BL manga with an oyaji seme

yojichan

Hiyeee!!! :hamtaro-005 (6):

I am looking around for BL manga oneshots or series (long or short) that centers on an oyaji (much older man - like in his late 40s or 50s) and a younger man (legal age, not shota). I am not picky with the stories just as long as the huge age is there.

I'm having some difficulty in this area. I have read oyaji uke and a much younger seme and they were quite nice. But I still prefer a much, much older seme.

If anyone would so kindly list some manga recommendations here, it would be greatly appreciated.

hontou ni arigatou gozaimasu! :hamtaro-005 (4):

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• sarah3161

• JenovaVII

• {yaoi-loveh..}~

did u try Usotsuki wa Shinshi no Hajimari by Matsuo Marta? I didn't read it, but I think it could be included in this category...

nxs2ag.jpg

• Like 6

I'll recommend two of my favorite mangas. Although the seme is older than the uke by a few good years he's not exactly my definition of an old man so it is really not what you are looking for but I hope you enjoy them.

:cuteonion57:

Last Client, by Takashima Kazusa

Paradise Lost, Takakura Row

I cannot seem to recall any that I had read in the past... I searched all around and didn't find anything with oyaji semes and now I really was pumped up to read some of the genre...

I am going to keep looking and if I find any I'll post right away (:

• Like 4

It must have been seconds of amnesia because I just remembered some:

Don't Stay Gold, by Yoneda Kou ♥

Body Talk Paradox, by Panco

Rumble Rush, by Takao Hiroi

Ijiwaru Na Kuchibiru and Koakuma No Sanctuary, by Sakurai Ryou

Karamete De Kudoite, by Kusaka Takaaki

Katsubou No Manazashi, by Takarai Saki

--

I wasn't able to edit the previous post, my apologies~

• Like 4

Oh you are the best!!!

*hugs tight*

thank you! thank you! thank you so much!

you gave me a list, i wanna bathe you in milk right now.

thank you so much.

i do remember reading Last Client. oh gosh, the seme Chris is smoldering HOTNESS! I even saved his image before. it should be in my album here.

but was the story finished? that scene where he was holding the gun is totally burning in my mind. that was just so sexy.

i will check out all these titles you posted. thank you so much again. i need the inspiration.

• Like 1

Oh my goodness!

I just finished reading Paradise Lost.

it reminds me of Last Client and Viewfinder.

OMG! SO HOT!!

But I'm stumped with a cliffhanger. I hope it gets updated soon enough.

Thanks so much! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ♥

• Like 1

I am SO glad you liked it!

I know right? I posted it and I went re-read Last Client right away. Chris is sooo handsome~

:5yoyo34: I love all of him, manly, handsome and strong but then he's an idiot and has really cute reactions, even after all he has been through.

I want chapter 7 drawn properly, even if her sketches are already beautifully done!

It's been on hiatus seen ages ago, all due to Kazusa being forbidden by court. She was plagiarized and lost the case...

It wasn't fair at all. I hope she'll continue Last Client when she comes back, it's such an awesome story!

Chris x Asahi *.*

Paradise Lost is really good too, Takakura's art is to drool for. Especially Shin :Red_fox:

You read it only until chapter 5 right? In the free_manga community on LiveJournal there are RAWs until chapter 8 if you are interested.

Something good happened :5yoyo32: but I kind of wished for something different... Well, we'll see where the story leads us!

Also, yesterday I stumbled upon this title, Katsubou no Manazashi, by Takarai Saki. I read it and really, really like it (:

• Like 3

Don't Stay Gold, by Yoneda Kou ♥

Body Talk Paradox, by Panco

Rumble Rush, by Takao Hiroi

Ijiwaru Na Kuchibiru and Koakuma No Sanctuary, by Sakurai Ryou

--

I am reeling with bliss here. I've read all these titles so far. Oh my goodness, they're all so deliciously naughty. I love them! thank you! thank you so much! the age gaps are not too far apart...but mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I love them all. I love the stories. so romantic, cute and sexy and a nice peppering of angst.

I'm still reading Koakuma no Sanctuary but I can't find volume 2. I've checked BM updates and they said the scanslation's complete already. i wanna cry now.

Show ga Hanetara Aimashou (Seduce Me After the Show) by est em

Tango no Otoko by Tetuzoh Okadaya

Bespoke by Matsuzaki Tsukasa

Dare ga Omae wo Suki dato Itta by Yamada Yugi

Hope it helps... well, at least I've tried :D

• Like 3

Maybe Taka ga Koi Daro - art by Yamada Yugi and story by Aida Saki

Naisho de Alleluya and its sequel Aikotoba wa Hallelujah - Kamo Nabako

Sora to Hara - Nakamura Asumiko

Not sure about the next ones, but you could also try Recipe - Shimizu Yuki

Trigger - Akira Norikazu

• Like 2

Maybe Taka ga Koi Daro - art by Yamada Yugi and story by Aida Saki

Naisho de Alleluya and its sequel Aikotoba wa Hallelujah - Kamo Nabako

Sora to Hara - Nakamura Asumiko

Not sure about the next ones, but you could also try Recipe - Shimizu Yuki

Trigger - Akira Norikazu

MORE TITLES!!! I am reeling here with so much happiness! *uke bubbles* thank you so much! I am DEFINITELY gonna check on these very soon.

