Yogrut Prince CG sets request (Yaoi monster tentacles)

snowslake

Hey, I was wondering if you did requests, and if so, if you could translate a few of Yogurt Prince's artworks (other than Takenokoya, he's my favorite)? I love his artwork, and would love it even more if I knew what was happening through the text. I have 6 sets of his artwork, all of which (I think) are mini stories of boys who get trapped in a tentacle like monster or by demon boys and milked of their semen. All of these sets are from the Hitomi website.

Links for them are:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

l would even appreciate it if you just translated the text onto a document, and linked it to the proper scene/picture and labeled the text respectively to who is talking (Example: boy 1, demon 2, story text, etc). If that would be a quicker process for you, instead of editing the text into the speech bubbles and text boxes.

I've been trying to find a translator for these for almost 2 years. Funny enough over the 2 years I've been getting more and more to translate, and have gone all over the web trying to find translators, finding that many either quit or were too busy.

If you are not able to translate them, in either fashion, that's totally fine.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snowslake

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic