Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

M-jow

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

“Turkey It is” Nathan chuckled, thinking he would need to make a grocery run for turkey stuff and well, a turkey. He was surprised the other never had ‘proper’ turkey so he had to go all out for this one. It would be his first time outside of a class cooking turkey but he was sure he could do it. It would be a great Christmas meal for the both of them! “I won’t go crazy with any prepping! But if I know it might get busy for either of us, I’ll have a few meals ready in advance. Don’t worry, nothing too crazy. And it happens, I just want to make sure you eat enough. I really ought to bring you lunch one work day if you don’t bring a lunch box” Nathan smiled, knowing he would need to jot down a quick shopping list for groceries for tomorrow.

“Oh, let’s go shopping together for food. I need to buy stuff for the turkey and any sides we want. And school was good, tried not to talk my classmates ear off about you” Nathan smiled warmly with a small laugh. “And I’m glad you like the soup, we should be moving onto the desserts unit after break or at least a lot more baked goods. We did a lot of the basics for meats and fish so it would make sense for sweets to be next”

"I usally just eat when I get home, it's easier" Noah shrugged. "I don't remember you ever eating anything in the break room either" he pointed out to Nathan to remind the other how it was. They would usally only snack on a protin bar if they needed something for their blood sugar.

"Sure I wanna come shopping with you but.. I fear we'll go crazy as we did today" Noah said jokingly with a smile playing on his lips. "You better make a list so we don't swing it and only stick to the plan." Or else he was afraid they'd be living on nothing but christmas dinner for a month. "Should we take your car? The taxi trip isn't cheap"

13 hours ago, virtualoo said:

"we should be moving onto the desserts unit after break or at least a lot more baked goods."

"The cake you made for thanksgiving was really good so I know you'll be among the best in the class" he winked at Nathana. He had just finished his food and was satisfied.

"Aside from cake and cookies" Noah smirked as he remembered the cookies Nathan had hid in his locker before. "Have you tried baking?"

"Adam once had me try something he'd baked and it wasn't too bad.. but it wasn't good either"

“I know, I remember. I just can’t help but worry. I would love to pack you cute little lunches, at least a sandwich or a drink. Sorry, if I’m being overbearing say so, I love just having someone to care for. If not, more than happy to cook when you get back or if I’m not there, have a meal in the fridge for you when you get home” Nathan laughed at just how loving he was being to Noah. Loving him and it being fueled extra by the Christmas spirit. It was his first proper Christmas in a long time and he got to celebrate it with someone as cute and wonderful as him!

“Beyond class work and the cookies I’ve made, I haven’t gone head first into baking. Alongside the cooking thing, a few of the fosters I was with saw cooking as a mainly womanly duty but baking? Oh that was always for women only, cooking was one thing but baking? Oh no, not in ‘my’ house” Nathan sighed but tried to perk himself up. “But I am sure I will love it and hope to bake some more beyond the gingerbread for Christmas. Hey, how about we put some more of these decorations up before we start getting ready for bed? Lots more shopping to do tomorrow” He grinned and gave him another soft kiss on the lips 

Noah wasn't against Nathan's wanting to take care of him..it was just. "I know and don't misundelig I do like that you want to. Its just.. well I'm so used to take care of myself that It feels strange to accept help." Noah admitted and bite his bottom lip. "But it is a good change" he finished with a beautiful smile.

21 minutes ago, virtualoo said:

baking? Oh that was always for women only, cooking was one thing but baking? Oh no, not in ‘my’ house”

Noah frowned. "That is just a load of Bull. I mean come on in this 21st century?! Who ever said that is so narrow minded. I for one findes it hot seeing you throw your way around in the kitchin. God and you wouldn't even haft to be gay even chicks dicks it. Whomever that was fuck them." Noah felt angry on Nathan's behalfs. He wanted to slap the person. Even way back it would always have been common for one to get their bread from the baker, whom by the way suprised would have been a man!

"I'm so glad you didn't stay there. They sound like poison" Noah said as he hugged Nathan to push those bad memories away. "You are amazing and so talented" Noah was calming down as he squeezed his lover and told him his own honest opinion. It also helped when Nathan leaned in to press his warm lips to his.