Show ga Hanetara Aimashou (Seduce Me After the Show) by est em

Tango no Otoko by Tetuzoh Okadaya

Bespoke by Matsuzaki Tsukasa

Dare ga Omae wo Suki dato Itta by Yamada Yugi

Hope it helps... well, at least I've tried :D

I'm sure these will help a lot. Thank you sooooooooooooo much for taking the time to answer my plea. I'm so happy! You guys are the best!

I just finished reading Karamete de Kudoite! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! So naughty~ naughty between the ero mangaka and high school boy. But Pursuing the Realist was a touching story indeed. I love it. I love the artwork. It reminds me so much of Gravitation. And the ero manga makes me think of Hiro 'cause of his long hair and the high school kid's Shuichi. I am sooooooooooo happy! I feel like I'm having my fantasies come together all at once.

Thanks so much guys! Thank you! thank you!!!

• Like 2

You're welcome, I'm glad it was of your taste!

Yesterday I ended up reading Harem Days, by Naono Bohra. I read it years ago so it was good to pass over it again.

You already know about Naono, though, so you must have read it already for sure.

There is also Ake Nure Goyou ni Furu Yuki, by Hori Tomoki. The art can only be described as beautiful *.*

And it's really sweet.

About Koakuma No Sanctuary, you can find the second volume on MangaTraders (:

• Like 2

Yey! Yey! Yey!

Thanks for the tip. Finally got to read volume 2.

It's so nice. The artwork reminds me a bit of Love Mode. Even the mood of the series is like it. The multiply pairings and all coming together bounded by a single connection.

It's wonderful!

Thanks so much. Will check more titles you recommended here. Oh yes, I know Naono Bohra. One of my favorite BL mangaka too. :D

• Like 1

Katsubou No Manazashi, by Takarai Saki

--

Can I hug you? OMG! Can I hug you?

Katsubou No Manazashi is the LOVE!

Mizutani and Reo. *squeals* I am bursting with uke bubbles. Mizutani looks sooooooooooooooo MEAN! I love it! I love it! The age gap is EVERYTHING I wanted so much. It was perfection!

I really REALLY love the story. It was not what I expected at all. I am sooooooooooooo happy!

This is so awesome. I just had to express my feelings here or I'll burst.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

wow i am a huge fan of (oyaji seme )i am glad you made this thread because there isnt enought (oyaji manga) ^_^

mm lets see i have some of it ... hope this works :

Ashinaga Ojisama by FUJII Sakuya

BOKU NO SHIRU ANATA NO HANASHI by suzuki tsuta

Hisho to Yajuu (Secretary and the Beast)Takahashi Yuu

2198%2F1_IORQU%2Fhisho_to_yajuu_v01_c01_af-attractive-fascinante-jpg

Dekiru Otoko (Successful Man) by FUYUNO Jinko

thats all i have in my mind now :D Have fun

• Like 1

Oh, I see here are a couple of oyaji fans! That's great. I have read some mangas with oyaji theme so I can recommend you a few.

Amato Amaro from Basso

Kuma to Interi from Basso

I know that the graphics style of Basso is not too popular but her stories are lovable.

Almost everything from Est Em! Age Called Blue, Carmen, Orokamono wa Aka wo Kirau, Show ga Hanetara Aimashou, Tableau numéro 20, etc.

There are some Naono Bohra also, like Renai Nenrei, Motte Meisubeshi (this is a dj), Ikujinashi no Shiawase, Hajishirazu na Yoru.

And more titles:

Yumemiru Seiza from Kusama Sakae

Work In from Suzuki Tsuta

Yajuu Shugi from Misasagi Fuhri

Merry Checker from Suzuki Tsuta

• Like 3

rabbit4 rabbit8

oh my goodness, you guys!

more listings to check out.

thank you! thank you so much. i will really check out all the titles here. the image alone is enough to arouse my curiosity once again.

i'm so happy and excited. thank you! thank you!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

• 2 months later...

who else would squeal when he see's mangas with oyaji in them?! :leaf6:

i would, you would coz ya opened the thread, and some other third person, and another fourth one that i don't seem to be creative enough to say who, anyways, that's not our subject or whatever, the thing is ..

i've recentley discovered that i have this fetish for oyaji gays :msn_red_fox 14

and i've read a couple mangas with such charachters, but i can't get enough of it ... :hamtaro-005 (21):

and i don't think the 2 or 3 mangas that i've read are enough :leaf16:

so any reccomendations that could satisfy my perviness? oh and i'd love it if you could tell me about ones where the oyaji is the uke, but i'm fine with him bieng seme too, oyaji's rock no matter what thier postion is! :Red_fox11:

jenow-chan i somehow know you'll like, check this, so reply and save my brain from getting fried because of thinking too many oyaji pervy thoughts :8yoyo31:

• Like 2

hello!

rest assured you're not the only one.

i already started a thread about this.

for your oyaji manga needs go here...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

enjoy! :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...