Question About Manga Raws

caiphas

I'd like to clean some of the manga raws here. Is there a rule against that? I've been looking through the forum rules and such for this but I couldn't find it. If it was mentioned some place here, then I apologize for my negligence.

I was thinking of working on raws that aren't on a translating group's list, on-going or future project, then maybe posting it here in the forum, maybe? I'm just making it a breather between projects at work so I don't really care what happens to the cleaned raws afterwards. And as much as I'd like to translate them, I'm like at JLPT N7 or something. I can read the kana and a few kanji but I have no idea what it means so no chance for that.

If there's any problem at all, I'd like to know. If not, then thank you.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• caiphas

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So as I understood, you just want to clean RAW's with no intention of having them as a translation/scanlation project?

That's kinda weird but you should contact the uploader of the scans, we can't green light you using scans they themselves shared.

Regards,

Saga