• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crystald

• batista

• fan_yaoi

• auser

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesss

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! I've seen spoilers of ch1 and ch2 but only in Japanese, I love Harada and yesterday when I saw 09/14/17 color recipe gets something new too I started fangirling hehehehee

• 1 month later...

It has been such a long time since Blue Lust has been updated!:( I know the manga is finished already, but I can't even find the raws, so I'm just sobbing because I love it so much and it's forever stuck on a clifhanger

I need more Omegaverse manga

keep seeing Kashikomarimashita_Answer in tumblr and instagram and I feel in love with every posting... especialy when I see yuuichi smile..... ahhh onion3

• 1 month later...

found some new, fresh, juicy, shiny, peachy yaoi butts? Don’t you want to share some of your discoveries with us? onionn6

1. I want to write BL Novels, but I want to make sure I give my best effort before I publish anything.

2. Can anyone recommend me any dark themed bl mangas?

it depends on how dark you're willing to go and how many you've read already.. off the top of my head, my personal favorites - Sora o Daite Oyasumi (just so soo good), Caste Heaven, Acid Town, the Inheritance of Aroma (incest), Cut (not really dark, but deals with depression & some mental instability), Warehouse (webtoon, but awesome.. like Killing stalking but better xD), Kokoro o Korosu Houhou (dare I say.. realistic blackmail?).. The list can go on & on.. please tell me if you read all of them and I will give you 10 more:)

p.s. as for #1, good luck!:D I hope it will be something angsty & beautiful:)

... as
i can really recommend kokoro o korosu houhou (only read it if you are a über M and love to suffer emotionally)

And warehouse.

What I also like is „dark heaven“ it‘s about two Rockstars who are childhood friends and started a band when they where kids... it‘s not too dark though.

„Mods“ one of my favorites... it‘s about a Male prostitute who lost all hope and is afraid to fall in love again after some tragic event it finds some one he slowly feels a attachment...

„Feeding lamb“... just started reading it... that‘s really dark.. although I have to be honest I don‘t like the way the guys look so it‘s hard for me to read :D but the story is really Interesting!

Well... there are so many good manga out there... also some nice oneshot series... and then we have different genres

There a good darker fantasy manga, or do you want something depressing to read, more action&crime&violance? :D and everyone has a different „tolerance level“ I wonder what you are into ;)

oh that is such a great list!
I second Mods & Dark Heaven, they are awesome! And I will be sure to check Feeding Lamb out.. I saw the cover and it kind of put me off, but if you say it's good, I will give it a shot..

by the way,

did Dark Heaven have a satisfactory ending? (not good or bad - rather did it tie up all the loose ends & storylines?) I stopped at around chapter 60, because it was hard to keep up with the updates, so I decided to go reread it once it's finished.. but now that it's actually finished, I'm honestly a bit scared of reading so many chapters T_T so I need to know if it's worth it I guess :D

I read warehouse, I really like that one. I also just finished reading the most recent episode of An Easy Target, I know you didn't mention it. I have never read the others you mentioned but I will check them out.

As for #1 thank you. If only writing was just as easy as reading

I'm into psychological, suspense, forced as long as the plot is good. So far, I have failed to find anys. good dark fantasy yaoi mangas. Ai no kusabi was good but it's a novel so it doesn't count.

i don‘t know if you already started to continue reading dark heaven, but i can tell you it has a very sweet happy ending

I think i‘ll Start rereading it ;)