M-jow

Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

M-jow

Noah giggled as his ear tickled.

"Okay" he said as he lossened his legs around the other's waist. "You drive puppy" Noah chuckled as he waited for Nathan to back off so he could get up.

When he did get to his feets he gave Nathan a sweet light kiss before turning on his helst and heading to his locker yo get changed as quickstep as he could.

He threw off his costume and put it in the locker before heading to one of the single showers. He caught himself goggling at Nathan. Biting his bottom lip as he watched Nathan's muscels Flex as he took off his clothes.

God, how he wanted to pull the man right into the single shower with him. But though everyone by now knew of their relationship it still wouldn't be an too good idea.

Noah let out a low and kinda painful sigh as he Torre his eyes away and closed the door behandling him.

The bodypaint was a pain to get off with one hand. But that couldn't be helped sine he had to be quick about it.

He pressed his lips together as he used the other hand to streched himself out. His cock hardened as he imagin it was Nathan's fingers maling him ready to take in the other manhood.

He whined low through his nose as he touched his prostate.

'Better not get too eager' he thought to himself as he redrew his finger from his ass and held himself stadig against the wall as he waited for his dick to calm down.

He was supost to be tired and even so he still seemed to have lots of energy to spare.

He dried up and jumped in his normal clothes. His hair was still damp as he headed outside the cold evening air.

He ned to cool his head if he were to suvive the driv back to the appartement.

Noah stood under a street light waiting but the back door near the car as he took out a smok to pass the time.

virtualoo

Nathan was taking off his clothes, stopping a moment when he heard the quietest giggle come from Noah. He watched him until he couldn’t see him anymore, working on cleaning up any sweat using the sink before he got himself dressed. He went to go talk to the boss while the other finished up and likely need to wait for him while he talked to the boss. He was a bit nervous but stepped into the office, giving him all the details about school. He said he wouldn’t be working here like he used to but would be happy to help on busy days if it didn’t interfere with school. The boss seemed surprised but seemed to accept it, proud of him but sad at the loss of one of his workers and the playful rivalry between him and Noah that had gone on so long.

Nathan finally stepped out of the office, feeling weird about it but he was happy. He was finally going to go to his dresm culinary school! He stepped outside, stepping behind Noah and kissing his cheek.

M-jow

Noah was about half through his smoke when he felt the warmth of Nathan press against his back as he leaned in to kiss him.

Noah smiled and dropped the smoke to put it out under his shoe. Then he turned so they were facing eachother.

"You good to go?" He asked as he reached down to take the other's hand in his.

The car wasn't more than a bit off from the club but Noah still liked the way he could just touch his boyfriend in such way when ever he got the chance to it outside of work.

"You look like a happy man" he commented. Because Nathan looked much more relaxed now then before.

virtualoo

“I am, it went rather well and they were understanding of my situation” Nathan smiled, kissing his cheek as he walked but no more or he might just do him right there. “Let’s get going home then” He said, opening the door for him before getting in himself. Home felt like forever away when all he wanted was to pull him into his lap and devour him

M-jow

Noah nooded as he got in the car and put the seatbelt on.

He wasn't really sure what to talk about at this point. His mind was already swimming with other things they should be doing once they got home.

Noah's hands felt restless. He wanted to touch Nathan, kiss him as much as he disired. Preferably while both of them were naked in their birthday suit so every inch could be reached.

Noah's hand snuck over on Nathan's leg and slowly started to rub the man's thigh. At first it seemed quite innocent but then Nosh began to move lower, running his teasing fingers over the bugle in the guy's pants.

He knew he was properly gonna pay for this later but he would gladly take it when that time came.

"Keep it stady dear" Noah said innorcently as he strokes the outline of Nathan's cock.

virtualoo

Nathan was happy things were going as well as they were. His boss was accommodating, he had a supportive boyfriend he could come home to every day...He couldn’t ask for anything better! His grip tightened on the steering wheel when the others hand that had been gently caressing his thigh was going a bit lower now.

