Completed manga icon?

luckystar

Hm. I would like to suggested for icon or something for manga section (manga download section) I mean like. If they're completed, on their left side on the title there's some icon (or something lol) that show the manga is completed. Same goes for the on-going manga. But if it'stoo much trouble. It's enough for completed manga only. That's only suggestion tho. So it can help for someone who look for completed manga (like me lol). Sorry if if there's suggestion like this before.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I agree, the idea is very good but unfortunately, it would be extremely hard for the staff to check daily all thousands of titles we have to see which manga became completed so we can change the icon in front of the thread.

• 3 months later...

I have read just a few posts of the download sections, so idk if this has been done already, but wouldn't it be easier that once a manga it's completed, the OP edits the post and adds "completed" in the tags? that way ppl could see all the completed works using that tag too.

Well, it would be pretty hard to ask all our uploaders to recheck all their threads and add 'Completed' tags to those that are completed. I mean, they take enough time to upload the manga and create the threads, imagine how hard it would be for someone who uploaded several hundred manga series to keep track of them all. Also, some uploaders became inactive and someone else posted the latest chapters, and in that case, even if the manga is completed, it wouldn't be listed in the 'Completed' tag. If uploaders take time to upload manga series and update their threads with new chapters, I think it's not too hard for us to check on BakaUpdates or so if a manga is completed or not, instead of requesting them to do that extra work.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion. (:

as one of the uploaders, even not a frequent, i completely agree with you key about how hard to open a download thread. i can't imagined how cruciatus or suida or other frequent uploaders could maintain such momentum to do it every month. but yeah, if there's a solution to find out which manga/BL novels being updated or added to the list; i subscribed to the forum/thread... that's the only way i did (for now) to know if there's any new updates. thanks

for sharing this with us.

• Like 1