The male sighed as the tension in his body disappeared. "Sorry for blowing up like that. I know I have a short fuse" he smiled apologetically.  "Lets get decorating!" Noah declared and pulled himself to take a step back so both could look at the things they had gathered in the table.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

“I am the same so I get it. I have someone to look after and spoil now that is my boyfriend and loves me so I want to make sure I give you enough love without being too overbearing. And I’m glad I have my therapist and anger management in my younger years. I still go to them every once in awhile but not as much as I used to. May have mentioned you in the past before” Nathan chuckled before hearing the others rant on defending him from his last foster family. No wonder why he loved Noah…

“Don’t apologize, I am glad you are here now. I wonder if I would have been a whole different person if I met you when I was younger, if we would have gotten along” Nathan smiled softly and kissed the top of his head. They both seemed eager to decorate and he was ready to start. “Hmm. How about tinsel first? Since there’s the most of that and it will need a bit more time to put up?”

Noah smiled relaxed as Nathan told him it was okay. He knew a number of people found his short temper and sense of justice annoying. His ex hadn't liked it either. But with Nathan it didn't feel like he had to cover himself up and fake a smile as he was cursing on the inside. 

"I'd like to think we could have been good friends.. but Honestly I too was quite driffrent back when my parents kicked me out. I was quite, shy and very scared at first whenever I would go sleep at an shelter. I didn't talk to anyone because I was too scared about my situation. I was a young petite teen living on the streets and easy manipulated" Noah bite his lip as he did his best not to think about that part of his past. No one knew about what he'd haft to do back then. He hadn't even told Adam anything in details either. It was his shameful past.

He took a hold in one end of the first tinsel. "How about like this" he took a stool to get up higher and set the tinsel in the celling that parted the kitchin and living-room. He then took the middle and fastened it to the wall. Making it curve elegantly without taken up much space. "I would put another silver one on the other side to mirror this one then hung a red or a green one in a bow between. Secondly a few by the windows and in the same way around the top cabinets in the kitchen. Do you have any small nails and a hammer? I don’t trust tap to be quite enough for some of the more heavy things" Noah said as he looked back at Nathan for his opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

“You know…I wonder if we ended up unknowingly running into each other at some point in our lives when we were out and down on our lucks” Nathan mused curiously as he gently kissed the top of the others head. Maybe their lives helped them find each other at the end, their hardships brought them together and they both could understand one another. They were able to talk to each other about what troubles them and help each other through it. He was happy to have Noah as his boyfriend and now officially living with him. “Might have to use Halloween as an excuse to dress up like I was as a teen for Halloween when it comes around again, or maybe find some old pictures of myself from the rough days. Give me something to look back on with a positive influence on me” He smiled referring to him and kissed his cheek.

”Nails…nails..Notsure I have enough but I think I have a handful laying about somewhere in this place in some drawer. The hammer I think is in the closet, I’ll go grab the nails” He got up and fumbled around every drawer in the kitchen and the living room. “Where are those damn nails..here they are, think these will hold up at least enough tinsel for the living room?” He asked as he held out a handful of 8 nails

"I would like to see pictures of an pissed off younger version of you" Noah teased with a sweet smile, almost just as sweet as Nathan's kisses.

21 minutes ago, virtualoo said:

"Might have to use Halloween as an excuse to dress up like I was as a teen for Halloween when it comes around again"

"Oh now I'm very curious.. did you look like a emo or a bully. Ah! You had pimples! Now I get it" he couldn't help himself from keep his tone teasingly.

"But really no joke I would love to see pictures if you have, maybe I could get my sister to send me some from back home.. if they still existe" 

Noah walked over to collect the nails and took a look at them. "We can use these" he nodded and soon after they found a small hammer buried deep back in a drager. "Can you hold onto the chair while I pluck these nails in, please sunshine?" Noah asked with a sweet kiss before he got back up on the chair with the hammer and the nails in his pucket. The chair didn't move much when he swung but it did jerk just a little.

After getting the last nail in Noah looked down. "We make a great team"

“I went through..my phases of you can call them that. I was, or at least remember, looking like I belonged in a fighting ring or emo. If anything, you had the pizza face I could play connect the dots with” Nathan teased him right back in good fun. Nathan couldn’t help his shy smile and slightly pink cheeks at being called his sunshine. He never thought he would be called Sunshine by anyone before Noah…

“Anything for you..darling” Nathan said back as he made sure he held the chair firmly. He was not about to tease him with the chair and wiggle it when the other had nails and a hammer. Doing any teasing like that, if at all, should be done carefully, at most, snatching him off the chair but not wiggling it. “We really do..and I’ll see if I have any old pictures lying around. Don’t have many but I’m sure if I hunted them down”

• Like 1

Noah shook his head amused. "Nop not me. I've always had great skin smooth as babies butt. I was mostly just a pain in the back cause of my short temper. Maybe we would have gotten acquainted through a fist fight of coures you would properly have wooped the floor with my ass. I've never been quite the fighter, just had it all in my mouth.."