“You are lucky I don’t pull over somewhere and just fuck you in the car” Nathan said with a shaky sigh as he kept his focus on the road. It was hard not to notice how uncomfortable his pants were getting, the drive home feeling agonizingly long

M-jow

"Mmh.. Haven't tried that one yet" he almost purred as he gently nipped on his own lower lip.

He meant to tease Nathan and keep him busy imagin what they could be doing in the car. On a enty parking lot with very little light or people to notice a parked car rocking.

"Imagin me sitting on top of you behind the wheel. You leaning the seat back just before my body takes you in. Think of how I could move or lift my hips to have you thrust up into me. I think I would be loud, but only you would be there it hear it"

@virtualoo

virtualoo

Nathan tried to swallow the lump in his throat as he was just getting harder at the thought. Noah was painting a pretty picture of being taken in the car, feeling like home was even further away. Oh god..he had to find someone or he would go wild animal in their bed..which he well planned to regardless for teasing him like this. “Parking lot..now...” He said in a small huff, telling Noah to navigate him somewhere but decided to look for one on his own, hands gripping the wheel even tighter

M-jow

Noah felt the stiff bump in Nathan's trousers throb against his palm. It was so damn hot and unbelievable tempting to just zip him open, so Noah could touch him directly.

He swung with the car as Nathan suddenly turned. Good thing he wore his seatbelt, Noah thought as he looked up to see where they were going.

"Eager are we?" Noah could feel his heart speed up now. "You know I was just teasing you.. mnh" Noah bite his lip as Nathan found a emty parking lot behind an closed store.

When Nathan pulled the breaks and turned the car off, Noah was suddenly very quiet till he looked back at Nathan.

"Do you have condoms?" He asked though they usally never used them. It was just cleaner if they were to do it in the car.

@virtualoo

virtualoo

“You can’t tease me like that and not expect me to take the bait Noah...You got me all riled up. I can’t wait the entire drive home” Nathan groaned as he thankfully found an empty parking lot. He quickly looked around for a condom when Noah mentioned using one, knowing he had to have one in here somewhere. From work or from any place, he wouldn’t let his lack of ruin his good time. It took a moment before he found one in the back of the glove box, pulling it out. “Now why don’t you get on over to my seat already?” He purred, adjusting his seat and slipping it on

M-jow

@virtualoo

Noah unlocked his seatbelt as he Nathan moved his seat back.

Why was he suddenly getting so nervous? They had done it in a puplic toilet in and back in the club. But there it had been enclose space. Here there were windows all around them.

Crawling over Noah sat with one knee on either side of Nathan. He couldn't help but staring at the other's hard dick as he opened his own pants. His cock pushed against his underwear and had already left a stain.

He pushed his pants and underwear off.

"You are really something" Noah complimented.

virtualoo

“That’s you darling..to get me so worked up I have to pull over. Can’t say I remember ever doing it in a car” Nathan mused as he looked over the other in his boxers. “And what a sight it is...” He hummed as he leaned his seat back further and as far as it could go, hands running down the others sides. “Better make sure these windows get nice and steamy now..” He groaned, unable to wait and pulling him down for a heated kiss

M-jow

"Mn!" Noah studdered as Nathan pulled him down and swallowed his lips.

He didn't take him more than a second to just followe along and just enjoy the thrill.

Noah returned Nathan's kisses with the same hunger. He sucked on Nathan's tongue and let their passion explode, as Noah pressed his body down on Nathan.

The frontseat windows started to fog up from their heavy shared breaths between kisses.

"Ah..  god you make my head spin and needed soft in the knees" he said and grinded as he griened his hip into Nathan .

"Hurry babe"

virtualoo

“Hurry now...? Someone’s quite eager..” Nathan groaned as he caught his breath for a brief moment as he looked at the fogged up windows. Damn that was hot..He thought as he pulled the others hips to him. He couldn’t tease him too much for he was just as eager as he was quick to bring the other down in him. Time to make this car rock..He thought as slowly began to start thrusting