, then I would also recommend the other Nitro-Chiral Games. All of their games have a great story line and character development. They're also similar to DRAMAtical Murder in sense of the great art style and voice acting (some of my favorite things). They all have +18 content and follow a uke protagonist. That being said, each game is still it's very own unique experience with interesting characters.

Heres a list of the Nitro-Chiral games with English patches (in release order):

-Togainu no chi (full Eng patch)

-Lamento - Beyond the Void (full Eng patch)

-Sweet Pool (partial Eng patch)

-DRAMAtical Murder (full Eng patch)

-DRAMAtical Murder RE:Connect (full eng patch)

Now all of these games have their share of dark themes (Dramatical murder included), but if you're looking for something more light-hearted like dmmd, go with Lamento. It's one of my personal favorites. I adore the protagonist and the routes are well thought though.

And just as a FYI, Sweet Pool is a great game (I enjoyed it); but it's particularly dark and not exactly "happy" in my opinion. In other words, if you want happy, this may not be the right fit. (if you want grim and cringey; this is the game for you lol)

I hope you find a new game you can enjoy! Let me know if you have questions and what you end up playing :)