Noah scooped down on the chair to sit on it and clapped him lap for the other to come sit on it gor a moment. If Nathan didn't do anything to move on his own he would just pull the guy in on his own.

The chair made just a little noise when Nathan's weight settled down on his lap. Noah had his arms around Nathan's waist and asked "what do you think? Is this grand enough?" He looked up at the hanging tinsels. He planted his cheek against Nathan's should as he await the other's reply.

(it's not a must. I get the notification even without the name tagged. I'm just so used to other not getting any that I do with most of my replies.. but I can stop if you want me to.. I don't have an addiction:Red_fox11:

"I didn't need to meet you then to know I can easily take you to the ground darling~" Nathan teased playfully in both the context of in a fight and teasing in a more sexual manner in referring to taking him down to the ground beyond a fight. Nathan turned his head back to what they have decorated so far, liking the progress that had been made so far. "Well, it is a start, once its all done, it will rival the santa meet and greets at the mall" He smirked as he sat on the others lap carefully so he didnt crush the other. "You are wonderful darling...I noticed you liked me calling you that..It seemed so flirty, loving and yet sophisticated, i dont know it suits you...darling" he purred into the others ear.

Noah crooked one eyebrow. "You are growing quite cocky little man~" he smirked as he poked his finger into Nathan's side where it tickled.

Of course hee wasn't really bothered by Nathan's joke. It was true after all. Nathan had pick his ex Marcus up like he weight nothing and he was a big guy. Noah felt heat raise inside as he thought of all the times Nathan had used his crazy strenght to hold him down against any given surface.

But Noah wasn't weak either, he could take Nathan's weight like now. He knew Nathan was holding back his weight to be nice to him but Noah didn't mind being squeezed.

3 hours ago, virtualoo said:

"You are wonderful darling."

Noah's smile grew bigger.

3 hours ago, virtualoo said:

"Inoticed you liked me calling you that..It seemed so flirty, loving and yet sophisticated, i dont know it suits you...darling"

Noah's mouth suddenly felt very dry as he blushed with a little shy glimt in his eyes. He swallowed almost nothing as he tried getting his throat to work and licked his lips quickly. "I do like it.. is that bad?" He challanged Nathan to say is was. "You like the pet names too.. it makes me feel special to you and I like it" he admitted as he stared at Nathan's smooth lips.

His heart was beating quicker and if Nathan leaned just a few inches into him, he would properly feel it. Noah licked his lips again still not taking his eyes off those gorgeous lips.. god he wanted to kiss him but right then he couldn't reached.

“I recall someone calling me anything but little..in many different situations” Nathan smirked as he spoke, letting out a small giggle when his side was poked and got ticklish. “And no Noah..not bad at all. I like seeing you get all smiled and flustered about me calling you darling. You are..quite adorable when you are flustered” Nathan smirked, putting lots of his weight on the other, one leg on either side of him as he sat in the others lap.

“I like seeing you melt..whether as a more dominant man or wanting to be dominated. My little Christms darling…my present” He whispered, tilting up the others chin and leaning in, giving him a deep kiss on the lips. Noah’s lips were always so soft and delicious to nibble on.

Noah groaned as Nathan weight squeezed him in his place. His cheeks became varm when Nathan began saying how adorable he was when flusthered. Noah was bitting on his lower lip when Nathan pulled his chin up and the soft flesh fell from his teeths. When Nathan kissed him, Noah felt goosebumps tickling across his whole body. His hands lightly squeezed Nathan's thighs as their tongues meet in a erotic dance. God he is such a good kisser. Noah thought to himself as he tried to push himself futher into him. He was awarded with a with the other only to pulled back and nibble on his lips.

Noah was growing frustrated as he wanted more than just those teasing bites. His body was getting guite warm from all that fast blood pumping from his heart. "Baby~" Noah whisper was like a honey sweet sigh. "Mn.."  he moaned as he tried to roll his hips up into the other to show him just how much he liked what Nathan was doing to him. Noah's cock was beginning to get hard as it was rubbing up against the other's crotch. He soon turned his mouth on Nathan. He pulled the collor of the other's shirt down so he had room to lick and suck along the vains on Nathan's neck. He could feel the other's heartbeat through the tip of his tongue and he liked it.

