Luex

Hello , call me Luex, I'm male, gay I spend my days writing about the gays being oh so very gay. I enjoy working out, reading watching comedy movies, bad puns, terrible pick up lines and late night swims through eel infested waters.

Some of my favorite manga's are; Vassalord , Rosen Maiden, DOGS: Bullets & Carnage and Godchild but I have read numerous others

Really it's rare for me to find a yaoi I don't know so I started hunting around and thats how I found this site.

I make graphics and fan art in my spare time.

Looking forward to talking to everyone! Feel free to add me.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crystald

• Luex

• XiuLin

• Kouyu

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eornostlice

Welp, dear sir, it is knife to meet you. (You had that coming and I am not even sorry. And no, it does not sound yandere.)

This place is quite fun, especially if you love writing or simply reading some raw manga because you are not patient enough to wait for an update. /cough/ I recommend the roleplaying section/cough/

I hope you have a nice stay! (OvO)/

Nice to meet you, You are most welcome to join us in our chatroom called General Chat. Look for the square with a turn off or on symbol on right hand corner of screen. I hope you enjoy our gallery's of manga, translated by our wonderful team. And everything else this site offers.

Guest Eornostlice

Aweh yiis xD A fellow roleplayer huh? Don't be shy, you will get rather fitting parteners as there seems to be literally someone for whatever you are looking for, myself included xD (but if you are looking for motivation to write, it might not be there. I've searched D': )

Here. Have this welcoming hug. /hugs/ :')

Yo

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
care to share your graphics here? Feel free and make this ur home. Nice to meet you and welcome to the family.

Hi Luex, welcome to the Forum! Nice to have you here on YO! I hope you enjoy yourself here and make new friends! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. (;

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi

!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332