Nathan loved the shiver going down down his spine at that breathless voice calling him Baby, leaving a nice hickey on the others collarbone the other could easily cover if the chose to. Well..so much for decorating for the time being..He had a gift he needed to unwrap. He groaned himself when he could feel the other get hard under him, letting out a low moan of “…Darling…” at feeling the attention being given to his neck. Noah could so easily get him so hot and bothered as it showed in the cock that was quickly growing stiff in his pants.

This better be a good steady chair..Nathan thought as he pressed more of his weight into the other grinding but still trying to avoid breaking the chair just in case. Nathan couldn’t control his racing heart as he felt fully at the others mercy. He was all for the taking and would happily do the taking if needed but he was putty in his boyfriends hands.

Noah moaned against Nathan's neck as the other increase the pressure. He hand to let go of Nathan's shirt and grab the other's thighs so he could more crontrole how much he could take without coming too soon. "..fuck.." Noah breathed out through close teeths and had to squeez his eyes tightly to ground himself again.

Noah wanted to be in complet crontrole for this. With all that had happened and with how sweet Nathan's was he wanted to give the other some back. "Keep this up and we'll break the chair" Noah laughed as he held onto Nathan's tights with a good grib to keep the other from moving too much around. He wasn't worried though it seemed sturdy enough and could properly take some chair rocking.

"Instead hold this for me for a moment" Noah took the egde of Nathan's shirt and lifted the front up to exposed the man's toned upper body. He held the fabric up infront of Nathan's mouth, encouraging him bit into it. It was only for the thrill of keeping their clothes on that Noah didn't just take it off.

Mean while he opened the other's pants along with his own and lazily rubbed tjeir two members together. Nathan's hot upper body was mean while assaulted with kisses and nibs.

• 1 month later...

It looked like Noah wanted to have some control over him and he was going to have it no matter what! He loved seeing Noah try to take control, he loved him no matter what but he loved the feeling Noah gave him when he was taking on a dominate roll. He found it just as sexy as him being submissive, happy for ‘big boy’ to obey his requests. Nathan took the shirt into his mouth, biting down into it as he waited to see what the other was going to do next. It made him rather curious and intrigued as he waited for the next move.

Nathan could feel himself stiffen when the other opened his pants, rubbing their members together without even fully undressing either of them. T-that was kind of hot..Nathan thought with a muffled groan into the shirt that would surely grow wet with drool soon. His toes were curling a bit as he would be thrusting more into  the stroking hand were it not for the hands holding his thighs to keep him from moving too much. Best start to break ever..He thought as more muffled moans escaped him, fingers tangling a bit where and when they could in the others hair.

Noah hissed a bit in suprise as Nathan tried to thrust his hip against him. He had to  squeeze Nathan's thigh and put more strenght into his hold or he would come prematurely and embarrass himself. He was so god damn pent up from not having been touch for a week. He hadn't even touch himself because it wasn't as satisfying. He had waited for him and Nathan to have time together and now seemed like the perfect time to get nasty.

The muffled moans was so erotic. He bet  Nathan was thinking what he was getting at. Noah sucked down on one nipple and rolled his tongue over it. It swell at the attention and got hard just as his menber.

He shifted over to give the other the same kind of attention, while his hand was stroking the both faster. Noah was panting as he released Nathan's nipple and looked at the two swollen nops fondly. Yeah,  Nathan really had a great body. There had been a reason why he had been so popular among the to rank customers. His tight firm mucles was something Noah often envied. Of coures he knew of his own assets but he was really an admire of strong men. Maybe he had a kink? He loved pressing a firm body down under him knowing the other could push away if he wanted. But just the thrill of having something stronger as his mercy was arousing.

He had mostly been the acting role in his past relationship with Marcus. The other had rarely wanted to engage into anything himself and that was why Noah had little experience being a bottom before Nathan.

Now he had a partner who craved his submission too. And Noah was suprise at how easily he had turned to give it. Nathan was nothing like his ex. He wanting Noah in all the ways Noah wanted Nathan. They were so compatible and open about their wishes, desires and needs. They didn't need to talk things over first before the decided the roles for who. They just went with what the mood called for.

Noah loved getting pinched down now. But he also still liked getting his ways.

Noah released his hold on Nathan's thigh and pulled his pants futher down till they hung on his ass. He the slipped his hand behind has lightly squeezed a buttcheek in his palm. After a moment he released Nathan's cock from his hold and join the back with his first. Noah kiss Nathan's neck as his first hand held Nathan's cheeks apart so his seconds hand could rub the coat of their dicks pre-cum into the thigh opening there. He rubbed a careful finger along the rim before it sudden dibbed inside. Noah's hard member throbbed against Nathan's. Their cocks still grinding against each when Nathan's hips rocked.

"I can feel is been a while for you too" Noah said as he slowely worked his whole finger in and began fucking him with it. Then added a second one soon after.

• 3 weeks later...

Nathan’s voice continued to be muffled under the others careful attention. He never thought he would have been the type to be a switch kind of guy. He thought he would always find himself subjected as a top and in part the vulnerability that came with a bottom, he felt like it would be too hard to switch in between. But Noah was different..they just..got each other. Very little did they talk about who was taking on what role. They just kind of took on the role that felt right in the moment, with little argument, argument being a generous term and at times more of a playful flirtation if there was an ‘argument’.

Nathan shivered a bit when he felt the others finger slip into him with a low groan. Good god even just a finger felt like he was going crazy! He had not really touched himself since the last time they both had sex, no real masturbation of any kind in stroking, fingering..nothing, which made him feel extra sensitive to the others sexual touches. “Too long..” Nathan spoke with a low rumble to his voice against the others neck, feeling his dick throb again at the insertion of a second finger.

”You’re just teasing me now..You don’t know how badly I want you in me right now…..I don’t think the chair can take how much I want to slam down onto your cock..” He growled into the others neck, reaching down to stroke both of their cocks together to give himself some kind of relief.

"I'm not teasing you." Noah moaned in suprise when Nathan grabbed a firm hold around their cocks. "Shit ah.." Noah curesed as he lost it for a second. "If anything you are the teaser here god" the vibrations against his neck felt so good. Noah spread both fingers to open his lover up and kept stretching till he was about soft enough. He was panting almost just as hard as Nathan with excitment. He want to be inside of him so badly that his balls was turning blue in color. To seal their relationship again with a proper contract of their bodies. Nathan that hot sweet guy was so damn precious. Noah would never be able to deny him anything he wanted of him.

Noah kissed Nathan as he pulled his fingers out of him and gaced into the other's eyes. "Not the chair? then hands on the table sweety" Noah gave him a small order. Interested to see if he would do it.

• Thanks 1

Nathan let out a low rumble when he heard just how pleased the other was…just as much as him. No matter when he would have met Noah…he probably would have loved him all the same through connection. His mama would have loved Noah, if she could have met him, she would adore him just as much as he did..wherever she was.

Nathan felt a shiver down his spine as the other was giving him an ‘order’, liking this more dominate or at demanding side of the other. He picked himself off the others lap, painfully hard as it almost ached with the small bounce from standing. “Don’t keep me waiting now..” he groaned soon after he had bent over the table, resting his head for now on his arms.

He felt abit emty when Nathan's weight came off of him. And the delicious pressure against his member had been just right. But oh well he couldn't be disapointed with this either. Nathan bent over the dinner table with his rear pointing out towards him. That gorgeous firm ass he had been admiring back at the store. Noah felt a urge to give it a light spanking. To see his own hand printed red on that flawless skin. He had to save that for another time though. Right now rather that trying out more kinks he wanted to be intimate with Nathan. Sweet and just on the painfull side of annoying.

Noah licked his lips as he stood up behind his boyfriend. His eyes were fill with lust. "No patience whatsoever" he chuckled as he approached and kneeled down. He pulled Nathan's cheeks apart and without warning press his tongue against the other's rear. The tight ring mucle squeezed his tongue as the tip enter him and gently began fucking his hole. His tongue could reached in just as deep as his fingers but was much warmer and soft. He could have gone to get some oil but this way was more fun for him. Hearing Nathan squirm was hot as he worked his spit into that tight ass.

After a moment or so he pulled back and stood again. He rubbed his dick against the bright pink hole and ajust himself so his tip could slid into Nathan easily. "Fuck!" Noah moaned at Nathan's tightness. Eventhough he had worked him so well he was still so amazingly tight. But The spit helped him push all the way in with just a few thrust of his hips.

He stopped to give both of them time to ajust. "God your ass.. ah I've been wanting this all day" Noah admitted as he was pressing his forhead against Nathan's shoulder.